Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Dr. LoMonaco helped me realize the dream of physical freedom I’ve had since my loss of 120lbs in ’03. “Can’t I take off the fat suit now?” was the burning question that reverberated in my mind every day for nearly the past decade. I was a prisoner in a sense that very few will ever understand. Dr. LoMonaco understands and delivers your fantasies. I have to admit my soul focus was on reaching the monetary goal for my lower body lift, butt augmentation, breast lift and side of chest lift. I really didn’t know what questions to ask about the recovery, because I didn’t know what to expect. WOW. Um, have you been hit by a bus lately?!? I honestly thought I would just shake it off and get to gettin’. This process requires your commitment. I’m three months, three weeks out and believe me; this was worth every tear and every penny. If you want it done right, go to Dr. LoMonaco and he will help you achieve the body you visualize. my amount is inclusive - AT

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

I had a lower body lift with buttock autoaugmentation and breast lift after losing 200 pounds. I needed the best surgeon to make me feel whole again. He did that and more. I am so thankful to him and his staff!!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

He started out as my surgeon with a total lower body lift - and breast augmentation- he also removed some extra skin from my upper arms and upper thighs. I lost 115 lbs. I then had a hysterectomy- 1 1/2 years after my lower body lift. Six months after my tumor was removed I found out I had a hospital infectition. It all had to be cut through again. He stood with me through it all when he couldve directed me to just another doctor. I found that he put a vested personal intrest in my recovering through the good and the bad, even a year and a half later - despite another doctor having cut through his original work due to the hysterectomy (which might have caused the later infection). He kept my family informed and made sure of our understanding of everything he decided was best. I consider Dr. LoMonaco not only a surgeon, but a friend.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

i have had several procedures with dr.lomonaco and his staff...augmentation, lasering for spots and hair removal and they are all wonderful! j.devillier

Submitted June 18, 2011 | flag

I have been a pateint of Dr LoMonaco's for 3 years now. I was ashamed and unhappy with my body after weight gain and pregnancy. Dr LoMnaco and his whole office were so supportive of me. I have had several procedures including tummy tuck and breast lift. He is truly a gifted doctor with a genuine interest in doing the best he can. I have sent numerous friends and even family becaue I trust him. He is busy and sometimes runs late, but he never failed to spend a lot of time with me especially during my recoveries.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag