Rate Dr. Sam Rizk

Dr. Sam Rizk's Ratings

I just left my follow-up appointment with Dr. Rizk six days after he performed my septoplasty and sinus surgery (turbinate reduction). When I approached Dr. Rizk, I made it clear to him that I wanted to be able to breathe correctly again. In high school, I suffered multiple broken noses playing sports... and I stay active in those sports into my mid-to-late 20s. Simply put, the functionality of my nose had deteriorated and I wasn't getting anywhere near proper levels of oxygen through my nasal passages. From the moment I entered his office, Dr. Rizk was assuring, confident and precise in laying out his plan following his viewing of my sinus CT scan. In preparation for the surgery at Midtown Surgery Center, the office staff (Dila, Fran, etc.) were extremely helpful and the anesthesiologist (Dr. Scolnick) put this first-timer at ease. All in all, surgery with Dr. Rizk was an A-plus experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I had an open rhino/septoplasty. I always wanted a rhinoplasty and when the right side of my nose collapsed it was time. What immediately set Dr. Rizk apart was the physical exam he performed during our first meeting. Unlike others, Dr Rizk did not put me on the computer and start photo-shopping my face. After his exam he showed me that I could barely breathe out of the right side of my nose. Even immediately after the procedure I could tell he had worked wonders. Dr. Rizk managed to fix my breathing issues while giving me a beautiful but natural looking nose. There has been a vast improvement in my physical appearance but no one has suggested I had work done. I experienced no pain immediately after the procedure and during the recovery that followed. Finally, I have to comment on Dr. Rizk's office staff. I have never met a nicer, friendlier, or more accommodating staff in any high-end NYC doctor's office. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

i could not be happier with the result and quality of service i have received from both dr. rizk and his fabulous team. dr. rizk has treated me for both cosmetic and trauma rhinoplasty. in his and his staff's care, i always felt safe and confident that i would have the best possible result. dr. rizk himself is always warm, patient, knowledgeable, and happy to answer all my questions. his wonderful anesthesiologist even phoned the day before and of my surgery, which i found beyond kind and professional, and his sweet nurses phoned to check in, as well. my splint came off today: my nose is smooth and straight, i am only mildly swollen, and i did not bruise; amazing and appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr . Rizk and his staff made my whole procedure just perfect . Dr.Rizk is wonderful ..he has a lovely nature ..and makes you feel super comfortable ..the whole experience for me was fabulous . I look the natural look Dr. Rizk created , I would recommend his services to anyone .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Great surgeon and his nurse Rosmarie is a treasure. Dr. Rizk is a perfectionist and a gentleman. No swelling, no black and blue. Just perfect work. He understands beauty and how to get there. Brava!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Once you landed here it means you already heard about Dr. Rizk and looking for reviews. Let me explain how I found him. I had the nose problem and wanted to be fixed by a pro, prior this didn't do any investigations, I knew that I should find a guy who excel performing revision rhinoplasties, so he knows how to get it done right, wanted to mention that never had one before. This is how google found him as first option in NYC. Today is my 8th day after the surgery, few hours ago I had my cast taken of, I'm more than happy with the result, my nose is natural, it's exactly the ingredient my face was missing. How could he achieve this? I wander. I know it depends from person to person what could be post surgery side effects I had none of them, the staff was very polite and competent. The last thing that somebody might take into account while making the decision - price. Well, I would say a professional should know the his price price, and Dr. Rizk is a professional, happy for my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

For my own surgery, I had my choice of surgeons and I chose Dr. Rizk. Dr. Rizk not only fixed a deviated nasal septum which resulted in better breathing from but he also made some subtle changes to my nose which resulted in a more refined but still masculine appearance. Recovery was quick, bruising was minimal, and had almost no pain. Results were so natural that no one could tell I had surgery. Best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I just went to Dr. Rizk a week ago for a facelift and lazer treatment. I cannot say enough nice things about his staff or how talented a doctor Dr. Rizk is. I am 67. From the moment I had my consultation with Dr. Rizk I was confident that I would get the results that I was looking for. I was a bit nervous before the procedure but as soon as it started I let go of my fears. After four days I went out for lunch with a friend and a stranger stopped me to say how beautiful I was. She had no idea that I still had all my stitches and staples in my head. I am somewhat numb but I have no bruises on my face and very few on my neck. I thought the pain the first couple of days was very manageable. Everyone from his nursing staff, anethesiologist, and office managers are knowledgeable and extremely efficient. If I ever need another procedure, which I hope I don't, I wouldn't go to anyone other than Dr. Rizk. I live in New York and have lots of choices but he is the only one for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

As a full professor in pathology and dermatology at an Ivy League institution, I can state that the level of care and expertise exercised by Dr. Rizk are unparalleled. I came to Dr. Rizk after an unfortunate experience with a neck lift due to a post-operative hematoma resulting in unattractive sagging with subsequent asymmetric jowling. Dr. Rizk had the reputation of being among the most talented and senior facial plastic surgeons in the world. The intraoperative procedures performed by Dr.Rizk were executed perfectly, with unsurpassable precision. The general anesthetic administered by Dr.Skolnick was flawless. The results are extraordinary. The subsequent day following the surgery there was minimal swelling and bruising.I experienced a dramatic face and neck rejuvenation. I went home with a full time highly seasoned registered nurse Dr.Rizk and his team are clearly among the best in the world. My surgery is the best possible Christmas gift I could have bestowed upon myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

It’s been 6 weeks to the date that Dr. Rizk performed his magic.I had a facelift,lower eyelift and laser. Born and bred in New York,I'm a 53-year old woman, who through the skilled hands of Dr. Rizk now looks 10 years younger. From the moment I met Dr. Rizk, I had no doubt that he was the finest plastic surgeon in NYC and beyond. As my career requires that I'm in the public eye and on camera,I expressed concern about downtime and looking “plastic" Dr. Rizk assured me that the results would be totally natural and he was true to his word! Recovery was easier than anticipated; while there was some bruising and swelling,I had no pain. On a personal note, Dr. Rizk and his staff could write the book on bedside manner. They are extremely competent, warm, caring, and accessible. I can’t thank them enough for giving me a lift inside and out! If you are looking for the best in facial surgery,look no further--Dr. Rizk rules

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594314].votes_count ]]