Rate Dr. Gerald Truesdale

Dr. Gerald Truesdale's Ratings

Excellent care given to me! Very respected physician.I love my new look!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Well, I feel anyone that is making cruel comments about Dr. Gerald Truesdale is miserable insane. He has been referred so many times to friends and family. Seven people I know (four of them being family members)had procedures performed by Dr. Truesdale. They had no complaints before or after surgery. They were pleased with his work and staff. I smell a rat and feel like people are trying to ruin his name and creditability. On the other hand, you have people that will never be satisfied with anything they receive or just life in general.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor and provided great care to me. He has also treated both my daughters with breast augmentation.I would recommend him highly!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I love my results from the tummy tuck & lipo that Dr. Truesdale performed on me in March, 2012. He always took the time to listen to my concerns and explained everything I needed to hear, in addition to giving me previous patient referrals to call and speak with personally. I would go back to Dr. T in a heartbeat if I needed another procedure. His price, bedside manner and work all get an A+ in my book!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Will not go to any other surgeon! And will and have referred all friends to him. Great practice, great staff, & great doctor!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Im with the first lady How can anyone go to this man. I hadn't like my appearance since my aunt referred him to me back in 1988. I crushed my nose from a car accident and hadn't been pleased since. I showed him a photo of before and he began telling me he couldn't do it like before because"that's getting in the money, more cosmetic he said" What tha?? I've had problems, tried seeing other doctors of course they needed my records and Truesdales office would not release them! Heck the doctors couldn't even figured out what he used for my so called bridge that I don't have!! can't wear sunglasses!!! this man ruined my life. Sad thing is, I don't think he realizes how many folk he has made miserable! My aunt apologized- she had no idea! And he wouldn't see me- just so happened a guy I was dating at the time, he and his ex-wife tried to sue him which I knew nothing about, my now ex-boyfriend didn't tell me until after the fact and I guess Truesdale thought I was out to do the same. beware

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I feel so bad thinking anyone will go to this doctor for surgery. It has been 10 years and I still cannot forgive him for the scars he left. Please, please do not do it! We owe it to our community to make people aware of this man.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

He did an excellent job on my breast reduction and lipo.Also he was very patient and knowledgeble..

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I only needed a little liposuction to help reduce the love handles. That man should be placed in front of a squad of the women he has disfigured and explain to us all why he lied about his expertise. For the ones who may think I didn't do my homework before the surgery, I did, but if the BBB want list the bad surgeons, how are we suppose to find out! Those news clippings displayed in his front office may have been true 20 years ago, but it is now 2011 and he need to take his bad money retire!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.Truesdale recently removed a bad scar from my face. I am very happy with the results.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag