You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Fox

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Ratings

I am 57 years old and felt I had aged prematurely since the loss of our daughter. I looked sad and angry when I saw my reflection. I decided to research plastic surgeons in NYC and in Naples. I was looking for a female surgeon who is an "artist", a caring individual, and looks at every detail.
I found all that and more in Dr. Elizabeth Fox. Her staff, surgery center, recovery center, and nurses helped me feel relaxed before, during, and after my surgery. I am so glad I decided to extend my stay in the recovery center for a second night. The level of care and attention I received made my recovery very easy. I did not bruise and did not experience any pain.
I had a neck lift, lower face, lower eye blepharoplasty, and laser under my eyes. It has been 6 months since my surgery, and I am thrilled with the results. I look like myself, happier and younger. I think life might hold more adventures for me. Thank you, Dr. Fox!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

More than just a great surgeon, she's an artist. I couldn't be happier with my results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Many thanks to Dr. Fox and her amazing staff for giving me a second chance to have the young, energetic and healthy physique I enjoyed as a younger woman. At age 60, I was looking very tired and losing fat around my middle was a constant challenge. I enjoyed multiple procedures upper and lower eye lift, upper and lower facelift, neck lift, liposuction and a full tummy tuck! Now, I look the way I deserve to feel, young, energetic and enthusiastic about each and every day with my fresh new look! Goodbye one piece bathing suit and, hello bikini! It's all about expectations and Dr. Fox gave me all the time I needed to ask questions about the procedures themselves and what I could expect from the results. I appreciated her honest and thorough approach to helping me attain my goals. My results exceeded my expectations. Her staff during and after my procedure were amazing! What a beautiful care facility. Thank you Kim and Sam for taking such great care of me during my stay with you! You made me feel very special. My after care appointments were thorough and if I had a question, I could contact Dr. Fox and received an immediate answer. I always believe as women, we take care of each other and help each other to become the best we can be. Thank you Dr. Fox!
Rebecca R (Cape Coral, FL)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Let me start by saying I LOVE Dr. Fox! I had consulted a few other plastic surgeons before
Dr. Fox. I was really nervous about having a face neck lift, but Dr. Fox made me feel at ease. She was very professional and knowledgeable, explaining everything she would do. I am 4 months post op , still have some swelling, but definitely look and feel so much better. I am planning on a few more procedures with Dr. Fox in the future.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I am 58 and never had any procedures done before Dr. Fox. I was seeking a cosmetic surgeon because I was very unhappy with my neck and hated my profile. I was concerned that I would no longer look like myself. I was concerned that I would have that “plastic surgery look”. After meeting with Dr. Fox, she thoroughly and patiently explained how this procedure would be performed. She took the time to explain this again to my husband also. She also suggested areas around my eyes, fat in my checks and fat in my lips. I had consulted with a few other cosmetic surgeons before I met Dr. Fox. My decision to use Dr. Fox was simple.... she approaches plastic surgery in a way that is UNLIKE any others.
The day of the surgery was very frightening. I met with the nursing staff and with Dr. Fox to review what was being done. Off I went…. The medical staff; nurses and anesthesiologist were very professional and completely put me at ease.
After the procedure, I stayed at the facility under the care of Kim and Sam. They were wonderful. They gave me a bell to ring if I needed ANYTHING. They were very attentive and caring and made my first few days very comfortable.
I have seen Dr. Fox once, sometimes twice a week since the surgery. Appointments are always on time. The office staff is very professional and always call with a reminder. On a few occasions, I had to change my appointment and they did so without any problem. Most appointments are very quick but it is nice to have Dr. Fox to take a look to make sure everything is healing properly.
It has now been 8 weeks since my surgery. I still have some swelling but each day gets better. I have seen old friends who I haven’t seen in some time and they ask me if I “lost weight” or if I “changed my haircut”. They comment on how good I look (but they can’t quite figure it out). However, the best is when I see the friends that knew what I was doing. When they see me they are amazed. The first thing they say is “you look fantastic and you still look like you!” They all tell me they were afraid I was going to end up looking like someone else. I look so natural that I have to share my before pictures with them so they can see the difference. They say that I look like my old self.
I would highly recommend Dr. Fox as she has the talent that brings back the old you. I am so glad I had this done now. I have my old confidence back and look forward to meeting old friends and making new friends. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I would not hesitate to work with Dr. Fox. She is fantastic. You won’t regret it.

The new old me, Naples, Fl.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2606563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I went to Dr. FOX for the first time four years ago and won't ever go to anyone else. I have had a full face lift, eyes done, fat transfer, lips and my tummy. I had only lived here in Fort Myers a short time and the first thing I wanted to do was find the best plastic surgeon. It didn't take long after asking every doctor and nurse I saw to find out that Dr. FOX in Naples was the only one to go to. I had already had many procedures done on my face including a facelift and forehead lift at 45, that was , 20 years ago. I had all of my previous work done in Arkansas. After my face lift at 45 I was so shocked when I found out it took almost a year to look like myself again. I told myself I would never do it again because even though my skin was tighter, I could never figure out why I looked so different from before and not in a good way. So as I aged I looked awful. One eyebrow was lower than the other after surgery and my skin on my forehead was pulled so tight that the skin split open. So for all this time I lived with this scar on my forehead. My husband was very kind only telling me one time I looked better before. Not only had I not aged well but needed to see if anyone could repair and correct. I lived in Atlanta for 5 years and found out there that most plastic surgeons would not even touch my eyes since they had been done twice before. I wanted to get rid of the sagging skin and wrinkles all over my face and neck, which I had never done before, thinking that I would have to live with the mistakes made by previous doctors.

I am now 66 and feel and look better than I have ever looked. Dr. FOX is amazing. From the moment I met her I was not nervous about any procedure I did or will ever do and she has done many on me. She has been able to correct every problem and mistake that I had. My eyebrows match, my scare is almost gone and I have no wrinkles or sagging.

Having surgery at Dr. FOX is like no other place. She makes the procedure a breeze. I have never had one bruise after Dr. FOX'S surgeries. After my face lift I was even able to go to my step sons wedding one month out after having surgery and no one new except my husband. If you haven't seen her facilities you are in for a treat. My husband was so thankful that he didn't have to take care of me because I stayed in her overnight facilities which were awesome. They will let you stay as long as you want so I never needed a caregiver when I got home. All the staff that took care of me were wonderful. I truly believe that Dr. FOX is not only a true artist on the face but the advantages she has being a woman is what keeps her patients from bruising because she is so gentle and she looks right at you and sees what you see in your face that you want to fix immediately. Now, I go back in for smaller things but always look forward to it because I always come out looking better.

Kathy, Fort Myers, Fl

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

After two children, and a large amount of weight loss, I needed some real help on my stomach. I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Elizabeth Fox. I consulted with her twice before finally deciding on a full tummy tuck with hip liposuction. She was truly interested in helping me as an individual; she listened to my concerns and she understood my fear of surgery and worries about a long recovery. I’m a business owner, and I can’t take off a few weeks to pamper myself. I also had an upcoming wedding to attend in 3 weeks, and my own daughter’s wedding in 8 weeks. I worried I was biting off more than I could chew, but I went for it anyway.

I had surgery on a Friday morning. Kim, the nurse who got me all set up, was simply wonderful, and the surgery went off without a hitch. I spent the next 30 hours enjoying aftercare in their recovery center, and was well pampered by Kim, Sam and Nancy. All three were wonderful and concerned with my comfort. Before I left the next day, Kim taught me everything I needed to know to take care of myself on my own. Doctor Fox also came to check on me, and was just as kind and attentive as the day I met her.

I would say that the first three days after a tummy tuck are the hardest. Yes, you will need those pain pills, and yes you will need to rest. However, you also need to walk. If you want to heal fast, WALK every hour. As my body was healing, my energy was a bit sapped, but came back more each day. My husband took me out to dinner on day 6; I went furniture shopping on day 8, and I was back to work on day 10. Don’t let anyone scare you out of getting a tummy tuck because of the “pain” of it.

Since my procedure, each time I’ve seen Dr. Fox or any of her staff, all have been just as great as the day I met them. What a wonderful group of people. I had a fabulous experience and am so happy my results. If I want to “fix” any other part of me in the future, I’m going straight back to Dr. Fox. She is just amazing!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2550019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a very good experience with my face, neck and arm lift. Staying over night for 2 nights under the care of Kim and Sammy is worth every penny. My appointments have been timely and I did not bruise and am very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2547905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Thinking about using Dr. Fox for plastic surgery? Think again because this is what you will get: Initial consultation = Great lady and interested in "making you better". Staff is on top of your first appointment and setting up the surgery date. Day of surgery = Didn't actually see the Dr. prior to being taken in to the surgery room. Post surgery = Dr. sends a "nurse" to check on you that evening (this nurse by the way is extremely pissy and doesn't actually "work" for Dr. Fox so any issues you have as long as they are not life threatening have to be put on hold until the next day you can call Dr. Fox). Follow up visits are done with Dr. Fox usually not even know what visit you are on (the day after the surgery for the follow up, the Dr. stated "So let's see how your 6-months is doing...") and she also only looks at you for about 2 minutes and then heads out of the room. After the initial visit, the Dr. will reschedule nearly every time. Then a capsular contracture issue occurred and the Dr. prescribed meds, then decided to pull them off of me taking them, then put me back on for a short period, then back off, then back on and asked if I had any leftover pills still and to just take those instead of a new prescription. Capsular contracture issue did not seem like it was a concern to her. Luckily it did not get worse for me. After numerous other times of attempting to schedule follow up appointments and having them rescheduled literally the day before the appointment, I decided to ask for my medical chart from their office. They said the request would need to be in writing. I sent a certified letter, an email, and regular letter and even showed up in person. Not one response. Would not schedule an appointment from me there after. When I couldn't schedule an appointment, I had friends call in to schedule an appointment for a new consult and they had no problems or issues with making and appointment. After months of not hearing from the Dr., I met with another surgeon about the issue. Their office sent a request for the document and they were never furnished a copy. I finally put in a complaint to the State about the issue. They asked for her file and in her responses, she said either A) I had taken it, or B) she didn't know where they were. The State opened up an investigation into her about the matter and I sure hope they penalize her or at least she is spending an arm and a leg having her lawyer work on it. FYI, she just secured a television deal in "Paradise Coast Wives" doing a reality show of high end wives in the area, much like the other "Real Housewives" shows out there. Her "bio" for the show says "Elizabeth Fox, M.D. is a top plastic surgeon in Naples and mother of two sons. She is also an accomplished solo pianist and violinist. And, she is lover of Italian architecture. She works with Hollywood stars and spends time in Los Angeles taking care of her "A" list clients. But, you'll also find her not spending a great deal of time in her organic garden, digging in the dirt with her boys." Your rescheduling issues will probably be because she values her "A"list clients or her organic garden more than your well-being. Her staff has also probably turned over at least 10 times since we started working with her so she seems to be the biggest problem at her firm. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2543333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I should have listened to the reviews about Dr. Fox being dismissive and rude. I was happy with my tummy tuck but the way I have been treated after is insane. Almost ever appointment I made some how did not get scheduled. Despite the fact that I had appointment cards written on by different members of her staff. My last appointment I was put in a room not knowing they did not have me on the schedule again. As I started to undress the door flies open and Dr. Fox in a rude , arrogant tone tells me I arrived again with out an appointment. I have four kids and a husband who I schedule his work appointments and I have never had a problem making sure I have appointments correct. She refuses to accept that her staff, that has turned over numerous times in the few months I was associated with her, made serious mistakes. She had no problems treating me like an imbecile. Usually if someone is upset most business or medical professionals would try to reach out to resolve the concerns. This is not the case for her it's like she has your money and so she is done with you. So if you want to spend money to be treated like an idiot by all means see Dr. Fox.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531488].votes_count ]]