Rate Dr. Tara Chalmers-Nixon

Dr. Tara Chalmers-Nixon's Ratings

Terrible experience with a repeat colonscopy. Procedure did not go well and rather than stopping and finding out why this was a bad experince Dr Chalmers Nixon continued on. Would not recommend. Find a Dr who will be responsive and react to what is going on while your sedated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Chalmers- Nixon and her receptionist are amazing!!! No words can describe how wonderfully caring and knowledgable she is. She has gone out of her way to help me. I was having trouble finding a doc who would take me on and believe me with all the complications i had. She did and Francis cares just as much. I like Dr. Chalmers-Nixon because she is honest, blunt, very smart and has one of the biggest hearts! Thank you for the tough love, always being there and getting me better. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and Francis. In my 14 yrs with crohns I have never met anyone so great. I am lucky to call her my doctor. Francis is always there to listen and truly does care :). Good docs are rare. Thanks for taking care of me. C.B

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr.Chalmers-Nixon is an amazingly caring person with a lot of knowledge! After having Specialist to Specialist pawning me off because of being too complicated over 3 years caused her to be devastated. She advice on what to do if things got bad, told me to call with questions and rushed me in for a procedure 5 days later. Wow! Her receptionist, Frances is just as amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

The Dr. CHALMERS-NIXON was very helpful and a TOP GAZER. Thanks to her I have many more carefree years with my CUCMBERS AND CANTALOUPES. Now I can return to my VANS and attempting to win the PIGSKIN POOL for the 2nd week in a row.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612998].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

I thoroughly enjoy who compassionate her compassionate, receptionist, who get things down. Great Team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

She is very friendly and extreamly helpful, I was reffered to her and am very pleased, In my opinion she is an excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Chalmers-Nixon was excellent. My mom has rectal cancer, and myself and 2 brothers were quickly put in to get a colonoscopy. She was awesome for my mom, great for my brothers and prefect for me. Highly recommend her to others. And her receptionist Frances is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Chalmers-Nixon is a great doctor. She is very friendly and genuinely concerned about my health. She is extremely honest. She admits when she does not know the answer. She also tells it like it is. This helps me to accept my situation. Tara has given me some useful advice that is helping me to manage my IBS. Her receptionist, Frances, is also very kind and caring. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

What an amazing Dr!! I am truly grateful for the her kindness, professional excellence, and calming presence especially in the presence of yucky tests.Her office staff are also the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

Saved my fathers life. Very helpful, caring and has an amazing bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1612991].votes_count ]]