Rate Dr. Brian Holroyd

Dr. Brian Holroyd's Ratings

Dr. Holroyd was such a kind face when I felt so unwell in the ER. He listened carefully and was very mindful of ensuring I received care as fast as possible. He was very attentive to my needs, thorough and effective. He was careful only to let me leave the hospital after I felt much better and he was confident my health was restored. I really wish he could be my GP. I never vert like the idea of having to visit the ER but my experience with his TLC has me confident in seeking care again if my health requires it. Best dr I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

As patient in ER your doctor is just the luck of the draw, and I was extremely fortunate. The weekend before I started a great new job, I had a strange pain in my hip. It was so bad that I was to tears. I could do nothing to get comfortable. My boyfriend was with me at the hospital and he had to explain my condition to the Dr as I could not. After an examination of my hip, as best he could without me hitting him - Dr Holroyd was able to elevate the pain and took very good care of my hip and therefore me. Though unable to give a label to my condition, he was able to release me form the hospital a very happy patient. Note: I indicated 4's for rating of staff and punctuality, but those numbers are not intended for Dr. Holroyd, but rather the hospital in general. If for the Dr they would both be fives. Thank you to the caring, kind, doctors we still have treating us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1613837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Very thorough and a wonderful at explaining things. One of the best doctors I've seen since I moved to Alberta 11 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1613836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I was in the er waiting room with a high fever and a big tonsel...Dr. Holroyd has been so nice, sweet and knowledgble with me.....when you ended up in an emergency room feeling like fading away and total vulnerable, Dr. Holroyd's patience, niceness and sense of humor totally helped ease the pain and discomfort and vulnerability. I would reconmmend him to everybody....he is awesome!!!! And his staff is very nice and helpful too:D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1613835].votes_count ]]