Rate Dr. Mark E. Crispin

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Ratings

I am 43 years old and in October 2013 Dr. Crispin was my second opinion for breast reduction surgery. Since surgery I could not be more pleased with Dr. Crispin and his staff. He and his staff are competent to your needs both emotional and physically. Dr. Crispin can answer any questions you may have. I wrote down my questions in a notebook and he answered every question I had. You feel like part of the family the second you walk in the door. The office is warm and inviting with relaxing music playing; although you don't get to listen very long because there is almost no wait and you are headed to the exam room. Dr. Crispin and his staff can assess your surgery needs and calm any nerves. His standard of care continues through recovery and follow ups. A quote from my husband "Dr. Crispin and his entire staff have really went above and beyond for my wife."

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crispin is a brilliant doctor, with a wonderful compassion for his patients. He is the only plastic surgeon I would select to use....he has all the important qualities I seek in a medical professional.....great knowledge, skill and a true care for his patients. I have always felt well taken care of by Dr. Crispin and his entire staff.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crispin is truly amazing. He is so kind, patient, and listens to what you want. His entire staff is also wonderful. He is not only nice, but a GREAT doctor who does a fantastic job. I would use him again, and recommend him to everyone. He had to fix something another doctor messed up and I am pleased with the results.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Let me begin by thanking Dr. Crispin for the wonderful results I am seeing after my facelift surgery. I am 61 years old and felt the age sinking in on my face. It has been 6 weeks and I feel radiant and youthful again. Dr. Crispin's expertise is invaluable. The information packet I received before surgery was to the point and precise. Dr. Crispin goes one step beyond to be sure his patients are doing well after surgery. His staff is professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Crispin for any of your plastic surgery needs.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I had cosmetic surgery in June 2013 with Dr. Mark Crispin. I had an amazing experience with Dr Crispin and his staff! From start to finish, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease about a very important decision. I consulted with other surgeons and they were no comparison. I was very anxious about having the surgery but, however, after consulting with Dr. Crispin and his assistants I became 100% confident that I was making the right choice. Surgery was scheduled and I'm beyond thrilled with my results! I cannot say enough great things about him. Best in Atlanta!!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Crispin and his staff were fantastic! I am a gynecologist in his area and decided to use him for myself after hearing great feedback from patients and operating room staff. He did not disappoint! I would recommend him to any patient. I knew he did a great job on more altruistic surgeries, like skin flaps for gynecological surgeries but I was still impressed with his work on the more cosmetic/elective procedures.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Great experience. Staff very kind. Jennifer reassured me that I was going to be fine. Very normal to be nervous but the definitely told you everything would be ok. And Dr. Crispin was very courteous to try and fit me in hours before his vacation. Thanks a bunch because I already had the time off from work. He has many years experience and is very personable. Goes in depth with drawings to bake sure you understand the procedure you are getting. Very knowledgeable. And very good reputation in the altanta area. Will definitely go back to him for my breast aug. and refer him to friends and family.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I went into Dr. Crispin because I had breast implants in 2007 and in the beginning of this year one of them ruptured. So he was recommended to me by one of my friends that went and 3 of her other friends went to (all are very happy with their results). During beginning to the end, he was very courteous and very informative about all my options. There were things I was not happy with in my first operation. He fixed all of them and even found more that I didn't even know about. He checked on me and answered all my questions that I had (even when some were simple stupid questions). The nurse Kim was also very nice and understanding with what I was going thru and answered all my questions I had. If I ever have to go back I would definitely see him again and recommend him 1,000 times to all my friends!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Crispin was recommended by my GYN for removal and replacement of breast implants (from 35 years ago) and liposuction. What a great experience. I was immediately blown away by the results. His nurse was very helpful and even gave her personal cell for any problems I may have experienced. But I didn't :-) He is the best!

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mark Crispin is the finest plastic surgeon in the city of Atlanta and should you be fortunate enough to find yourself in his office thank divine providence at once. The blepheroplasty he performed on me 12 years ago had such an impact on my appearance that I knew immediately I'd never allow anyone else to touch me with a scalpel. After one more major surgery and a few minor cosmetic procedures I can and will look you straight in the eye and tell you Dr. Crispin is the sole reason I'm attractive. This is the doctor you want. Your finding yourself in his office shows lady fortune has smiled upon you. Need I say more?

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag