Rate Dr. Gerald Truesdale

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's Ratings

Dr Truesdale was very knowledgeable about my procedures and needs. What I like the most is no question is to small or big he's always available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I have had two procedures done with this doctor and love my results. Dr. Truesdale is a caring, knowledgeable, and talented surgeon. I would recommend him and his office to my family and friends. I will return for any future plastic or reconstructive needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Horrible experience- 3 surgeries and still looks like I have to get another doctor to fix the horrible work he did! Waste of time, money, and tears. Don't bother coming here or you may end up leaving with a bigger problem!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533151].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Excellent care given to me! Very respected physician.I love my new look!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Well, I feel anyone that is making cruel comments about Dr. Gerald Truesdale is miserable insane. He has been referred so many times to friends and family. Seven people I know (four of them being family members)had procedures performed by Dr. Truesdale. They had no complaints before or after surgery. They were pleased with his work and staff. I smell a rat and feel like people are trying to ruin his name and creditability. On the other hand, you have people that will never be satisfied with anything they receive or just life in general.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Excellent doctor and provided great care to me. He has also treated both my daughters with breast augmentation.I would recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I love my results from the tummy tuck & lipo that Dr. Truesdale performed on me in March, 2012. He always took the time to listen to my concerns and explained everything I needed to hear, in addition to giving me previous patient referrals to call and speak with personally. I would go back to Dr. T in a heartbeat if I needed another procedure. His price, bedside manner and work all get an A+ in my book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Will not go to any other surgeon! And will and have referred all friends to him. Great practice, great staff, & great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Im with the first lady How can anyone go to this man. I hadn't like my appearance since my aunt referred him to me back in 1988. I crushed my nose from a car accident and hadn't been pleased since. I showed him a photo of before and he began telling me he couldn't do it like before because"that's getting in the money, more cosmetic he said" What tha?? I've had problems, tried seeing other doctors of course they needed my records and Truesdales office would not release them! Heck the doctors couldn't even figured out what he used for my so called bridge that I don't have!! can't wear sunglasses!!! this man ruined my life. Sad thing is, I don't think he realizes how many folk he has made miserable! My aunt apologized- she had no idea! And he wouldn't see me- just so happened a guy I was dating at the time, he and his ex-wife tried to sue him which I knew nothing about, my now ex-boyfriend didn't tell me until after the fact and I guess Truesdale thought I was out to do the same. beware

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I feel so bad thinking anyone will go to this doctor for surgery. It has been 10 years and I still cannot forgive him for the scars he left. Please, please do not do it! We owe it to our community to make people aware of this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594944].votes_count ]]