Rate Dr. Isaac Starker

Dr. Isaac Starker's Ratings

One of a kind..100% Class-act.. .. A rare find, because as gracious as Dr. Starker is, he's equally talented. My experience with the Peer group and Dr. Starker has EXCEEDED my expectations. I could not be more pleased.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Starker is a class act! I could not be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty & breast augmentation surgeries. I highly recommend!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Starker was as knowledgeable, professional, and warm as they come. I had already visited several Park Avenue doctors, and none of them held a candle to Dr. Starker. He was patient with my questions, managed my expectations, and was there through the entire pre and post operative times with any answers I needed. I cannot say enough about this doctor, and my augmentation came out wonderfully. Do not hesitate to book with him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Superb surgical skills. Brilliant doctor, great sense of aesthetics. Very kind and sensitive. I would recommend him without qualification. I am thrilled with the results!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Exceptional knowledge and talent with outstanding communication skills. Not only addressed an immediate problem but provided counseling and direction on other issues--thankful to be his patient. Always a very successful outcome for any procedure.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Great experience & very happy with surgery. Everyone at The Peer Group was wonderful. Dr. Starker is great. I recommened him highly.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

I had 3 cosmetic procedures by Dr. Isaac Starker and recommend him very highly. His work is exceptional and would/will recommend him to anyone desiring cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag

A few years ago, Dr. Starker did a full face lift on me.I told him I wanted to look natural, not weird like Joan Rivers. He got rid of my jowls, smoothed out my forehead and did a neck lift. Now whenever I tell anyone I've had a face lift, they're shocked. I look completely natural and, best of all, I don't look like I'm 54, but 10 years younger. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Starker to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery. (not cheap, but you get what you pay for!)

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag