Rate Dr. Laura A. Gunn

Dr. Laura A. Gunn's Ratings

By far and away, the most personabel physician I have dealt with in a long time. Her credentials are impecable and her work is even better. Takes the time to explain everything and make her clients feel comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

From the first call on the phone to meeting the staff and Dr Gunn, it's the best experience with a doctor you'll ever have. Friendly, caring, understanding, compassionate, patience at its best. Dr Gunn on my first visit put me at ease, listened to me "this is huge for me" then explained what she could do. Then gave me a real hug. .I highly recommend her for all your plastic surgery needs. .A++++doc & staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I researched Dr. Gunn before seeing her and subsequently deciding, without a doubt, that I wanted her to be my plastic surgeon (breast reduction). She was kind, gentle, professional and then someone I'd love to have as a close friend. Her office staff and nurses were nothing short of wonderful everytime I needed anything. I had to come in many times because I'm apparently a "stitch spitter" which has nothing to do with Dr. Gunn's skills. Everything I needed to come in the ladies at the office got me right in and made me feel at ease. I am beyond excited by my results so far. I highly highly recommend Dr. Gunn and her practice. I can tell she's truly passionate about what she does and her genuine concern for her patients/clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

doctor Laura Gunn is not only one of the best doctors I have ever met, she is a kind, caring person with many attributs you would want in a friend. Her staff and office are an integral part of her practice, both are wonderful. She is not far from our town, right at the turn for Durham regional ER..She has an awesome personality and is beautiful, talented and I hear she does a great tummy tuck! (heard it from a fellow doctor(.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Gunn is wonderful! She is so friendly and helpful. Also is very concerned with her results for the benefit of her patients AND her reputation as a surgeon. As a woman,I chose her because I felt like she understood how important it was for me to have a good result. Her staff are also very kind and help with just about anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][594956].votes_count ]]