Rate Dr. Francis R. Johns

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Ratings

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor for my breast augmentation. They look exactly how I wanted, and my recovery was a breeze. Dr. Johns is definitely very skilled, and I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I love Dr Johns! I had been contemplating neck lift surgery for about for 10 years. Once I met with Dr Johns, I no longer had any concerns. It has only been 8 weeks and I am so happy with the results,that I have recommended him to my friends and family without hesitation. Keep in mind that he spends what ever time it takes with each and every patient so if you have to wait in his office for a bit, it is well worth it. I would not want him to rush through my visit and would expect the same for all of his patients. His staff and nurse, Colleen are so nice and it is a pleasure to deal with them. They do not push other procedures or products like some other doctors I have seen. If you are contemplating any surgery that Dr John's performs.....DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. He is the best.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

I can not say enough in regards to the experience I just had with Dr.Johns and his staff.I had breast augmentation surgery and can not say how pleased I am with the outcome.Dr Johns and his staff are very knowledgable,kind,and honest.They gave me a step by step education on what to expect weekly after the surgery.Everything they told me,happenned just as they had informed me.Dr Johns has done several friends and family members as well and their opinion is the same.I took 1 year to make this decision and had full confidence and trust in his expertise.He is a very caring,honest surgeon and has a pleasant disposition when speaking with him.He ensures that you have a complete understanding of the surgery and what will occur during and after in the recovery phase.I highly recommend his services to anyone!Thanks to you and to all of your staff as a TEAM!!!

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

I am 6 weeks post op with 2 procedures from Dr Francis Johns and I cannot put into words how they completely changed my confidence. Dr. Johns is a wonderful surgeon I could not be more pleased with his work. My results are much better than I ever imagined. His office staff makes you feel very welcome upon arrival and his office is very comforting. He takes time to listen to any concerns that you may have and he explains the procedures in detail. I could not be happier with my decision and I am so glad I took the step to make my appointment with him. I feel honored that he is my surgeon. I cannot wait to take the next steps of my journey having him as my surgeon.I had a breast and arm lift procedure with him and would highly recommend him.One word to describe my experience is AMAZING!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Johns and his staff, including the surgery center staff, were all very wonderful and kind. They made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. I would recommend anyone to go see him!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Johns. It took me two years to make my decision and he was helpful and patient the entire time. He and his entire staff were there whenever I needed to ask a question, advice or anything else. I wouldn't go anywhere else.... He said I could feel free to call him today tomorrow a month from now or 10years from now he always wants to help his patients feel confident and comfortable. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his practice. Don't go anywhere else!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Johns was a great doctor. Very attentive and answered all of my questions. His staff was so kind and knowledgeable and I felt as though they really did care about how I was doing.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

After recommendations from my physician and friends, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Johns for breast reduction surgery. I was able to schedule my consultation within a week of calling. My nurse, Colleen, thoroughly explained and answered any questions I had. After she was done, Dr. Johns explained the details of the surgery, performed his exam, and gave me his professional outlook for what I was hoping to achieve. He ever drew pictures of the procedure and how I would look after surgery. He was beyond professional and a true perfectionist. Within 3 weeks, my insurance had approved the surgery. I scheduled 3 days after I got the call. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Johns really put me at ease. While marking me for surgery, his perfectionist nature really showed. I was so pleased with how easy and quickly Dr. Johns and his staff made everything happen. I could not be any happier with the results of my surgery. My new breasts look better than I ever imagined. Dr. Johns is AMAZING.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Process of getting approval through insurance company was extremely quick. I was able to schedule surgery date that was convenient. Surgery date was smooth. Anesthesiologist was friendly, informative and made me feel comfortable. The nurses were extremely kind and again made me feel comfortable. The surgeon was always professional and all staff answered every question I needed answered. Everyone extremely knowledgable. Follow-up with surgeon was great. My healing process went smooth and I'm elated over my results and how quickly I'm healing,(due to me following their instructions.)Atmosphere of surgical center and office is impeccable and extremely clean. I would go back if I needed surgery and I'm recommending Dr. Francis Johns to others.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johns has changed my life. After breastfeeding two children and only being 25 I felt that my chest was disfigured. I've always wanted to get BA since I was an AA before having kids and was left worse off. After a much research and thought Dr. Johns was my second opinion. I left feeling confident in him and his staff, and felt that all my needs and concerns were taken seriously and that he had my best interest in mind. My surgery was a success. I had no problems with medications or healing. I was in no actual 'pain' just alot of soreness around my armpit area but I was told that was to be expected. My healing process has been great and I am sooo looking forward to summer when I can really show off his great work! I feel confident in more ways than one and didnt think that this surgery would be such life changer. My confidence in the way I look has done so much emotionally and mentally for me that I have Dr. Johns to thank for that!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag