Rate Dr. Joseph A. Leone

Dr. Joseph A. Leone's Ratings

Dr Leone was amazing. He stitched our 4 year old daughter in the ER. He was professional and super calm. Every dr should have his amazing bedside manner.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, very professional, attentive, excellent bedside manner.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leone has the most extraordinary bedside manner of any doctor we have ever come into contact with. He was brought into the Emergency Room to stitch our young daughter. We were amazed at how he relaxed her and showed true compassion for all of us. He is warm, friendly and open to questions. His staff is wonderful too.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

gave me an ugly scar on my face I do not recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Leone is WONDERFUL! He stitched up our baby daughter with such care, patience and precision, we cannot thank him enough for his kindess and professionalism. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met in my life. He actually sat with our daughter and talked with us like we were family for several minutes while we waited to be discharged from the hospital. Truly a great doctor!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

I have known Dr. Leone for over 25 years and highly recommend him.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

Excellent Plastic Surgeon, I have known this Doctor for over 25 years! I would highly recommend.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag