Dr. Forrest S. Wells

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Forrest S. Wells has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4865151

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Forrest" to "Forrest S."
RID: 2608391
04/04/13 5 4 5 5 I had to have a cancerous mole removed and Dr. Wells was extremely helpful. He did a great job for such a large mole, and didn't really even leave a scar. The staff was very friendly and patient and made the procedure almost painless. I will definitely use him again if I needed anything else done.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2573469

28/02/13 2 2 1 1 I hade breast cancer. He was suppose to meet with the surgeon that was removing my breast. He showed up after the surgeon was finished to place the expanders. He then left the hospital without checking on me or ordering pain medication. We had to call the surgeon to take care of me. After months of having the expabers inflated, while complaining of the pain. I had to stop the inflating and have the chemo started. I saw a Dr at MD Anderson that was a plastic surgeon. He said as soon as he saw me. Your Dr. Forgot to stitch the expanders in place. Most of your pain has been from them moving. The short end is that my surgery preformed by him is nothing more than malpratice. I can't sue him because of a release he has all patients sign. So I am stuck with horrible looking breast and they are painful due to the movement from him not doing his job. I have so much scar tissue. If you are smart never cross his door path. Run if you hear his name. I went back and told him what he did.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield