Rate Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Ratings

I have had two breast implant replacements and this was my third and by far the best in every way. Dr. Marcadis and his staff are superior in everyway and I would highly recommend using them!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Everyone in the office is more then wonderful! So helpful. My surgery went very smooth and the recovery was quick and easy. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. Whenever I have a question I always call and Dr. Marcadis himself will get on the phone to talk to me. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Marcadis and his staff! If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, Dr. Marcadis is the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I interviewed four doctors and picked Dr. Marcadis. The staff, the Doctor and results were fabulous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

From the moment I called to schedule my consult, I was treated like a valued patient. Dr. Marcadis and his staff go above and beyond to spend time with you and answer every question. The entire staff takes the time to get to know you by name and make you feel welcome and comfortable at every visit. My surgery and recovery have been very easy and I attribute that to the excellent skill and advice of Dr. Marcadis and his staff. I went in with a condition that could have been potentially difficult to correct and came out with results that are beyond compare. I highly recommend Dr. Marcadis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Marcadis is GREAT! I had an ambominoplasty/tummy tuck about 9 weeks ago. Throughout the process, he put me at ease by answering all of my questions. His staff is welcoming and friendly- and, his work was GREAT! There are no complications; I look and feel great .. and, I am thrilled with the results!! I definitely recommend him! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Marcadis was outstanding. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation in April of 2014. I was referred to him by a friend and I have already recommended him to multiple people. The staff was fabulous, it was like walking into an office of your friends taking care of you. My nurse was with me from the first appointment to surgery day and was amazing with follow up appointments and taking my phone calls with questions post op. I have never had any surgical procedure before and was so comforted by the staff and Dr. Marcadis that I was not nervous on surgery day, I knew I was in good hands. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him for any procedure you may be seeking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

After a couple of disappointing consults elsewhere, I was almost ready to give up then I tried once more. Marcadis come highly recommended by an acquaintance of his and a patient. I am already one week post op almost and absolutely no pain. I think the results are stunning. Still healing, yes, but happy with the finished product. pre: 32 B post: definitely a D cup (so far) 450cc L and R Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile Gel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Let me start out by saying I have had several body and facial procedures done by Dr. Abraham Marcadis over a 22 year period and would not think of going to anyone else. He is a genuinely caring and highly skilled surgeon who can give a very accurate assessment of what you can expect from surgery. Every member of his staff is top notch, professional and make you feel at home. Their facility is immaculate, modern and very relaxing. Most recently I went in for a lower face & neck lift. My goal was to look more refreshed, I did not want to look too tight or unnatural. He also recommended a little work below the eyes and I am so glad I took his advice. After the procedure, I am happy to say I never had to take anything for PAIN… NO prescription or over-the-counter medication. I think that speaks volumes about his technique. My results were great and I feel more confident than I have in years. I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Marcadis Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387926].votes_count ]]