Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman

Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman's Ratings

I am pleased to recommend Dr. Ascherman without reservation. I required his services to reconstruct a section of facial skin (about the size of a half dollar) which had been removed in earlier surgery to remove a facial melanoma. Dr. Ascherman is a very confident and professional person who presents himself in a very kind, gentle and professional manner. He explained the various approaches which would be available depending on the extent of skin which was removed. I felt very confident and totally at ease going into the surgery. Dr. Ascherman did an excellent job leaving the slightest of scars (you have to look for it to find it) notwithstanding the large area he had to reconstruct. I am very thankful for the great care I received from him and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Asherman and his staff ae not only highly professional but courteous and very personable. they are not only interested in the procedure performed but interested in you as a person as well. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and take any and all time to answer your questions and concerns. Bravo to them all! I would highly recommend them to anyone who requires any form of cosmetic/plastic surgery!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ascherman is an excellent doctor. Not only is he extremely competent, he is a kind, compassionate doctor who cares about his patients.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

I am very satisfied with the choices and detailed explanation procedure to rebuild the shape and look of my breast that was removed after mastectomy

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

I am so happy with Dr. Ascherman's work. He did a bilateral breast reconstruction on me this past year following a double mastectomy. He was very caring and paid attention to every detail. The result is terrific.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Ascherman preformed a breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I extremely disappointed with the outcome.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Ascherman performed both a face and neck lift.The results were so natural,no stretching of skin,just a soft more youthful appearance. Ambulatory Center had extremely professional staff. Recovery was painless with minimum discomfort.Dr Ascherman is an extremely caring physician who reviewed my goals and described in detailed how he could realistically satisfy my wishes.Some of my goals were slightly unrealistic and he was extremely forthcoming on why they could not be satisfied.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

A wonderful and caring doctor.Dr Ascherman spends plenty of time and explains everything well.He is an excellent surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Excellent plastic surgeon, referred to me by other doctors. He did a successful breast reconstruction for me after cancer surgery twelve years ago, and there have been no problems since. He gives clear explanations, and is compassionate through the process, and gives great follow-up. I would highly recommend him to my dearest family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I could not hope for better care than what I received from Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman and his staff. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my reconstructive surgery following a bi-lateral mastectomy from my initial surgery to the final cosmetic procedure. Dr. Ascherman was compassionate, professional, and sensitive to my medical circumstances. Both he and his staff were knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Ascherman and his team at Columbia Presbyterian.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag