Rate Dr. Michael Stephanides

Dr. Michael Stephanides's Ratings

It has been almost 4 years since I went to Dr. Stephanides to have what I thought would be surgery on my neck to have it tightened. The out-patient surgery he proceeded to do was devastating. He assured me he would fix it and I unwisely lived with it until letting him 'revise' it one year later. He made the same mistake again only with even more devastating results---my parotid duct was injured and leaked saliva that then digested fat tissue in my cheek. I should have sued him out of business but because he was so nice and charming, I haven't and won't. However I would never recommend him to anyone for surgery, especially facial surgery. I am now going to New York for a series of very expensive surgeries to repair and graft tissue back onto my face. It is starting to look more normal, but my face will always show the scars and trauma of these two extremely incompetent surgeries.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I really liked Dr. Stephanides at first and still do. But have not been please with my results at all. It's been over a year now. I had a mini tummy, butt trans and lipo and I can't tell any difference. He was suppose to take roll out of my butt and didn't. Now he will do it but want's me to pay for hospital he also didn't pull my skin tight enough in my stomach. I don't feel like I should have to pay for hospial or any of that because he's the one that didn't do what he was suppose to do. I have just been very dissapointed in my results and I did everything he ask. When surgery was over on his behalf he is a very caring Dr. I just havent been pleased with his work.....

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Words cannot describe the fantastic experience I had with Dr. Michael Stephanides and his wonderful staff. Every aspect of his practice is beyond compare, the office visits were always timely (No waiting an hour in the waiting room!) His compassion for his patients is rare, he personally made house calls to check on me after my surgery (as well as he did for another friend that used him for her face lift). I cannot say enough about what a positive experience his practce is and I am thrilled with my results1

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Best platic surgeon ever! I had a plastic surgeon before Dr stephanides that I regret ever going to Dr stephanides Fixed everything the other doctor left wrong!! I am so happy with my results lipo, fat transfer, and breast implant exchange! Please DO NOT go to anyone else that is NOT DR Stephanides he is hands down the best. So nice understanding and price is way better than the rest believe me I have shopped around! Not to mention Bella his assistant is Amazing any question concers she is your go to girl love everyone up there

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

Excellent completely trust him and the work he does. It is just a plus that he seems to be a good person

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Stephanides did liposuction surgery for me in Dec. 04 I could not have ask for a doctor to be more caring. He did an outstanding job & made sure I wasn't in more pain than necessary. I have recommended him many times.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Most compassionate doctor I have ever met and an unbelievable surgeon. he did what noone else could do.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

he is top notch, such an artist. I would send all my friends to him

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stephanides was so helpful. He took time and listened to all of my questions. He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process.

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag