Rate Dr. Robert N. Cooper

Dr. Robert N. Cooper's Ratings

I would definitley do my homework before choosing this Doctor. If anything goes wrong afterwards, this Doctor will turn into a mean aroogant man leaving you to find another surgeon to correct what he did wrong. When the other Doctor's see the outcome done by Dr. Cooper, they are amazed that he did not take responsibility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

He is the absolute best surgeon . I had 3 other consults and they did not compare to his professionalism . The time he spent was amazing. He went over everything quite clearly and made me feel very at ease. I booked surgery and my results were exceptional. I would defiantly recommend Dr Cooper

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have had occasion to wait a few minutes but the office told me ahead of time and made me quite comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I had a face lift, upper eyes, breast lift and some lipo a year ago. I am so thrilled with my results . So many people can't really tell what is different, but they all say I look amazing. The staff in the office was so wonderful and friendly. The consult and meeting with Dr Cooper was so through and comforting. Dr Cooper spent so much time explaining the different procedures I was having and his sense of humor is great. He truly is an artist. The staff in the Pavilion(where I recuperated) were so caring and catered to my every need.I would recommend Dr Cooper and his staff and the Pavilion highly. Thank you for bringing back my youth, Dr Cooper

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I had a breast reduction 5 yrs ago that he did a HORRIBLE job on! The breasts were placed too high. Which means that when i wear bras and bathing suits the nipple pops out. He also cut a chuck out of one nipple. I had terrible keloid scarring under the breast? He did try several times to laser them to become smoother. Did not work. I also had liposuction on my abdomen which is lumpy now. it is so uneven that it is embarrasing. I wish I had the money to pay another doctor to correct the mistakes that he made!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I had very bad results, and I am still trying to fix them, it's been 4 yrs and you have no idea how awful this has been. I am sorry I trusted my face to this "Doctor", I wish I could go back in time to change this huge mistake I made by using him.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I had a face lift and brow lift done in 2003. I was the last one on the schedule and it appeared that I was in there for a very long time. When I woke up in his over night facility I had staples everywhere. Since the surgery was so late in the evening the overnight stay was not enough and I had to extend the care for an additional night. Though the staff was very nice, it was obvious the surgery was botched. Here I am 9 years later and I have permanent numbness and itching which instead of going away has increased over the years. I also am experiencing continued hair loss around the brow line. I am a mess and it's due to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

this doctor is not the doctor to go to.......if he makes a mistake, you are on your own to try and get another doctor to correct it. He made me look older than before, and the face is in a weird way, leaving loose skin where there was never loose skin before, aside from the above, my ears, now look like little elf ears and Cooper's response to that was "he didnt touch my ears" but you can see a nice scar underneath the lobe....Stay Away!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][593606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

I had nose revision surgery and very pleased with Dr Cooper. Did not over correct, just right, and no scar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593605].votes_count ]]