Rate Dr. Paul Pashniak

Dr. Paul Pashniak's Ratings

Staff is fine but typical of the medical system, in Alberta, they make you feel like you should be happy to be getting any service. I typically wait an hour past my scheduled time to get in but when I get in I have always found Dr. Pashniak to be friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. It is very tough to get his time as he seems to have many other commitments. That being said, I am sticking with him because there is more positive then negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr Pashniak has been my family doctor for over 10 years now. In the past year I have gone through some medical issues and he has been wonderful. Even with his reduced hours he is very supportive and always makes time for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Pashniak has been lured to the dark side. He has changed his practice to for profit PRIVATE practice in Calgary. As a result he ditched all his existing patients currently covered by AHC. Our health care system sucks! More so, where is this doctors morals? Karma...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Incredible! Amazing! I wouldn't trust any other doctor! Dr. P is the best of the best!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!! (Although he is not accepting new patients)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Dr. Pashniak has been our family doctor since my kids were a year or two old, now 14 years later, we have nothing but great things to say about him, Dr. Pashniak is really as good as it get! The very best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

AN amazing family doctor. Always willing to listen and offer advice. He is open and takes your concerns seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

We are so lucky we got in with Dr. Pashniak. He is intelligent and caring. Words can't express how great this doctor is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

It just doesn't get any better! Dr. Pashniuk treats his patients as real people. He is a delight to visit even during the most 'undelightful' procedures. He's professional, but not too serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2009

I LOVE DR. Pashniak - he always has an answer! He looks at the whole picture and takes everything into account. Any concerns he takes the time to call you personally. I trust him with my health completely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2008

Best doctor I have had ever had. As another client said, he does not push pills and is open to attempts at alternative treatments. He is younger and not arrogant like so many doctors are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1611331].votes_count ]]