Rate Dr. Arthur D. Jabs

Dr. Arthur D. Jabs's Ratings

Dr. Jabs and his team were so pleasant to work with from start to finish. I was nervous about going thru with the procedure, but he and his team were so helpful and made me feel very comfortable. He answered all my questions and helped me better understand everything from the preparation to recovery. I am thrilled with the outcome and would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in his services. Not only is he a great surgeon, he is a very kind, warm person.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Thanks to Dr. Jabs, I have regained my body confidence four years after breast cancer! I was interested in SmartLipo to achieve a flatter tummy but due to my previous cancer surgery, I had some concerns about pain. I met Dr. jabs and explained my pain concerns and the area that I would like to have treated. He was truthful and honest when he told me the pain would be minimal and taken care of. I scheduled the surgery immediately. It went exactly as Dr. Jabs said it would. I was mildly sedated and it was over seemingly as soon as it began. To my complete surprise, I was up the next day and able to do laundry and shopping! The next day I went to a baseball game! The results: My stomach is flatter than it has been in years! My clothes look great on me and I feel great! With my body confidence restored, I walk taller and smile more. I have complete trust in Dr. Jabs and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Jabs for this procedure!

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I researched local doctors and chose Dr. Jabs based on his background, expertise, honors, and patient reviews. I could not have been happier with the results of my surgery and the care I received. I had a lower face lift and neck lift with lipo and the results are incredible. My downtime was minimal and my neck looks 10-15 years younger. No more turkey waddle, neck bands, or jowls. I am a real person who had a real experience (April, 2014) and would recommend Dr. Jabs to my friends and family for any form of plastic surgery. He is very skilled and has a wonderful, open personality that allows you to ask as many questions and express as many concerns as you need. Also, I was given very expensive skin care products as a gift.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Jabs is friendly and welcoming .i immediately felt comfortable with him He was patient and explains everything fully Everyone took lots of time with me and made me feel very comfortable . I received immediate responses to any questions and worries that I had .Dr Jabs is a Wonderful, kind and talented surgeon

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jabs and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. My career requires significant travel and Dr. Jabs and his staff scheduled my elective surgery on Saturday to support my schedule. The results are honestly more than I could have hoped for. Also the follow-up visits have been equally professional and very attentive. Excellent focus on the patient at all times and just a pure professional experience. Highly recommend Dr. Jabs and his staff for your cosmetic surgery - the results are simply amazing.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

After seeing seven Doctors in the DC Metro area Dr Jabs was bar none the best! Dr Jabs and his staff treated me great from my first consultation. I was very pleased to be his patient. The results were better than I ever imagined and I wish I would have had the procedure done earlier!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Jabs in 2002 for a breast augmentation. Couldn't have been happier with the results. I've had numerous medical professionals compliment and ask who performed my surgery. I just went back to Dr. Jabs for a tummy tuck. He took out the bulges from 3 c-sects. I now have a smooth, flat tummy and it's only been 3 weeks. I can't recommend Dr. Jabs and his staff enough. He explains in great depth what he is going to do and makes sure you will be happy with the results. He is a very calming man and will ease any fears you may have. I beleive he treated me as he would his own family. I am HIGHLY pleased with Dr. Jabs and will use him again should the need arise.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jabs is a really an excellent doctor and has a great personality, and I will recommend him to my friends and to anyone without reservations. He kept me informed during the whole process and what to expect before and after the procedure.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jabs is a nice and friendly person, but he brushed aside all my concerns and said he has had never had problems. Turned out- I had deflated implant and once it was replaced (painful process which he discounted the pain) was still uneven - left is bigger than the right. very frustrated with the outpatient center he uses, will never go thru any procedure at that outpatient center again! i have great deal of reservations working w dr. jabs again. he has lots of patients (bc of his experience), but that is exactly the problem - he does not seem to devote too much attention (at surgery time) to you. if you want someone with his experience, but more attention and care, look elsewhere.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag