You may also like

Rate Dr. Francis R. Johns

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Ratings

Dr Johns is wonderful and a true artist. Had a couple of procedures done and I'm truly happy with the results. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Johns is so talented and he takes his time to make sure that his patient's are very happy with the procedure they choose. He is so nice and he is very affordable. You can tell he loves what he does and wants his patients to be happy. He's not just out to make a fortune from his patients. I went to one other surgeon for the same consultation which was abdominoplasty and he wanted $10,000. Dr. Johns was so much cheaper and I bet so much better. I'm so happy with my results. It changed my life. Thank you Dr. Johns for making me feel better about myself and for your talent and doing what you love. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, in fact I already have. The only complaint I have is his staff isn't overly friendly when your in the office but he's the important one and he's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My experience with Dr. Johns has been wonderful from my first consult visit to my last post operative visit. I am 48 and had a breast lift with implants, and umbilical repair (he actually created a beautiful belly button for me!!) prior to surgery he explained everything simply and thoroughly , the day of my surgery, the same . Surgery and my recovery went without problem, He has a very calming and relaxing bedside manner. What a gift this man has, it takes an exceptional person to possess skill, artistry , and knowledge of ones' craft , as well as kindness and caring. Thank you Dr. Johns for such a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The nurses at Dr. John's office are incredible. I always felt so taken care of and always felt everything I asked was dealt with the utmost care. Dr. John's is wonderful. My surgery went exactly how he explained and my recovery was the same. I always felt I could call with any question or concern. I'm extremely pleased and this was a difficult decision for me to make. Once I had my consultation with Dr. John's, my decision was easy. I knew once I met him and he explained the procedure, I would be happy I made the decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Johns is a great doctor. I wish I could have him for all my medical needs. My surgery and recovery was great. He explained everything before hand and took time with me. He has a way of making you feel relaxed. Great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Johns is simply wonderful. What a gift he has. I feel wonderful. He's very patient and his bedside manner is exceptional. I never felt rushed at my pre-op visits and my questions were always answered thoroughly. Surgery and recovery was a breeze! He and his staff gave me the proper attention I needed at my post-op visits to ensure everything was healing properly. I was well taken care of. I'm VERY pleased. I will be returning in the future! I've found my plastic surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Johns is truly a blessed artist! He is professional and sincere. I have never felt so comfortable having procedures done as I do with him. There isn't a plastic surgeon in the area that compares to him and I've been to a few!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Johns was very professional, answered all my questions and was reassuring. I did not have any procedure done at Artisan because of his staff. The staff was rude, ignorant, unhelpful and expected me to do their jobs. They either did not want to work or did not know their jobs. Because of the horrendous treatment by the staff I would never revisit there office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Johns was wonderful! Had a combination of procedures and I could not be happier!!! His work is precise and I look and feel amazing. He takes his time during each office visit and answers every question and is very thorough. Also, all of his office staff are very professional and friendly. They always answer questions and never hesitate to assist. Dr. Johns exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Your search for the best cosmetic surgeon should end here.. I have sent strangers, friends, and family members to him.. I think approximately 10 surgeries I referred, because he is that good..I didn't want to run the risk for my friends and family to try somebody else when I already knew what they would get with Dr. John's, that is perfection, attention to detail, and the most amazing results that are possible with the type of surgery that you choose. I have had three surgeries by Dr. John's the first one was a fax on my breast from a plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh that did an awful job I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror, went to Dr. John's, immediately seeing my chest, he knew exactly what had to be done!!! The outcome was amazing to say the least...he is very attentive and concerned and extremely down to earth. You will leave there feeling so comfortable you will want to surgery performed the next day. Long story short I had the typical mom breasts long Areola,s pointing down completely flat look like something from National Geographic, well I had a full lift done and it actually looks like I have implants. His attention to detail and making sure everything was perfect ,I can't even explain what this surgery has done for my entire being. I am so confident I am so happy with myself and I owe it all to Dr. Johns. He also did some Lipo contouring on my thighs and to walk around without saddlebags and jiggle gives me a feeling of such great empowerment. Now I can worry about all the things in life that really matter and not about these things on my body that have drove me crazy for so long....it might sound shallow but he actually changed my life with his expertise...he should be a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills because he is that great the fact that we have one right here in Greensburg is a godsend I would never let anybody else touch me except for him. He is a perfectionist through and through the nurses and the staff and everybody that knows him, will tell you that. A perfectionist that is a plastic surgeon that is what you want.!!! He also a wonderful man, that is so warm, smart and definitely easy on the eyes...lol. Trust me go to a consultation and you will look no further so glad he is in this area....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611765].votes_count ]]