Rate Dr. Sam Rizk

Dr. Sam Rizk's Ratings

I just had a neck lift done 1 week ago.. best Dr., best staff, best experience. I'm barely bruised, very little swelling, no pain, & I love the results. If I do anything in the future, I would never go to anyone else. Pricier than most, but you get what you pay for. WELL worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I did a nose job with him and I am very happy with my result. My surgery was 09/24/2014. He sloved my problem. He is very humble and he has a great manner. He wants his patient to be happy. Thanks a lot doctor sam

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I don't understand all of the positive, glowing reviews of Dr. Rizk because that was not my experience at all. I found him and his staff to be intimidating, unfriendly and unhelpful. I went to him for a consultation about a revision rhinoplasty and septoplasty. When I got to his office, I found his staff to be unfriendly and inhospitable. I met with him in his office and he spent very little time with me. Both he and his nurse were unfriendly and dismissive as well. With all of the experience he claims to have with rhinoplasties and revision rhinoplasties, he said that he could not help me at all. He only met with me for a few minutes and quickly looked in my nose and sent me on my way after I paid the $300 consulting fee. He is very shady, so beware! I then went to another New York City-based plastic surgeon who successfully did my surgery. Dr. Rizk was a big waste of time and money. All of his self-aggrandizing, self-love, and self-promotion on his web site is a bunch of BS!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I just left my follow-up appointment with Dr. Rizk six days after he performed my septoplasty and sinus surgery (turbinate reduction). When I approached Dr. Rizk, I made it clear to him that I wanted to be able to breathe correctly again. In high school, I suffered multiple broken noses playing sports... and I stay active in those sports into my mid-to-late 20s. Simply put, the functionality of my nose had deteriorated and I wasn't getting anywhere near proper levels of oxygen through my nasal passages. From the moment I entered his office, Dr. Rizk was assuring, confident and precise in laying out his plan following his viewing of my sinus CT scan. In preparation for the surgery at Midtown Surgery Center, the office staff (Dila, Fran, etc.) were extremely helpful and the anesthesiologist (Dr. Scolnick) put this first-timer at ease. All in all, surgery with Dr. Rizk was an A-plus experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2486962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I had an open rhino/septoplasty. I always wanted a rhinoplasty and when the right side of my nose collapsed it was time. What immediately set Dr. Rizk apart was the physical exam he performed during our first meeting. Unlike others, Dr Rizk did not put me on the computer and start photo-shopping my face. After his exam he showed me that I could barely breathe out of the right side of my nose. Even immediately after the procedure I could tell he had worked wonders. Dr. Rizk managed to fix my breathing issues while giving me a beautiful but natural looking nose. There has been a vast improvement in my physical appearance but no one has suggested I had work done. I experienced no pain immediately after the procedure and during the recovery that followed. Finally, I have to comment on Dr. Rizk's office staff. I have never met a nicer, friendlier, or more accommodating staff in any high-end NYC doctor's office. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

i could not be happier with the result and quality of service i have received from both dr. rizk and his fabulous team. dr. rizk has treated me for both cosmetic and trauma rhinoplasty. in his and his staff's care, i always felt safe and confident that i would have the best possible result. dr. rizk himself is always warm, patient, knowledgeable, and happy to answer all my questions. his wonderful anesthesiologist even phoned the day before and of my surgery, which i found beyond kind and professional, and his sweet nurses phoned to check in, as well. my splint came off today: my nose is smooth and straight, i am only mildly swollen, and i did not bruise; amazing and appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr . Rizk and his staff made my whole procedure just perfect . Dr.Rizk is wonderful ..he has a lovely nature ..and makes you feel super comfortable ..the whole experience for me was fabulous . I look the natural look Dr. Rizk created , I would recommend his services to anyone .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Great surgeon and his nurse Rosmarie is a treasure. Dr. Rizk is a perfectionist and a gentleman. No swelling, no black and blue. Just perfect work. He understands beauty and how to get there. Brava!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Once you landed here it means you already heard about Dr. Rizk and looking for reviews. Let me explain how I found him. I had the nose problem and wanted to be fixed by a pro, prior this didn't do any investigations, I knew that I should find a guy who excel performing revision rhinoplasties, so he knows how to get it done right, wanted to mention that never had one before. This is how google found him as first option in NYC. Today is my 8th day after the surgery, few hours ago I had my cast taken of, I'm more than happy with the result, my nose is natural, it's exactly the ingredient my face was missing. How could he achieve this? I wander. I know it depends from person to person what could be post surgery side effects I had none of them, the staff was very polite and competent. The last thing that somebody might take into account while making the decision - price. Well, I would say a professional should know the his price price, and Dr. Rizk is a professional, happy for my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

For my own surgery, I had my choice of surgeons and I chose Dr. Rizk. Dr. Rizk not only fixed a deviated nasal septum which resulted in better breathing from but he also made some subtle changes to my nose which resulted in a more refined but still masculine appearance. Recovery was quick, bruising was minimal, and had almost no pain. Results were so natural that no one could tell I had surgery. Best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594316].votes_count ]]