Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Dr. LoMonaco changed my life! I lost over 200 lbs with gastric bypass and while that is impressive, I still didn't like the view in the mirror. John and his staff made me feel like family, not like a patient. I have had a total of 3 surgeries. I had a lower body lift, my arms, inner thighs, breast lift and most recently breast implants. My surgeries were all a success and the attention to detail he personally gave meant the world to me. (He even took a call while on vacation to answer a question - what dr does that?) Love 'em there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I chose Dr. Lomonaco after consulting with 2 other docs,and Dr. Lomonaco won me over with his knowledge and his laid back personality. Most of all he is accessable!! I could contact him directly anytime with any questions I had and he would take the time (not his staff) to discuss my concerns. My initial contact with hime was via phone and he personally spoke with me for 45min about questions I had. Several times I contacted him and he would respond to me same day. That really impressed me and assured me (besides his knowledge and experience)that I made the right choice in a doctor. His staff was wonderful as well. With the other docs I felt like another $$ walking through the door. Not here! Most of all the results are amazing! I'm extremely happy! I would choose him all over again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I saw 4 other doctors before visiting Dr Lomonaco and I didn't hesitate to choose him once I did. I felt so comfortable and he took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted. I had a breast augmentation with a lift. I'm 1 mo PO and am extremely happy with the outcome.He and his staff are just awesome and never got annoyed with the million questions I had. Im so happy with the results!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I absolutely loved Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. I had an extended tummy tuck to remove the excess skin from having 3 rather large babies. I also did some minor lipo on my hips. The moment that I met them I knew that they had my best interest in mind. They are all incredibly informative and helpful throughout the entire process. About 4 days out of surgery I had a concern. I called Dr. Lomonaco on his cell and he helped me.....on a Saturday night! I can't express how happy I am with my results and my experience! CM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and a butt lift done by Dr. LoMonaco and I have to say that after reading all of his positive reviews I am very pleased with my decision on choosing him to perform my surgery. The staff is always pleasant every time I go into the office and even greet me by name as I'm walking into the door. From my Initial visit until now Dr. LoMonaco listened to what I wanted, answered all of my questions, and gave me the feedback I needed so that I would not expect false results for my body type. His work is amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone and have already.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr LoMonaco peformed an extended abdominoplasty and breast lift/reduction on me during the Christmas holidays. He is very professional, genuine, and has the perfect bedside manner. The staff Sally /Janet/Alma/Melissa/Shannon were professional, and very helpful. They helped me through the whole process by tending to all my needs and answering all of my questions. Janet called me every day after my surgery, even on Christmas day. The atmosphere at Dr. LoMonaco's office is very comfortable and private. I'm very happy with my results and will continue to patron at Dr. LoMonaco's for more services including tattoo removal and lymphatic massages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

After my cesarean surgery I had this disgusting pooch of loose skin and fat. I tried everything to lose it, and nothing helped. As a christmas present, my mother and grandmother agreed to pay for my surgery to fix it. I had an extended abdominoplasty, with lipo on my hips. I was kind of nervous going into the surgery but Dr. Lomonaco made me feel very safe and like I was in good hands. At my first consult with him, he explained what he thought needed to be done, and showed me before and after pictures of people with body types similar to mine. His nurses Sally, and Janet are so caring and nice! They called me every day the week after my surgey to check on me. I'm so happy with my results, my tummy is so much better looking and has a fantastic shape.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr Lomonaco performed an upper body lift on me during the week of Thanksgiving. The initial consultation with the doctor was very helpful because he showed pictures to me of women with similar body types and their subsequent changes after surgery. That consultation helped manage my expectations of what was possible for me. The day of the surgery went very well. I knew what to expect and they were able to successfully put an I.v. Into my small veins. I followed the post surgical instructions. Every day after surgery until my follow up visit, Janet called and checked on me. She was very helpful and caring. I just had my first lymphatic massage with Michelle and it was great. I continue to heal and am ecstatic with the results. My breasts look young and perky. My arms are thin but show the definition that I worked so hard to achieve beforehand. This surgery was another blessing on my journey that started with a gastric bypass in November of 2010 and a subsequent weight loss of 130 lbs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Everyone at Dr. Lomonaco's office is very sweet. When I met the Dr. he answered all my questions and was very honest about the outcome. Janet has been doing my treatments and she is very considerate and gentle. The treatments don't hurt and the best part is that I have really started seeing results after just 3 visits! I would highly recommend this group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I had been to 4 other plastic surgeons before I met Dr. LoMonoco. He is the only one that I would trust to do my breast augmentation. He actually pays attention to the outcome that YOU want, not fixated on some preconceived image of his own. And he did a superb job!!! He is very down to earth; easy to talk to. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable every time you are there. I am now getting laser treatments done on my face with Janet. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596200].votes_count ]]