Rate Dr. Elizabeth Fox

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Ratings

Dr. Fox is very skilled, and is primarily concerned with her patient's well-being. Having, said that, cosmetic surgery is surgery and there is some discomfort. Prior o contacting Dr. Fox, I had a C-section and an urgent hysterectomy with left me with a distended abdominal wall and hanging flesh and no muscle tone. No amount of exercise would eliminate the bulging and sagging. After a tummy tuck, I have a pleasant surprise, I do not have to get up six or more times a night to relieve my bladder, and I can now bend down from the waist whereas before I had to get on my knees to bend down. My stomach muscles are tighter and I feel stronger. A tummy tuck. for me, was not merely cosmetic, it was necessary for me to continue to live the way I would like to. Not having to stop at every bathroom. Having said, that, it is still surgery and initially uncomfortable, but the benefits go beyond cosmetic. Add, to that, Dr. Fox's after surgery facility and her wonderful staff, Kim & Sam

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Fox very carefully explained every procedure she recommended for me & what results I could expect. The staff & she explained all the risks involved. The day of surgery everyone was very professional including Dr. Fox, anesthesiologist & nurses. I stayed 2 nights at her facility & the care & attention I received was wonderful. I have had 2 follow up visits so far & both were on time . All of my questions have been answered & my results so far are even better than I hoped for.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

I have had several surgeries and treatments with Dr Fox. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and associates. She is clearly more knowledgeable regarding the female body and psyche. She is very detail oriented and keeps up to date on the newest technology. Dr Fox will be my lifelong specialist for facial/body rejuvenation.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Fox and her staff was exceptional. I went in because I felt my neck and face were beginning to show their age and I wanted to look as young as I feel. I was considering a neck and facelift, but Dr. Fox recommended only a neck-lift with some minimal fat injections to the face. I was impressed with her right from the start. The after care was remarkable and exceeded my expectations. I am still healing, but very pleased.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.Fox is extraordinary. After much exercising I turned to her for a tummy tuck to rid excess skin and fat from babies and long term medication. She has far exceeded expectations. Her careful analysis and suggestions have given me new confidence. My bags under my eyes are gone, my jawline restored and my friends all say how I have new sparkle and look rested. The experience was phenomenal from the initial consult through the procedures in a wonderful two day stay with Kim,through the constant care by Sherry and all the staff. Everything is explained in great detail, and every facet of your care and aftercare provided in writing. And my tummy rolls are gone. My husband was so thrilled with Dr Fox and the process that he is having procedures done. The thought and care in the plans Dr Fox make centered around the patient is so evident. Highly recommend Dr. Fox.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

The Dr. Fox experience begins upon entering the office. Personnel and setting are inviting, elegant and private. Dr. Fox immediately conveys the comfort of experience, thorough analysis of my wishes which she accomplishes by listening and careful gentle examination and inspection. She immediately understood and resolved issues for which I consulted her. I was pleased with the immediate results and more importantly , now three months later I am still thrilled with results of filler injections. I have had many many injections of filler in the past by numerous cosmetic surgeons where I live and by now would have needed the same areas refilled. Not the case with Dr. Fox. I have been due for Botox and filler in other areas for a few weeks but have put off making an appointment at home and have preferred to wait until I return to Florida to see Dr. Fox. Please note that I am a surgeon as well as a veteran cosmetic patient and that I recognize skill and quality when I see it!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fox is wonderful and does amazing work!!! I have been going to her for about 4 years now for various nips and fillers. The staff is awesome and they get to know the patient and their needs. Dr. Fox gets to know you personally and your lifestyle (I am a dancer) and how the procedures will work into that time frame. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering any procedure at all. Once you find the best (Dr. Fox), I wouldn't trust anyone else with my body. Remember, you only get one body!!

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

This was the worst experience of my life. Dr. Fox is only attentive on the first visit, then it's all downhill from there. Long waits for every appointment, her child was running around the office, but the worst part was waking up to such a horrible result. She botched the breasts and the facial procedure and then literally walked out of the office when I complained. She is very dismissive, as others on this site have said. Once she has your money, you will never see her again. Buyer beware...find another surgeon who is qualified and professional because you won't find either here.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Had a face and neck lift with fat injections to lips and face on Feb. 10, 2014. Current staff is excellent. Very friendly and helpful. Never had to wait more than a few minutes for my scheduled appointments. Dr. Fox would come in shortly after. Stayed one night in on-sight aftercare facility and had excellent care by Sam and Kim. I felt very pampered! Surgery went very well and it will be one month on March 10 and I'm progressing well. I am very pleased at the amount of aftercare I receive. I see Dr. Fox quite often and again, very little wait time. I did a lot of research into the surgery and the doctor and would recommend Dr. Fox for anyone contemplating this surgery. I have my youthful neck back already and it's only going to get better after I am completely healed. I am sooo happy I had this surgery!

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Fox and her amazing staff! Polite, helpful, professional, I give everyone top ratings in that office! A+++++ She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She is kind, patient and immediately puts you at ease. Her mom works in the office and it just adds to the wonderful feeling you get. Dr. Fox takes the time, no matter how busy she is, to answer all and every question or concern you might have. I am actually looking forward to my next appointment there to see her and her outstanding staff! -Valery

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag