You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger

Dr. Stephen Lawrence Schlesinger's Ratings

If you want the best of the best, Dr. Schlesinger is it! Caring, compassionate, and genuine. I went to him for a tummy tuck and from my consult to post surgery I knew exactly what to expect and the results were beyond my expectations. I loved my new body and felt more confident than ever. Then I went back for a new procedure Dr. S calls the Ultimate Silhouettplasty. It's an invasive liposuction to the tummy area. I thought I looked great before, now I know I look amazing. My tummy is flat and I even have the hourglass figure I always wanted. I am truly happy with my body and recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone who wants to feel good and look amazing. Best Plastic Surgeon hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Schlesinger for a Breast Augmentation (this was my first major surgery of any kind) My entire experience from beginning (what to expect) to the end (my gorgeous new breasts) and everything in between was so much more than I could have ever hoped for!! Dr. Schlesinger has years of experience and has proven his great skill and knowledge with what he does but what really sets him apart to me is how much he cared and how kind he was to me. He has a heart of gold and showed how important his patients are to him. I saw it when I sat in the waiting room and watched him interact with his patients and how much he cared for them and how they also cared for him and his staff, but through each and every interaction we had. He made sure my questions were always answered and left me always leaving the office confident and thrilled with how it went. His staff is also fabulous! One things I can add is that unlike many doctors I have been to in my lifetime, I spent much more time face to face with the doctor than I did with a nurse or someone else on his staff- I think this is rare and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way for something as important as this! Hands down, the best experience I have ever had with a doctor! I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I came to Dr. Schlesinger with a serious breast reconstructive case. I had previously had 5 (yes 5) surgeries with another surgeon in scottsdale, the last one leaving me with one breast implant having to be removed and the other just not quite done properly. Dr. Schlesinger from day one has reassured me that he is going to fix my issues and stay by my side no matter what. He is by far the most knowledgable, kind and concerned surgeon i have met with, His entire staff has been extremely welcoming. i knew right away that i was in good hands. I recently had my first corrective surgery. The entire surgery staff was just as kind and caring and made the whole process as relaxed as possible. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Schlesinger and his entire staff and i cannot express how thankful i am to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. S is really worth your time and money. I always felt cared for fully by him and his staff. All my questions were answered beyond expectations, and I felt as if every person involved in the procedure, consultation, and after care were treating me as family.

I was very very afraid of the surgery as I am a professional performer, any damage to my body would mean a change of career, and any poorly done BA would be seen by thousands of people while I am on stage.

One huge factor for me is the fact that I have ONE YEAR of follow up, he truly makes sure his work is well done. If anything for some reason goes wrong, I know he will fix it immediately. I am 2 months post op and feel right as rain and am able to safely get back to work.

Aside from all this, Dr. S is a wonderfully kind person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Schlesinger has changed my life forever. Not only is he an AMAZING plastic surgeon but he also has a Heart of Gold! I can’t express how happy I am with the services I have received from Dr. S and the customer service from is staff is above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend The Breast Implant Center to all my friends and family. Even if they don’t live in Hawaii. He is worth the trip!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I had emailed mauibody.com with a personal concern and received a reply from Dr. Schlesinger with regard to my problem and said that he would be happy to consult with me during my vacation to Hawaii. He gave me info to contact staff to get all the paperwork handled prior to my appointment. His staff is very efficient and very nice as well. Dr. S. is a very caring and patient doctor who takes time to explain everything in detail. I'm so happy with the results I've received and would so love to have other work done by this exceptional P.S.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr.Schlensinger is simply the best! I'm 30 year old mother of 3 and he has done so much for me and has gone above and beyond and exceeded all my expectations. My husband decided to get me boobs for my birthday and I got myself a few other things just for me! I had a benelli lift to reduce the size of my areolas due to stretching when I got pregnant with my kids, breast augmentation and some lipo. He also gave me a free labiaplasty! It's been almost 3 months since my surgeries and I'm feeling great. Everything has healed good and my breast have dropped so they look perfect. I cannot express enough how grateful I am that I have found such a great and caring doctor who has done everything in his power to make sure that I was happy. He is an amazing and talented surgeon and would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had contemplated having a procedure for nearly 15 years, and researched every latest technique that became available. I spent hours on the internet and viewed numerous testimonials, and knew what I wanted and didn't want. When I finally decided to go forward with it, I had consultation with 5 different surgeons in Honolulu. All of them seemed sincere and capable, but it was an easy decision to choose Dr. Larry Schlesinger because he really listened to me and my concerns. His explanation of the procedure were thorough and thoughtful. He uses the latest techniques. Dr. Schlesinger and his entire staff are extremely professional and are always available to answer questions day or night. I knew what I wanted, and Dr. Schlesinger exceeded what I thought my outcome could be! I highly recommend him! I couldn't be happier with my results! Cherisse L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Schlesinger is the best around! Before choosing him, I visited with some other doctors in the area. It quickly became very apparent that nobody knew what they were doing better than Dr. Schlesinger. He stays up-to-date on new products and methods for different procedures and has a very impressive background. If you want something done right, go to Dr. Schlesinger!! I went to him for a breast augmentation two years ago and had a bit of fall out due to the angle my ribs drop off. This was something out of his control but he knew it bothered me tremendously, and was willing to try a new procedure to correct it. I went back in for surgery in February 2014, and I have the results I wanted. Throughout the entire process his staff has gone above and beyond, and has made sure we had someone to contact throughout all hours of the night if we needed. I am thankful that I went with Dr. Schlesinger to achieve the results I wanted...point blank he's the best around!! You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I had my first implants done in FL on 7/19/13 I complained about pain in my left breast after only a week and the doctor kept telling me it was nerves and it would go away just keep massaging. Well there was a huge problem my spot I was complaining about that was red and raised turned into my skin starting to peel and then finally ended up with a hole my implant was showing though my skin 10 months later. Then I met Dr.Schlesinger He was worried about my health and I am so thankful. Not only that he saw that's my case pretty rare and I needed to have it taken care of ASAP so the next day (5/16/14) I was having surgery to have my implant removed and the hole closed I am three weeks out now and his after care is amazing! I am looking forward to having him replace the implant... I know I'm in great hands!! The staff is awesome they treat you more like your a friend/family!!!! I am soooooo glad I found Dr. Schlesinger. I only wish I had found him sooner!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429991].votes_count ]]