Rate Dr. Adam Lokeh

Dr. Adam Lokeh's Ratings

Doctor Adam lokeh is amazing, he save my daughter finger, he did amazing surgery to my daughter you can even see that my daughter tip finger was amputee. he always return our calls when with have a concern and always explain to us all the procedure and really patient with my 1 year old daughter. thank you for your help God Bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Lokeh is the best in all areas! I have never met a Dr. That has so completely filled all my expectations and I have continued to doctor win him for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lokeh by another patient and was NOT disappointed! I was WOW'd by his bedside manner and his attention to detail. He is warm, friendly and professional. Dr. Lokeh explained the procedure, answered all of my questions, and his staff proceeded to seek pre-authorization through my insurance company. Part of my procedure was covered through insurance and part was cosmetic and not covered. Dr. Lokeh's office explained how payment needed to be made and suggested some options. My surgery was 10 days ago and I am amazed at how quickly I am recovering. It is New Year's Eve and Dr. Lokeh made a special trip to the office this afternoon to remove my second drain so I wouldn't have to wait until after the holiday and I would be more comfortable. From my consult, to my surgery and my post-operative care, my experience has been fantastic and I highly recommend Dr. Lokeh. He is clearly committed to his patients and you won't find a more talented surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Efficient and friendly. Extremely pleased with my results. Minimal discomfort

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Lokeh saved my hand after an accident. I play competitive volleyball and my hands are everything to me. The other doctor was going to leave a big scar and I was probably not going to have full use of my hand again, but Dr Lokeh gave me amazing results and you would never know I had anything happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is highly qualified and capable surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and does his utmost to make his patients feel comfortable and safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is a rare treat: an incredibly talented surgeon who listens to his patients. He is compassionate and seems genuinely concerned for your well-being. He seems very knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine besides just plastic surgery and has been a good reference. I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is extremely intelligent and talented. I got top notch treatment from what I consider the best plastic surgeon around. He has an excellent bedside manner and a genuine concern for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

I can't say enough positive things regarding my experience with Dr. Lokeh & his staff. Prior to making my decision to proceed with Plastic Surgery I had several consultations with other Plastic Surgeons. I was astonished to find that while my Insurance would cover my procedure at 100% none of the surgeons I consulted with would agree to cover the entire surgery thru insurance as they considered a portion of the surgery to be 'cosmetic' therefore they would only accept the insurance payment for a portion of the surgery & expected me to pay non-insurance rates for the what they deemed 'cosmetic' I was referred to Dr. Lokeh whom embraced the fact that my insurance was willing to pay 100% of the procedure & then he additionally took the necessary steps to become a surgeon on my Network!! Not only is Dr. Lokeh an excellent surgeon but he has one of the best 'bedside manners' in his field...he's the total package went it comes to Plastic Surgeons!! Thank you to Dr. Lokeh & his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Lokeh changed my life forever! I am a post gastric bypass patient and Dr. Lokeh and his team helped me transform my body in ways I never knew possible. He not only listens and explains things in great detail, he also follows up post surgery to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the end result. I have and will continue to refer as many people as possible for services provided by Dr. Lokeh. He has a patient for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594132].votes_count ]]