Rate Dr. Mark E. Crispin

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Ratings

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Crispin including a rhinoplasty, a breast lift with implant exchange, and liposuction. I have referred business associates, clients, and friends to him and have heard nothing but THANK YOU from everyone that has made his acquaintance. He is extremely talented and a kind and gentle doctor. I am very happy with my results and know that I will be a patient again in the future. Talk to several doctors but choose Dr. Crispin. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

The hernia he supposedly repaired came right back. By his own admission, he apparently missed a second hernia right above the primary one. He will not correct it unless I pay to have the corrective surgery. Also, the knot from my stitches pushes out through my skin and looks very unsightly, not to talk of feeling very weird. He dismissed it as unimportant, saying you can't have everything go right. (What?!) I am very disappointed. I had done a lot of research prior to picking him and thought I was making a good choice based on the great reviews I saw. Now I wish I had gone elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

I trust Dr Crispin with my life! He is simply the best and most professional plastic surgeon in Atlanta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I just recently had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast augmentation) with Dr. crispin. After going to 5 Doctors I decided to have my surgery with him. He is absolutely fantastic. He made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision. He took his time to tell me how the procedure is done, and the consequences. My body looks amazing. He did a hernia repair, removed tons of fat and my breasts look natural and beautiful.
He was always available for any questions I had, his staff is also very helpful. I was always able to get in touch with the Dr. directly or Jennifer his appointment coordinator.
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon. I would absolutely go back if I need anything else done in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had a breast lift in July right before turning 50...much needed. I had seen other doctors before being referred to Dr. Crispin. The minute I walked into the office I felt at ease. Dr. Crispin spent time discussing my desired outcome and assisted in helping me make the decision whether to go with implants or not. I was extremely nervous about the surgery however, his nurse, who was extremely patient with all my quetions and concern, couldn't have been nicer. I had my surgery on Wednesday and took one toradol and the rest ibuprofen. Was up and moving the same day. I was back to work on Friday. If I needed Dr. Crispin with concerns or questions, he called me...even on weekends. I work for a Dr., and that kind of service is hard to find. I am more than pleased with the outcome of this and feel like I'm 20 years again. Dr. Crispin staff was kind and caring and an excellent representation of the quality of service he provides. I have spoken to several people who have been patient's of his and have never heard one negative complaint about his work or his staff. Not many Dr.'s can say this. Best decision I ever made regarding the surgery and the Dr. selection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I am 45 years old and in good shape however, I had areas of fat that always bothered me no matter how much I worked out. Specifically my abdomen and arms. I saw Dr. Crispin to see if I was a good candidate for liposuction. Thankfully I was. I had my procedure back in January 2014 so this review is long overdue! My body looks so great. The fat is completely gone and I have the confidence to wear a bikini and sleeveless shirts. I am so grateful to Dr. Crispin and his staff for truly making this experience a wonderful one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Had an amazing experience with Dr Crispin. My sister is going tomorrow now! We will be long life patients. No one can even tell I have surgery but they are noticing the beautiful differences. Thank you again!!! Should have done it sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Crispin! He was highly recommended by my doctor so I decided to get a consultation for an eye lift (upper and lower). After meeting with him I knew I found the right surgeon for me. He is so kind with great knowledge. Had my surgery 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier. I look 10 years younger and it looks very natural.
I am referring him to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had surgery in 2012 for the removal a a lipoma on my back and some lipo suction on my lower back and abdomen. My outcomes were terrible!
Instead of the one inch scar on my back I was told I'd have, it's 3 inches and it seems something was left in under the skin. stitches perhaps. The lower back lipo suction was done unevenly and I now have a roll of fat on 1/2 the area where there was none before! The liposuction on my stomach was also lopsided! One side protrudes more than the other. I returned twice yo Dr. Crispin asking him to correct these uneven areas. ( I was assured by his staff, he would correct anything needed) he said they were not that bad! I would need to pay for any correction and he suggested I save my money for my face at a later time!! To end up with the front and back of my body lopsided when only reducing me by 1 1/2 inches is really poor technique. His unwillingness to make it right is unprofessional to say the least.
To top it off, I aspirated during the surgery and ended up with pneumonia! The emergency room staff said it had to do with improper removal of the tube in my throat by the anesthesiologist he used. His office manager and staff were not at all interested in discussing this with the Dr. who caused the asperstion no with Dr" Crispin. They dismissed my concerns as unimportant.
Although most personable, I would never recommend Dr. Crispin to anyone! Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2553902].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Crispin and I look AMAZING! Went on 2 other consultations and was so impressed with with Dr. Crispin's knowledge and bedside manner. Not easy to find both these qualities with a surgeon. His staff is outstanding as well. The entire team truly cares about the patient. Great experience all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518075].votes_count ]]