Rate Dr. Stanley P. Gulin

Dr. Stanley P. Gulin's Ratings

The doctor and staff provide excellent care. It's a pleasure to go into the office. I was extremely pleased with my surgery results as well as with the other procedures the office offers.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

He is the only Doc I ill ever use, he is so caring and does the best work to make YOU feel better, and look AWESOME. I love all the staff there, they are also very caring and so sweet!!Dr. Gulin just did my LIPO, and I'm in 4 weeks now. I am VERY pleased with his work, as well as him.I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gulin.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

The office is beautiful, the staff is friendly and knowledgable, and the doctor is great. Everyone is very professional. I am thrilled with the results of my procedure!!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I did very careful research for several years before getting a facelift with fat injections just a few weeks ago. I chose the right surgeon! Dr. Gulin is very skilled and he is also caring and meticulous in his work. His facility is beyond compare. It is high tech and the cleanest OR I have ever been in. I "get" Dr. Gulin. He wants everything to be right and as perfect as possible. He doesn't accept less than that. His staff is friendly and helpful and I enjoy going into the office. They are all very encouraging and gracious. I certainly recommend Dr. Gulin without reservation.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Making the decision to go to Dr. Gulin for my abdominal liposuction was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I had previous abdominal liposuction from a doctor in my home state 7 years ago and was never truly happy with the results. Dr. Gulin completely changed that. The work he did on my waist was amazing I’d never be able to have the measurements I do now without him! This new silhouette gave me the incentive to lose more weight and ultimately change my life! I also had scar revisions done by him that other plastic surgeons would not touch and they have been improved immensely, more so than I expected! He is not only thoughtful, meticulous and a perfectionist; he truly has compassion for his patients. Dr. Gulin also has an amazing staff who are so kind and also so compassionate and will make you feel so comfortable during a time were you may feel uneasiness of getting surgery. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

I just had a bunch of pictures taken for a work related brochure and after seeing the pictures I can say Dr. Gulin did a wonderful job with my surgery. For almost 40 years I have wanted to get rid of my double chin. Any incentive I had to lose weight was dampened by the realization that no matter what I did to improve my appearance, I could not do anything about the double chin. Thanks to Dr. Gulin and his excellent work, I now have the incentive to lose weight, I continually have people say how great I look now that I have lsot weight and sport a beard. I have lost very little weight, a fact that I do not tell many. The beard is a great distraction from realizing why I really look so good!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

First and formost Dr Gulin is most interested in doing procedures the correst way for the safety of the patient. I had my arms done and could not be happier. Everyone who sees them is telling me they look like they did when I was 18 ( this is no exaggeration)this is the top of the list of any surgery which I have ever had done in which i am well pleased. Telling all my friends. Edie, naples, Fl

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

I have had procedures with Dr G over the past 20 years. I would not trust anyone else for even the slightest surgery. Eyes, lower face lift, results were great but no one would say, gee, you must have had some work done. I wanted subtle, and got lovely. He is not Hollywood, but kind, thoughtful and intelligent and very skilled

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gulin is a magnificent doctor. He fixed three different things for me that another plastic surgeon blunndered, and I am overwhelmed at what a great job he did. (really)!!! His staff is great, all very professional, and he himself is kind, caring, and a perfectionist.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag