Rate Dr. MATTHEW H. Steele

Dr. MATTHEW H. Steele's Ratings

Love my new breasts! He is awesome. Would definitely go back and have told my girlfriends about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Had breast reduction by Dr. Steele. I am super happy. His staff is awesome. My results are unbelievably good. I feel so much better and my breasts have never looked so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

When I was researching doctors for my breast augmentation, I interviewed several surgeons. Dr. Steele was my first choice and I am very happy with my surgery. His surgical skills are outstanding, my results are beautiful. He is very caring, patient, and knowledgable. I would definiely recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

I can only speak from my own personal experience. My insurance covered my procedure, so I only paid the deductible. Some of the staff was professional & treated me wonderfully; but there was one lady Tina who was cold, very short, and rude. Dr. Steele does not volunteer information, you really have to ask questions. I left his office not feeling as if he took my feelings, or personal comfort level in consideration regarding my recovery after surgery. His bed side manner can use some work. I was considering having another procedure done but I don't feel comfortable doing it there. As for the procedure he did complete; I'm happy with the results thus far. Again, this is simply my personal review from my interactions with Dr.Steele and staff. I know for me choosing to under plastic surgery was a big decision, and I did not make the decision lightly. Good luck to you all & God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Unlike the other reviewer, I had excellent results that exceeded my expectations. As an RN of 16 years I am familiar (hands-on) with Dr. Steele's plastic surgical work. His work is not only cosmetically beautiful, he has a very rate of complications. Based on my own results as well as the multiple surgical procedures I've seen on his other patients, I'm happy to recommend this physician without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

juvenile, weird and motivated only by the mighty dollar. Terrible surgeon, I had horrible results with many complications

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593024].votes_count ]]