Rate Dr. William R. Burden

Dr. William R. Burden's Ratings

Very good experience. I love my results so far. Dr. Burden did and gave me EXACTLY what I was expecting. Joan is great and quick responding. Also, Sam the anesthesiologist and the Canadian nurse (don't remember her name). I highly recommend Destin Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I too had a disastrous surgery from Dr. Burden that required many revisions. He did a breast augmentation with a mini mastopexy and my left nipple necrosed. I am young, non smoker, and this shouldn't of happened. He put the wrong size implants in and also placed them way too high. My breast are destroyed and no amount of revisions can ever fix the scars. He was very dismissive about my concerns and never offered a refund or a revision. I hope this review can save somebody else from the pain I went through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I recently got a breast augmentation. It was the best decision i made about my appearance! I am so thrilled with my results and would refer any one of my friends to him for PERFECT results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Burden is a great surgeon. His main nurse Joan is very polite and fast to respond. I do recommend an after care video for the patients to buy for at home care and do review before surgery. Everyone on staff was friendly and helpful except for one person named Ashley. Ashley is a disgrace to the practice and could cause harm or death to a patient if kept on staff. I do not feel like the aftercare is safe with her even employed in Destin Plastic Surgery Office. I think a major focus should be made to prevent Ashley or anyone that acts that unprofessional to be removed from the building. I am a grown woman and do not appreciate her hurting me instead of allowing Dr Burden to discuss my needs ---she is not a doctor and is not a good representation for anyone there. Dr Burden deserves the best on his team as much as Dr Ennis does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Burden and Staff treated me with respect. I was always called by my first name and never as a number. The porcedures I received were tremendous and had amazing results. I would return for more of his services and recommend him to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I am truly astounded to read ANY favorable reports on this doctor! Still, I would NOT allow him to practice his ****y on me ever again! If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have, justifiably sued him and won! I have since had two surgeries to repair Burdens damages. I will in fairness, report Burden did not at any time deny his grave mistake. Maybe with the passage of time he has gained some level of skill however the price I paid was too massive to endorse him, now or ever. Please do more research!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Burden fulfilled my desire to have a breast augmentation, to the fullest. He has a wonderful bed-side manner, his staff is exceptional, his facility is very nice and clean, and he treated me with the upmost care and respect. Destin Plastic Surgery Center is highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

OMG! Dr. Burden is the absolute best! I made the decision to have Breast Augmentation in 2007, and it was the 2nd best decision I ever made, choosing Dr. Burden & Destin Plastic Surgery was the 1st! he is so skilled, knowledgeable and calm, the White house should use him to negotiate peace treaties! i will be returning for lipo soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

I had breast augmentation performed by Dr Burden only two weeks ago. I would recommend him and his staff to anybody and am so glad I went. Recovery was a breeze and the results are beautiful! Dr. Burden is a wonderful and kind doctor, I would never see anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

Dr Burden performed my facial surgery. I am so pleased with the results! The results exceeded my expectations, the staff, Joan in particular, were very helpful, and I felt comfortable with Dr Burden throughout the entire process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593075].votes_count ]]