Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Everyone at Dr. Lomonaco's office is very sweet. When I met the Dr. he answered all my questions and was very honest about the outcome. Janet has been doing my treatments and she is very considerate and gentle. The treatments don't hurt and the best part is that I have really started seeing results after just 3 visits! I would highly recommend this group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I had been to 4 other plastic surgeons before I met Dr. LoMonoco. He is the only one that I would trust to do my breast augmentation. He actually pays attention to the outcome that YOU want, not fixated on some preconceived image of his own. And he did a superb job!!! He is very down to earth; easy to talk to. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable every time you are there. I am now getting laser treatments done on my face with Janet. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

I live near San Antonio and had visited a few plastic surgeons in the area to get information on doing a breast lift and augmentation. Someone told me about Dr. LoMonaco in Houston so I decided to take the drive and do a consult with him. I knew instantly that I wanted him to do the surgery. He has fantastic bedside manner and did a great job. That was probably one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I decided about a year later to get a tummy tuck with Dr. L and am also very happy with the results. After both surgeries I have been seen by both Janet and Sally and they are both great assets to his staff. Dr. L. always comes in to see you at all of your follow up visits. They are all very personable people and listen to you. I would definitely drive 4 hours anytime to visit him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I want to let every one know that I highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco is the Dr for for your plastic needs. I had alot of stuff done I had a tummy tuck breast implants also wow my husband could'nt get his hands of me and Iam so glad I choose him. Iam doing laser treatment's done on my face and my face looks much better than ever. And all the staff are very nice especially Janet thanks you guy 's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

My experience with Dr. Lomonaco has been wonderful. His staff is helpful and he is honest straightforward. I have had two different surgeries with him and the results are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

I'm 4 weeks post op, LBL and Breast Augmentation and am very happy with my results and potential results as well as the time and courtesy Dr. LoMonaco and his staff have provided me. I highly recommend his office for any person that is looking into surgery as a result of extreme weightloss. He wants you to look the best that can be done. C'mon! Patients are walking advertisments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. LoMonaco helped me realize the dream of physical freedom I’ve had since my loss of 120lbs in ’03. “Can’t I take off the fat suit now?” was the burning question that reverberated in my mind every day for nearly the past decade. I was a prisoner in a sense that very few will ever understand. Dr. LoMonaco understands and delivers your fantasies. I have to admit my soul focus was on reaching the monetary goal for my lower body lift, butt augmentation, breast lift and side of chest lift. I really didn’t know what questions to ask about the recovery, because I didn’t know what to expect. WOW. Um, have you been hit by a bus lately?!? I honestly thought I would just shake it off and get to gettin’. This process requires your commitment. I’m three months, three weeks out and believe me; this was worth every tear and every penny. If you want it done right, go to Dr. LoMonaco and he will help you achieve the body you visualize. my amount is inclusive - AT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I had a lower body lift with buttock autoaugmentation and breast lift after losing 200 pounds. I needed the best surgeon to make me feel whole again. He did that and more. I am so thankful to him and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He started out as my surgeon with a total lower body lift - and breast augmentation- he also removed some extra skin from my upper arms and upper thighs. I lost 115 lbs. I then had a hysterectomy- 1 1/2 years after my lower body lift. Six months after my tumor was removed I found out I had a hospital infectition. It all had to be cut through again. He stood with me through it all when he couldve directed me to just another doctor. I found that he put a vested personal intrest in my recovering through the good and the bad, even a year and a half later - despite another doctor having cut through his original work due to the hysterectomy (which might have caused the later infection). He kept my family informed and made sure of our understanding of everything he decided was best. I consider Dr. LoMonaco not only a surgeon, but a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

i have had several procedures with dr.lomonaco and his staff...augmentation, lasering for spots and hair removal and they are all wonderful! j.devillier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596192].votes_count ]]