Rate Dr. Robert M. Jensen

Dr. Robert M. Jensen's Ratings

my first time with surgery am very pleased great doctor and staff i would recomend dr.Jensen to anyone

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

From the moment I called to inquire about getting a mastopexy/augment to my consultation, all the way through surgery and recovery I have been blown away by the level of service I was provided! Once I had my consultation with Dr. Jensen I knew he was the man for the job. The consultation was probably 90% spent with him (not his staff) and he made me feel very comfortable. When it came time for my pre-op appointment Jodi the RN explained everything in detail and I could see that she truly cared about me as a patient. Then came surgery day, I was treated with such importance all the way from beginning to end. Now for the results themselves, I could have never dreamed that after breastfeeding two precious baby boys that my breasts could ever look the same again! I am blown away by the results…..I LOVE my new breasts and I have him to thank for giving me back what I thought was impossible!! I could go on and on but to sum up my feelings, Dr. Jensen is a miracle worker in my book! XO

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Had breast augment done a few years ago and couldn't be happier. I plan on having more procedures done in the future. He's a perfectionist and an artist. Couldn't be happier!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I went in for what should have been a minor procedure, ended up being "sold" a facelift. After 6 mos my ear is still very painful, two things I really wanted him to accomplish didn't even come close. His staff needs to be on the same page, you can ask each of them the same question and get a different answer. I would not take my dog to them for a nail trim let alone anything else. He is personable and friendly, and incredibly incompetent. RUN, don't walk, and RUN FAST and FAR to any other cosmetic surgeon. And be sure to have your wallet open, the horribly nasty lady who takes your money would probably take the gold out of your teeth if you have any. RUN!!!!!

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

When I was in sixth grade, my mom booked me with Jensen to have a mole below my right nostril removed. It looked like a blemish, and although I'd had it for several years, I was finally old enough to be embarrassed by it. She was clear with Jensen that she had chosen a plastic surgeon instead of our family dermatologist -- who had examined the mole and could have removed it for a reasonable fee -- because my mother wanted absolutely no scarring on my face. The day of the procedure, Jensen chose to excise the mole deeply by its root, requiring four stitches. Not only did the hack-job removal leave a visible scar (fingernail-length) that I still have over a decade later and which contorts my naso-labial fold when I smile, but Jensen's stitches caused me to develop permanent facial asymmetry -- he hoisted my upper lip on the right side higher than the left and it healed that way. I am only now considering reconstructive measures to undo the damage he did to my face. DON'T USE HIM.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Jensen over the last couple of years and I am very happy with Dr. Jensen and all the girls in the office. He is very talented. Him and his staff have taken very good care of me. I've never had to worry about anything, I know I am in good hands. I would and have recommended him to everyone I know who is looking for a plastic surgeon. I plan on having more work done and would not think of going anywhere else.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I didn't find out until later that other doctors were much more competent than Jensen. Instead of the minor procedure I wanted, he advised a more intrusive and more expensive approach. I was uncomfortable for several days, and thrilled only about walking out of that office for the last time. I would never go back or trust him to care for someone I loved.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

I have now had 3 different procedures with Dr. Jensen and I could not be more pleased. He did a fabulous job on all the procedures! The results are natural and fresh looking! Dr Jensen and his nurses have been so kind and caring through each procedure. I even received a personal phone call from Dr. Jensen the evening after my procedure to check up on me! Office help could be more friendly at times but I am there for the results I continue to receive from Dr Jensen's work.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Staff was the worst, especially courtney! Very disappointed with the treatment, care, as well as end result! Dr jensen left the country for 3 weeks the day after my massive procedure leaving me in the care of his incompetent NP wich resulted in separated incisions and ugly scars! What a wait of money!

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Based on my careful research, I expected only the best from Dr. Jensen. I know many people in the medical community locally, and they all recommended him highly. My mini facelift was even more successful than I'd hoped. After a month, I look at least ten years younger. I previously avoided looking in the mirror....not any more. Dr. Jensen is the best surgeon and an artist as well.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag