Rate Dr. Francis R. Johns

Dr. Francis R. Johns's Ratings

I'm 43 years old and had a breast augmentation and mini tummy-tuck performed by Dr. Johns about a month and a half ago. I had wanted to do both of these procedures for several years following the birth of my third child, but hesitated for many reasons, the main ones being time (and time off for recuperation), and fear of elective surgery and anesthesia. Dr. Johns came highly recommended to me by a great friend whom I trust, and from the first appointment with him, I felt total confidence in him as a doctor. Not only does he have amazing credentials and experience, but he is extremely personable, professional and is a great listener. His staff - from the front desk, to the nurses, surgery staff and anesthesiologist are warm, caring and completely experienced. Although I was nervous in the weeks leading to my scheduled surgery, from the moment I walked into the surgery center, I was totally at ease. Recuperation was followed up by nurses and I had any questions or concerns answered immediately. I saw Dr. Johns again about three weeks after my surgery with a list of questions to ask him and he answered all of them completely and patiently. I felt I could've asked him many more and he would've been willing to take the time to make sure I was fully informed and comfortable. My recovery was brilliant - much easier and faster than I ever imagined. And as for the results - I am more than thrilled with the outcome, it is exactly what I wanted, and what I had discussed with Dr. Johns at our initial appointments pre-surgery. I would not hesitate for an instant to recommend Dr. Johns to anyone, and certainly if I had any other needs in the future, I would go back to him with full confidence. If I have any regret, it is that I didn't go to him earlier than I did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Johns to anyone. He made me feel completely comfortable from the first visit and made me feel really confident with my breast reduction. He listened to what I wanted from the surgery and made me look and feel wonderful!! I love my new breasts and anyone else who goes to him will too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Johns made me feel very comfortable with my surgery. He was thorough with instructions so my recovery has been perfect. I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Johns is great!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor for my breast augmentation. They look exactly how I wanted, and my recovery was a breeze. Dr. Johns is definitely very skilled, and I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2486383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I love Dr Johns! I had been contemplating neck lift surgery for about for 10 years. Once I met with Dr Johns, I no longer had any concerns. It has only been 8 weeks and I am so happy with the results,that I have recommended him to my friends and family without hesitation. Keep in mind that he spends what ever time it takes with each and every patient so if you have to wait in his office for a bit, it is well worth it. I would not want him to rush through my visit and would expect the same for all of his patients. His staff and nurse, Colleen are so nice and it is a pleasure to deal with them. They do not push other procedures or products like some other doctors I have seen. If you are contemplating any surgery that Dr John's performs.....DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2388122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I can not say enough in regards to the experience I just had with Dr.Johns and his staff.I had breast augmentation surgery and can not say how pleased I am with the outcome.Dr Johns and his staff are very knowledgable,kind,and honest.They gave me a step by step education on what to expect weekly after the surgery.Everything they told me,happenned just as they had informed me.Dr Johns has done several friends and family members as well and their opinion is the same.I took 1 year to make this decision and had full confidence and trust in his expertise.He is a very caring,honest surgeon and has a pleasant disposition when speaking with him.He ensures that you have a complete understanding of the surgery and what will occur during and after in the recovery phase.I highly recommend his services to anyone!Thanks to you and to all of your staff as a TEAM!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2388121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I am 6 weeks post op with 2 procedures from Dr Francis Johns and I cannot put into words how they completely changed my confidence. Dr. Johns is a wonderful surgeon I could not be more pleased with his work. My results are much better than I ever imagined. His office staff makes you feel very welcome upon arrival and his office is very comforting. He takes time to listen to any concerns that you may have and he explains the procedures in detail. I could not be happier with my decision and I am so glad I took the step to make my appointment with him. I feel honored that he is my surgeon. I cannot wait to take the next steps of my journey having him as my surgeon.I had a breast and arm lift procedure with him and would highly recommend him.One word to describe my experience is AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2388120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Johns and his staff, including the surgery center staff, were all very wonderful and kind. They made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. I would recommend anyone to go see him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][595937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

I love Dr. Johns. It took me two years to make my decision and he was helpful and patient the entire time. He and his entire staff were there whenever I needed to ask a question, advice or anything else. I wouldn't go anywhere else.... He said I could feel free to call him today tomorrow a month from now or 10years from now he always wants to help his patients feel confident and comfortable. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his practice. Don't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][595936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. Johns was a great doctor. Very attentive and answered all of my questions. His staff was so kind and knowledgeable and I felt as though they really did care about how I was doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][595935].votes_count ]]