Rate Dr. Richard A. Skolnik

Dr. Richard A. Skolnik's Ratings

Dr Skolnik is the best injector ever. Ive been getting fillers/botox for years and I am always thrilled with the results. I never look one bit fake. Even my husband doesnt know.. I just look younger and fresher. He is like an artist and really listens to what I dont like about my face and is conservative. Also, he has the best bedside manner and I am the pickiest patient there is! I love the way he made my lips fuller without looking like a duck like most people who get fillers.... that look so obvious.. mine are so super natural.I am so happy that I found Dr skolnik from NY magazine best dr issue.. now I know why hes in it every year.. He deserves it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Talented Surgeon but dissapointing experience in Post op.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Skolnik is the best. He is a High Caliber surgeon and one of the best in New York City. I had facial surgery done by him and I give him an A+ for the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2011

Dr. Skolnik is a gifted surgeon who did my Revision Rhinoplasty in May 2010. I met with 6 surgeons before meeting Dr. Skolnik. He listened to my history and concerns,answered all my questions and consulted with my physicians about their concerns before I got the go ahead for the surgery. At my consult he was down to earth, kind, had a sense of humor, but most of all had the expertise to do this complicated procedure. I had lousy consults with previous surgeons that were cold, never listened to my concerns, egotistical and had no concern for my medical history. Dr. Skolnik was a breathe of freah air because he was the anthesis of those surgeons. My surgery took 3 hours to fix my nose. My recovery went smoothly and Dr. Skolnik treated me well through it all. I was in the best of hands and I was so happy with the results. No one would know I had any plastic surgery on my nose. It is so natural and beautiful and he also improved my breathing. I would highly recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

This doctor has the most condescending unprofessional manner. He asked for the entire payment for a simple office procedure at the time I saw him. I complained to his staff and wrote the check. The following day his staff called me and said the doctor cancelled my appointment. I had my husband call them to have them reimburse me. He didn't want to return the fee for seeing him but my husband got it back. The office looks worse then a clinic in an old apartment building on the first floor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595454].votes_count ]]