Rate Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Ratings

From the moment I called to schedule my consult, I was treated like a valued patient. Dr. Marcadis and his staff go above and beyond to spend time with you and answer every question. The entire staff takes the time to get to know you by name and make you feel welcome and comfortable at every visit. My surgery and recovery have been very easy and I attribute that to the excellent skill and advice of Dr. Marcadis and his staff. I went in with a condition that could have been potentially difficult to correct and came out with results that are beyond compare. I highly recommend Dr. Marcadis.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marcadis is GREAT! I had an ambominoplasty/tummy tuck about 9 weeks ago. Throughout the process, he put me at ease by answering all of my questions. His staff is welcoming and friendly- and, his work was GREAT! There are no complications; I look and feel great .. and, I am thrilled with the results!! I definitely recommend him! :)

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marcadis was outstanding. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation in April of 2014. I was referred to him by a friend and I have already recommended him to multiple people. The staff was fabulous, it was like walking into an office of your friends taking care of you. My nurse was with me from the first appointment to surgery day and was amazing with follow up appointments and taking my phone calls with questions post op. I have never had any surgical procedure before and was so comforted by the staff and Dr. Marcadis that I was not nervous on surgery day, I knew I was in good hands. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him for any procedure you may be seeking.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

After a couple of disappointing consults elsewhere, I was almost ready to give up then I tried once more. Marcadis come highly recommended by an acquaintance of his and a patient. I am already one week post op almost and absolutely no pain. I think the results are stunning. Still healing, yes, but happy with the finished product. pre: 32 B post: definitely a D cup (so far) 450cc L and R Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile Gel.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Let me start out by saying I have had several body and facial procedures done by Dr. Abraham Marcadis over a 22 year period and would not think of going to anyone else. He is a genuinely caring and highly skilled surgeon who can give a very accurate assessment of what you can expect from surgery. Every member of his staff is top notch, professional and make you feel at home. Their facility is immaculate, modern and very relaxing. Most recently I went in for a lower face & neck lift. My goal was to look more refreshed, I did not want to look too tight or unnatural. He also recommended a little work below the eyes and I am so glad I took his advice. After the procedure, I am happy to say I never had to take anything for PAIN… NO prescription or over-the-counter medication. I think that speaks volumes about his technique. My results were great and I feel more confident than I have in years. I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Marcadis Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I had breast implants and neck lipo done. The staff was amazing and made me feel so comfortable. The nurse you meet stays with you throughout the entire process. Also the office is JACHO accredited which is a big plus. My pain was not as bad as I thought it would be. I was off pain meds on day 2. And the outcome is already looking good 3 days out from surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Marcadis and his staff.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

My procedure results are excellent!! Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff are exceptional!!! The office and facility are very comfortable, clean, and professional. I would, and have been, recommend Dr. Marcadis for breast surgery.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Marcadis and his fabulous team! From my first visit to my procedure and recovery-AMAZING!!! He was on time for the first visit (rare in the Dr. world) and took his time with me. I went to 5 other Dr.s to make sure I was choosing the one I was most comfortable with-hands down it was Dr. Marcadis and his team; I never felt rushed or that any of my questions were silly. He has a great vibe about him that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. His team was just as fabulous, fun, and knowledgable-so helpful and caring. I am thrilled beyone words with my initial results-I know it will take a few months to see them 100% but in less than a week I can already see major improvements! So amazing-thank you so much for helping me get the body I always knew I had!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Highly skilled and compassionate physician who spends as much time as necessary to determine patient goals, help build realistic expectations, and thoroughly explain recommended treatment and outcomes. The staff is similarly skilled in each of their arenas. The atmosphere is cheerful and excited about what they can do for the patient.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Marcadis, RN Sheri and ALL of his staff are all very helpful, polite and prompt. I received calls before and after surgery to make sure everything was ok. I went for a BA, and am VERY pleased with the results. I didn't want to look too large, and they are perfect. I met with a few other surgeons before selecting Marcadis. I am thankful for my decision and would recommend him to all of my friends.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag