Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman

Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman's Ratings

Dr. Ascherman reconstructed my breasts following bilateral mastectomies for cancer, and they look so natural. Most of the time I forget I ever had cancer. Through every step of my reconstruction he has always been so kind and calm, and always puts me at ease. Thank you Dr. Ascherman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I wish this could have been a raving review... He is lovable- I'll give him that. However Dr. Ascherman had made nothing but wrong choices for me! I was left with a horrible reconstruction, completely deformed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Very supportive and clinically knowledgable. Always available and returns calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Ascherman has been taking care of me for 15 years. He is a great doctor- the very best of the best. RM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I am pleased to recommend Dr. Ascherman without reservation. I required his services to reconstruct a section of facial skin (about the size of a half dollar) which had been removed in earlier surgery to remove a facial melanoma. Dr. Ascherman is a very confident and professional person who presents himself in a very kind, gentle and professional manner. He explained the various approaches which would be available depending on the extent of skin which was removed. I felt very confident and totally at ease going into the surgery. Dr. Ascherman did an excellent job leaving the slightest of scars (you have to look for it to find it) notwithstanding the large area he had to reconstruct. I am very thankful for the great care I received from him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Asherman and his staff ae not only highly professional but courteous and very personable. they are not only interested in the procedure performed but interested in you as a person as well. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and take any and all time to answer your questions and concerns. Bravo to them all! I would highly recommend them to anyone who requires any form of cosmetic/plastic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Ascherman is an excellent doctor. Not only is he extremely competent, he is a kind, compassionate doctor who cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I am very satisfied with the choices and detailed explanation procedure to rebuild the shape and look of my breast that was removed after mastectomy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

I am so happy with Dr. Ascherman's work. He did a bilateral breast reconstruction on me this past year following a double mastectomy. He was very caring and paid attention to every detail. The result is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr Ascherman preformed a breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I extremely disappointed with the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595442].votes_count ]]