Rate Dr. Robert M. Jensen

Dr. Robert M. Jensen's Ratings

Read the reviews and decide. I wonder who writes the good reviews. In my opinion Dr. Jensen is a horrible surgeon. The scars he made on my face are hideous and very visible to the world (he told me only my hairdresser would ever know I'd had facial surgery -- totally not the case). I did not need the extensive work he talked me in to. He's quite a salesman. I think he gets away with being a bad surgeon because of the private nature of his business. I have known 4 people who have gone to him and all were very upset with the results. Like the other review said: RUN from this office. RUN RUN RUN as far away as possible. (Dr. Jensen told me he was not accepted to medical school but his friends talked the school into letting him in! In my opinion they made a big mistake: He should not have been allowed in!) The staff was unprofessional. They talked about other patients in front of me, they praced around the office in their "dress up day" (every Friday) clothes, and gave me an anesthetic I told them I did not tolerate. It's sad this office is in business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I had gone to Dr. Jensen for a procedure that should have been confidential and professional. Not only did I require 2 follow up surgeries to correct his mistake, my procedure was discussed in a social arena in front of mutual friends from one of his staff members. I had a successful surgery by another surgeon after I allowed Dr. Jensen to unsuccessfully attempt to correct the first surgery (my mistake, hard lesson), and of course file a HIPPA violation complaint against his practice. This was not my normal style/respone, as I understand cosmetic surgery is a risk and often (not always) elective. However, adding insult to injury by allowing his staff to violate patient confidentiality was beyond shocking. My complaint was responded with a patronizing letter from Dr. Jensen that essentially said it was my word against his staff member's. I was treated horribly. I DO NOT recommend this practice at all. Not only does Dr. Jensen offer procedures his competency doesn't cover, but his staff is grossly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I have had two different facial procedures by Dr. Jensen, he is very professional, & caring, the staff is very kind, yes I would recommend Dr. Jensen to any one. I am so pleased with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Jensen and staff, my experience very caring staff, they made me feel comfortable, and Dr. Jensen confident, warm, yet very professional. Sometimes they run late because patients run late, ask questions they have a need to know many things, Dr. Jensen takes the time to answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

my first time with surgery am very pleased great doctor and staff i would recomend dr.Jensen to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

From the moment I called to inquire about getting a mastopexy/augment to my consultation, all the way through surgery and recovery I have been blown away by the level of service I was provided! Once I had my consultation with Dr. Jensen I knew he was the man for the job. The consultation was probably 90% spent with him (not his staff) and he made me feel very comfortable. When it came time for my pre-op appointment Jodi the RN explained everything in detail and I could see that she truly cared about me as a patient. Then came surgery day, I was treated with such importance all the way from beginning to end. Now for the results themselves, I could have never dreamed that after breastfeeding two precious baby boys that my breasts could ever look the same again! I am blown away by the results…..I LOVE my new breasts and I have him to thank for giving me back what I thought was impossible!! I could go on and on but to sum up my feelings, Dr. Jensen is a miracle worker in my book! XO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Had breast augment done a few years ago and couldn't be happier. I plan on having more procedures done in the future. He's a perfectionist and an artist. Couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I went in for what should have been a minor procedure, ended up being "sold" a facelift. After 6 mos my ear is still very painful, two things I really wanted him to accomplish didn't even come close. His staff needs to be on the same page, you can ask each of them the same question and get a different answer. I would not take my dog to them for a nail trim let alone anything else. He is personable and friendly, and incredibly incompetent. RUN, don't walk, and RUN FAST and FAR to any other cosmetic surgeon. And be sure to have your wallet open, the horribly nasty lady who takes your money would probably take the gold out of your teeth if you have any. RUN!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

When I was in sixth grade, my mom booked me with Jensen to have a mole below my right nostril removed. It looked like a blemish, and although I'd had it for several years, I was finally old enough to be embarrassed by it. She was clear with Jensen that she had chosen a plastic surgeon instead of our family dermatologist -- who had examined the mole and could have removed it for a reasonable fee -- because my mother wanted absolutely no scarring on my face. The day of the procedure, Jensen chose to excise the mole deeply by its root, requiring four stitches. Not only did the hack-job removal leave a visible scar (fingernail-length) that I still have over a decade later and which contorts my naso-labial fold when I smile, but Jensen's stitches caused me to develop permanent facial asymmetry -- he hoisted my upper lip on the right side higher than the left and it healed that way. I am only now considering reconstructive measures to undo the damage he did to my face. DON'T USE HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Jensen over the last couple of years and I am very happy with Dr. Jensen and all the girls in the office. He is very talented. Him and his staff have taken very good care of me. I've never had to worry about anything, I know I am in good hands. I would and have recommended him to everyone I know who is looking for a plastic surgeon. I plan on having more work done and would not think of going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][595821].votes_count ]]