Rate Dr. Jason N. Pozner

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536572].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! HE WILL PROMISE YOU THAT HE WILL DO HIS OWN WORK AND THEN GIVES IT TO DR. JACK IN HIS OFFICE WHO HAS MUCH LESS EXPERIENCE! I went to Pozner for CELLULAZE/LIPO on my legs. Dr. Pozner GAVE ME HIS WORD THAT HE WAS DOING MY SURGERY AND THEN GAVE IT TO DR. MEGAN JACK WHO LEFT MY LEGS DEFORMED! I went back to Dr. Pozner IN TEARS, AFTER THREE SURGERIES TO TRY TO FIX MY LEGS,and Pozner told me he was "Sorry in that he KNOWS he told me he was doing my surgery but he gives his work to Dr. Jack who he trained"! I have a witness to this! My legs were left so very deformed. Later I found out that I was never a candidate for this surgery! When I questioned Pozner that I was not a candidate for this surgery, he said "Well maybe I misjudged the elasticity in your legs"! MISJUDGED? HE NEVER CHECKED IT! I have gone to many surgeons who could not fix my legs. I now had to go to NY to and PAID $25000.00 TO GET MY LEGS FIXED ! STAY AWAY! POZNER DOES NOT DO HIS OWN WORK!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387890].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 4, 2014

My first procedure with Dr. Pozner was a follow-up surgery from a basal cell that I had removed from my face by another dermatologist. The actual mole removal surgery left a hole in my face so I was referred to Dr. Pozner to close it up. I went to him and after he did it, it looked phenomenal! Even though he closed it up, a scar was left behind. He then asked me if I would like to use a laser on the scar. Without a doubt I agreed, and now I have been getting lots of results off the laser. They have a state-of-the-art facility, they have a really beautiful location and he is up with all the highest and latest technologies out there. As far as his technique, I have no doubt that he is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

excellent revision of damage and breast implant change-out. No bruising and minimal scar. Ken also excellent with the anesthesia. never sick or nausea feeling post op.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I’ve had quite a few procedures with Dr. Pozner, the eyes, upper and lower eyelids, the laser. The latest one I did was part of my neck with the lipo and then I did one eye over at the same time. I had many friends that had gone to him in the past. It was fabulous. No pain, no nothing. I didn't even get put out. I mean, he was fabulous. In fact, I'm getting ready to do my neck and my mini facelift. He did an amazing job. He’s fabulous and I would recommend him. It was absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to go back and have the rest of the stuff done. He always comes highly recommended for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I had liposuction of the neck and also a chin implant with Dr. Pozner. He is very caring, not really a sales rep, which is good because I went to another surgeon and the sales rep thing kind of turns me off. He looks at you and says you need this, this and this, and I said, yeah in a perfect world and if I wanted to look like Brad Pitt you could do 8,000 things. But Dr. Pozner wasn’t really pushing anything. He seemed genuine. He answered every question and concern that I had and even mentioned some things that I didn’t think of. It was just about a month of bruising and that was pretty much it. The thing that stood out is the result and the confidence afterwards. Obviously it worked, but really more so, it was the confidence issue and the way people are reacting. Dr. Pozner is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

My breast augmentation with Dr. Pozner couldn’t have been any simpler. I’ve had no issues afterwards. I’m just super happy and glad that I did it. The day after, I was a little nervous to have my bandages and stuff taken off. I’ve worked for a plastic surgeon before and I know that sometimes the day after isn’t the prettiest thing or what you want to see. But after I saw the results even the day after with the swelling and some bruising, I would have been happy if they looked like that forever. But now they look even better, that was really surprising and comforting for me to see that even a day after surgery I was ecstatic with the results. I would obviously recommend Dr. Pozner to anyone who’s going to have a breast augmentation. He would be my first and only referral. He’s very friendly, easy to talk to and really made the whole procedure that much simpler.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I had a breast lift revision with Dr. Pozner after having a breast lift with another surgeon that made my breasts the most horrrible thing you can imagine. sagging and nasty scars. after seeing Dr. Pozner gave me the confidence I needed went on surgery with him and my results are amazingg I have the breasts that I always wanted. He also uses Strattice an internal support so your breasts wont sag. I thought nobody was able to help me but Dr. Pozner did. I have no visible scars and breasts are where they are supposed to be. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Great experience. WEnt for my first filler and could not have been happier. Great staff and wonderful surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593090].votes_count ]]