Dr. Laura A. Gunn

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Laura A. Gunn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laura" to "Laura A."
RID: 1674087
01/01/12 5 5 5 5 I researched Dr. Gunn before seeing her and subsequently deciding, without a doubt, that I wanted her to be my plastic surgeon (breast reduction). She was kind, gentle, professional and then someone I'd love to have as a close friend. Her office staff and nurses were nothing short of wonderful everytime I needed anything. I had to come in many times because I'm apparently a "stitch spitter" which has nothing to do with Dr. Gunn's skills. Everything I needed to come in the ladies at the office got me right in and made me feel at ease. I am beyond excited by my results so far. I highly highly recommend Dr. Gunn and her practice. I can tell she's truly passionate about what she does and her genuine concern for her patients/clients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1379963
06/03/11 5 5 5 5 doctor Laura Gunn is not only one of the best doctors I have ever met, she is a kind, caring person with many attributs you would want in a friend. Her staff and office are an integral part of her practice, both are wonderful. She is not far from our town, right at the turn for Durham regional ER..She has an awesome personality and is beautiful, talented and I hear she does a great tummy tuck! (heard it from a fellow doctor(.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 700348
11/10/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Gunn is wonderful! She is so friendly and helpful. Also is very concerned with her results for the benefit of her patients AND her reputation as a surgeon. As a woman,I chose her because I felt like she understood how important it was for me to have a good result. Her staff are also very kind and help with just about anything!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield