Rate Dr. Robert N. Cooper

Dr. Robert N. Cooper's Ratings

The worst. & nastiest Plastic Surgeon - just be careful & look at what others also have to say

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I had a face lift, upper eyes, breast lift and some lipo a year ago. I am so thrilled with my results . So many people can't really tell what is different, but they all say I look amazing. The staff in the office was so wonderful and friendly. The consult and meeting with Dr Cooper was so through and comforting. Dr Cooper spent so much time explaining the different procedures I was having and his sense of humor is great. He truly is an artist. The staff in the Pavilion(where I recuperated) were so caring and catered to my every need.I would recommend Dr Cooper and his staff and the Pavilion highly. Thank you for bringing back my youth, Dr Cooper

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I had a breast reduction 5 yrs ago that he did a HORRIBLE job on! The breasts were placed too high. Which means that when i wear bras and bathing suits the nipple pops out. He also cut a chuck out of one nipple. I had terrible keloid scarring under the breast? He did try several times to laser them to become smoother. Did not work. I also had liposuction on my abdomen which is lumpy now. it is so uneven that it is embarrasing. I wish I had the money to pay another doctor to correct the mistakes that he made!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

I had very bad results, and I am still trying to fix them, it's been 4 yrs and you have no idea how awful this has been. I am sorry I trusted my face to this "Doctor", I wish I could go back in time to change this huge mistake I made by using him.....

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I had a face lift and brow lift done in 2003. I was the last one on the schedule and it appeared that I was in there for a very long time. When I woke up in his over night facility I had staples everywhere. Since the surgery was so late in the evening the overnight stay was not enough and I had to extend the care for an additional night. Though the staff was very nice, it was obvious the surgery was botched. Here I am 9 years later and I have permanent numbness and itching which instead of going away has increased over the years. I also am experiencing continued hair loss around the brow line. I am a mess and it's due to this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

this doctor is not the doctor to go to.......if he makes a mistake, you are on your own to try and get another doctor to correct it. He made me look older than before, and the face is in a weird way, leaving loose skin where there was never loose skin before, aside from the above, my ears, now look like little elf ears and Cooper's response to that was "he didnt touch my ears" but you can see a nice scar underneath the lobe....Stay Away!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

I had nose revision surgery and very pleased with Dr Cooper. Did not over correct, just right, and no scar.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Cooper for a face lift and was so thrilled with the result that I went back for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I love the way I look. Dr Cooper was generous with his time and answered all my questions before surgery. And the after care at his Pavillion Resort was amazing. Dr. Cooper was very attentive and friendly and his wonderful staff anticipated my every need. I have recommended Dr. Cooper to my friends, family, and co-workers. And that is the highest form of praise I know. Thank you, Dr. Cooper!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag