Rate Dr. Mark E. Crispin

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Ratings

I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Crispin! He was highly recommended by my doctor so I decided to get a consultation for an eye lift (upper and lower). After meeting with him I knew I found the right surgeon for me. He is so kind with great knowledge. Had my surgery 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier. I look 10 years younger and it looks very natural.
I am referring him to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had surgery in 2012 for the removal a a lipoma on my back and some lipo suction on my lower back and abdomen. My outcomes were terrible!
Instead of the one inch scar on my back I was told I'd have, it's 3 inches and it seems something was left in under the skin. stitches perhaps. The lower back lipo suction was done unevenly and I now have a roll of fat on 1/2 the area where there was none before! The liposuction on my stomach was also lopsided! One side protrudes more than the other. I returned twice yo Dr. Crispin asking him to correct these uneven areas. ( I was assured by his staff, he would correct anything needed) he said they were not that bad! I would need to pay for any correction and he suggested I save my money for my face at a later time!! To end up with the front and back of my body lopsided when only reducing me by 1 1/2 inches is really poor technique. His unwillingness to make it right is unprofessional to say the least.
To top it off, I aspirated during the surgery and ended up with pneumonia! The emergency room staff said it had to do with improper removal of the tube in my throat by the anesthesiologist he used. His office manager and staff were not at all interested in discussing this with the Dr. who caused the asperstion no with Dr" Crispin. They dismissed my concerns as unimportant.
Although most personable, I would never recommend Dr. Crispin to anyone! Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Crispin and I look AMAZING! Went on 2 other consultations and was so impressed with with Dr. Crispin's knowledge and bedside manner. Not easy to find both these qualities with a surgeon. His staff is outstanding as well. The entire team truly cares about the patient. Great experience all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I am 43 years old and in October 2013 Dr. Crispin was my second opinion for breast reduction surgery. Since surgery I could not be more pleased with Dr. Crispin and his staff. He and his staff are competent to your needs both emotional and physically. Dr. Crispin can answer any questions you may have. I wrote down my questions in a notebook and he answered every question I had. You feel like part of the family the second you walk in the door. The office is warm and inviting with relaxing music playing; although you don't get to listen very long because there is almost no wait and you are headed to the exam room. Dr. Crispin and his staff can assess your surgery needs and calm any nerves. His standard of care continues through recovery and follow ups. A quote from my husband "Dr. Crispin and his entire staff have really went above and beyond for my wife."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Crispin is a brilliant doctor, with a wonderful compassion for his patients. He is the only plastic surgeon I would select to use....he has all the important qualities I seek in a medical professional.....great knowledge, skill and a true care for his patients. I have always felt well taken care of by Dr. Crispin and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Crispin is truly amazing. He is so kind, patient, and listens to what you want. His entire staff is also wonderful. He is not only nice, but a GREAT doctor who does a fantastic job. I would use him again, and recommend him to everyone. He had to fix something another doctor messed up and I am pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Let me begin by thanking Dr. Crispin for the wonderful results I am seeing after my facelift surgery. I am 61 years old and felt the age sinking in on my face. It has been 6 weeks and I feel radiant and youthful again. Dr. Crispin's expertise is invaluable. The information packet I received before surgery was to the point and precise. Dr. Crispin goes one step beyond to be sure his patients are doing well after surgery. His staff is professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Crispin for any of your plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I had cosmetic surgery in June 2013 with Dr. Mark Crispin. I had an amazing experience with Dr Crispin and his staff! From start to finish, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease about a very important decision. I consulted with other surgeons and they were no comparison. I was very anxious about having the surgery but, however, after consulting with Dr. Crispin and his assistants I became 100% confident that I was making the right choice. Surgery was scheduled and I'm beyond thrilled with my results! I cannot say enough great things about him. Best in Atlanta!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Crispin and his staff were fantastic! I am a gynecologist in his area and decided to use him for myself after hearing great feedback from patients and operating room staff. He did not disappoint! I would recommend him to any patient. I knew he did a great job on more altruistic surgeries, like skin flaps for gynecological surgeries but I was still impressed with his work on the more cosmetic/elective procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Great experience. Staff very kind. Jennifer reassured me that I was going to be fine. Very normal to be nervous but the definitely told you everything would be ok. And Dr. Crispin was very courteous to try and fit me in hours before his vacation. Thanks a bunch because I already had the time off from work. He has many years experience and is very personable. Goes in depth with drawings to bake sure you understand the procedure you are getting. Very knowledgeable. And very good reputation in the altanta area. Will definitely go back to him for my breast aug. and refer him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][593751].votes_count ]]