Rate Dr. Paul Silverstein

Dr. Paul Silverstein's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Silverstein's for 20-years. He has been in practice for 40. He has performed surgery on my family members and numerous friends as a result of the excellent results and care I have had. His staff is very informative and helpful. I have learned with my procedures that realistic expectations and total patient compliance will only enhance my cosmetic procedure. I have been very happy with all my procedures. Now I am ready to have facial enhancement due to advancing years. I am certain Dr. Silverstein will deliver the same exceptional results.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

My implants ruptered,I went to him for a fixer.After the 1st surgery I went to my follow up and the nurse YANKED at my tubes,one of them was stuck but she kept yanking,I called for the Dr,he was NOT pleased to be interupted and yanked them out saying I was a baby. By the next day my breast was extremely swollen and had turned black. After SEVERAl calls he let me come in. MY left breast was black and swollen and my right one felt like it was not anchered to anything,VERY painful. The DR said to soak in a hot bath and see him in three months. I called his office to report constant pain and problems but when I went back to see him he told my husband and I that he doesn't make mistakes was ok but if I paid the anesthesia cost he would fix it. I asked for my $ back but of course he said no.Even though I didn't want to I coudn't afford another Dr.HE actually sewed my right breast to the soft tissue of my sternum!I am in pain 24/7 and can't afford to see another dr. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

Used him for Breast Augmentation 1999. He swore I needed silicone because my breast were crooked. Did a ok job. When we were i Europe, my silicone implant burst. There wasn't a doctor i Belgium that would touch me. So, when we came back to the States, I went to see him to get them repaired and to have them lifted. He did not take out all the silicone, his urse pulled out my tubes to fast the next morning ( I paid extra to stay the ight ), my ipples were ueve , oe of my breast sagged ad I developed fat necrosis (which is very paiful). I am sorry for my typig, The _ key (before o ad after m). My breast look horrible. Too bad, because he claims he performed surgeries o superstars all over the world ad wet to Italy to show them differet procedures.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I ask for incisions under the breast and for the implants to be under the muscle in my chest. The doctor told me he couldn't do that because it takes longer to heal and going under the muscle would be masculine. My family has had breast cancer and I wanted to be able to check for lumps without interference. He lied to me and my husband that under the arm was the quickest way to heal and the most discreet. One implant affixed the first week and the other implant went from my breast to my underarm when Iaying down. I had another procedure and this time he cut under the underarm, which he previously told me he 2 did not do. The healing time was 2 weeks and the previous time took 8 weeks. I noticed after the first week the other implant this time was stuck and I was in pain and still am today. he said we were just profectionists and would never be happy. When my husband and I went to his office we were ignored and our calls were not returned. Now I have one saggy breast and one rock hard.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Full tummy tuck with lipo. He did a fantastic job and my tummy tuck looks better than any I have seen. Really a fantastic job!!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Had saline implants 9 years ago, very unhappy with them the past 9 years. Right one burst three months ago, and Dr Silverstein wanted $7600 to replace them. Almost twice as much as the surgeon I ended up going with. Was very rude about it as well. Had always been unhappy with the results, and I know of at least 6 other women who have had to have revisions because of his poor work. Not because they ruptured, but because they were very uneven, etc. We pay WAY too much money and spend too much time recovering to have such a poor quality outcome. Staff had me wait almost an hour just to be taken to a room, then another 30 minutes. Very disrespectful. All I can say is, run the other direction. Reviews are important, I chose my wonderful dr. who did my revisions based on reviews, keep looking for another dr!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I set up an appmt to go see him for a scar revision. I arrived 20mins later, after waiting 45min, asked staff why the wait. They looked at my chart and were talking and laughing. Eventually was moved into room where I had to wait another 45mins. At that time I decided it was not worth it. I told nurse I had to leave and all she said was "ok". Not even a call to apologize. If thats the kind of service from the get go, I think I saved my self a headache. After that, made an appmt w Dr.Hein. His staff and him: amazing!

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

I got a breast augmentation with him that came out awful. One implant is way too high and the other is way too low (and it was like this right away after surgery). The nipples point in different directions and I have to pay $7,000 to get it fixed now. He also denied that there was a problem when it is obvious they look awful. I would not recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Straigt forward, experienced Dr. Got breast Augmentation and they look great and I feel great. NO COMPLAINTS! I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag