You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Silverstein

Dr. Paul Silverstein's Ratings

One of my silicone implant feels like it is sliding all over my chest. They told me to soak in a hot bath but i don't know how that can help. My surgery was over a year ago. They look fantastic but i just don't understand how they can say its normal when i can actually feel the implant moving inside my body. I also was never showed the implant itself before the surgery so i didnt really know what size my breasts were going to be until after the surgery. My mistake for not asking and his for not mentioning it but make sure u ASK to hold the size you want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Extremely happy with the rhinoplasty I had 3.5 years ago. Dr. Silverstein made me feel very comfortable, and I was confident that I was in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Nov. 2014 had bi-lateral bleph on my upper & lower eyes. Lipo on chin... I feel Dr. was very friendly & knowledgeable. The only complaint I had was his nurse that literally pulled & stugged my stitches out a week later. My eyes were still very tender. Normally I am very tough high pain tolerance... But she was Extremely rough...

But happy with results!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I had Dr. Silverstein perform my breast augmentation in 1995. It was the worst experience of my life. I understand that with plastic surgery there are no guarantees, but the fact that he was cold and heartless after the surgery (didn't go as planned, they were botched from the get go and all he cared about was getting more $$$$ to fix them. I left balling after each "follow up" until he finally told me not to come back if I was going to act this way.) and then tried to tell me we had discussed a second possible surgery. He never discussed that with me. All he said was "you're going to love me!" (His famous line) It was bad from the moment I woke up until I had them replaced and corrected. He was mean and rude and would NOT recommend. I am going to Dr. Love now and he is awesome. Very experienced. very TRUTHFUL and knows what he is doing. Skip Dr Silverstein!!! Please.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Silverstein's for 20-years. He has been in practice for 40. He has performed surgery on my family members and numerous friends as a result of the excellent results and care I have had. His staff is very informative and helpful. I have learned with my procedures that realistic expectations and total patient compliance will only enhance my cosmetic procedure. I have been very happy with all my procedures. Now I am ready to have facial enhancement due to advancing years. I am certain Dr. Silverstein will deliver the same exceptional results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My implants ruptered,I went to him for a fixer.After the 1st surgery I went to my follow up and the nurse YANKED at my tubes,one of them was stuck but she kept yanking,I called for the Dr,he was NOT pleased to be interupted and yanked them out saying I was a baby. By the next day my breast was extremely swollen and had turned black. After SEVERAl calls he let me come in. MY left breast was black and swollen and my right one felt like it was not anchered to anything,VERY painful. The DR said to soak in a hot bath and see him in three months. I called his office to report constant pain and problems but when I went back to see him he told my husband and I that he doesn't make mistakes was ok but if I paid the anesthesia cost he would fix it. I asked for my $ back but of course he said no.Even though I didn't want to I coudn't afford another Dr.HE actually sewed my right breast to the soft tissue of my sternum!I am in pain 24/7 and can't afford to see another dr. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2388105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Used him for Breast Augmentation 1999. He swore I needed silicone because my breast were crooked. Did a ok job. When we were i Europe, my silicone implant burst. There wasn't a doctor i Belgium that would touch me. So, when we came back to the States, I went to see him to get them repaired and to have them lifted. He did not take out all the silicone, his urse pulled out my tubes to fast the next morning ( I paid extra to stay the ight ), my ipples were ueve , oe of my breast sagged ad I developed fat necrosis (which is very paiful). I am sorry for my typig, The _ key (before o ad after m). My breast look horrible. Too bad, because he claims he performed surgeries o superstars all over the world ad wet to Italy to show them differet procedures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][595763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I ask for incisions under the breast and for the implants to be under the muscle in my chest. The doctor told me he couldn't do that because it takes longer to heal and going under the muscle would be masculine. My family has had breast cancer and I wanted to be able to check for lumps without interference. He lied to me and my husband that under the arm was the quickest way to heal and the most discreet. One implant affixed the first week and the other implant went from my breast to my underarm when Iaying down. I had another procedure and this time he cut under the underarm, which he previously told me he 2 did not do. The healing time was 2 weeks and the previous time took 8 weeks. I noticed after the first week the other implant this time was stuck and I was in pain and still am today. he said we were just profectionists and would never be happy. When my husband and I went to his office we were ignored and our calls were not returned. Now I have one saggy breast and one rock hard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][595762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Full tummy tuck with lipo. He did a fantastic job and my tummy tuck looks better than any I have seen. Really a fantastic job!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595757].votes_count ]]