Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast augmentation in January after talking with a few other plastic surgeons. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and less nervous from the moment I walked through the door. They are all so very nice and friendly, and Dr. LoMonaco is funny and informative. They all helped to prepare me for my surgery, and they eased my mind about some of the concerns I had. They helped me to understand what to expect before, during, and after surgery, and made sure that they knew exactly how I wanted to look after surgery. The surgery went very well, and the recovery time has been faster than I expected. Dr. LoMonaco and the girls have been with me every step of the way, answering questions, and making sure I was healing properly. Dr. LoMonaco even answered his personal cell on a Sunday to answer questions and give advice! The after care has been exceptional, and I am extremely happy with the results of my augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am now 6 months out from the second of two procedures I had Dr. LoMonaco do to remove all the extra skin I had from massive weight loss. I am so pleased with the results, and could not be more appreciative of the care he and his staff have shown me through this almost year long journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I have always been a skeptic of plastic surgery. After two abdominal surgerys (C-section & hysterectomy), I was left with a sag I never thought I would have as I excercise vigorously quite often. I decided to have it corrected after years of procrastination. I was pleasantly amazed by Dr. LoManaco's work. Pain was slim to none. The staff are incredible. Definitely would recommend Dr. LoMonaco's work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

I had a lower body lift with Dr. Lomonaco in Dec. 2012. I had lost 165 pounds through diet and exercise and decided to have the surgery to remove excess abdominal skin. I am very pleased with the results so far. Recovery has been a lot easier than expected. After surgery my pain level was no more than a 3 or 4 on a scale of 1-10. His staff calls every day post surgery to check on you and make sure your recovery is going well. Follow up care is great. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lomonaco to anyone considering plastic surgery after weight loss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

After already being Dr. LoMonaco's patient (had surgery earlier this year) I found out about their laser treatment for my spider veins. I knew from my dermatologist that these can be treated with injections but that is a lengthy and painful process and it has to be done during winter months (if we have these in Houston) because it requires wearing compression tights all the time. The laser treatment on the other hand is much easier but we weren't sure if it's going to treat the deeper ones. After just one laser session ~70% of the existing veins were gone and the deeper ones have diminished considerably. The laser treatment is almost non-painful! If you had laser/IPL treatments for hair removal you'll notice that this is much less painful. Even if you have deeper veins I think you should consider trying laser first. It's definitely a much easier and less painful option. Once again, thank you to Sally and Dr.LoMonaco for their family-like care! AB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Dr. Lomonaco is wonderful! I've been going to him for years and have never found another plastic surgeon with his expert knowledge of the facial muscles. He gives you a natural, youthful look and will tell you he is not the doctor for you if you're looking for that "done" look. Dr. Lomonaco is a minimalist, you will spend less and end up with better results. His staff is also fantastic and always make you feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Dr. LoMonaco is an excellent surgeon and one of THE most experienced in working with patients who have had massive weight loss. I had a lower body lift 6 weeks ago and am still in the process of healing and follow-up care but have been extremely pleased with his expertise, his caring, down-to-earth manner, and his respect for me as a patient. He takes plenty of time to answer questions and respond to concerns. When evaluating a plastic surgeon it is important to consider not only the quality of the surgery performed (which was excellent), but the quality of the follow-up care. Dr. LoMonaco is truly available to his patients, deeply knowledgeable, and works collaboratively to ensure that you are happy with your result. I had some problems with the hospital and with communication with one staff member, but Dr. LoMonaco took responsibility and remedied these situations right away. I had interviewed several surgeons and I definitely feel that I made the right choice for this major surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Dr. L and his staff are amazing. Very polite and knowledgeable in all they do. You receive responses in a timely manner. For your initial visit, plan to be in the office no less than 3 hours. However, I did encounter some issues with the hospital. My per-registration took 2 1/2 hours to complete (a process that took only 15 min and I was the only person in the waiting room). Also I went with out personal hygiene care up until my discharge. I cleaned myself after I was discharged before I went home. As far as my results, I can't say that I am totally satisfied. But I am sure Dr. L will help me in the areas of dis-satisfactions. EAM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

I am a 41 year old mother of two young children. After nursing both, my breast were very saggy. I had been considering a breast augmentation for years to make me feel better about my body and look better in my clothing. My experience with Dr. LoMonaco was great! He answered all my questions and took the time to listen to what I wanted. I am very pleased with the results almost 3 months post-op. He and his staff are very professional and provide a personalized experience. I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

I met with Dr. LoMonaco to discuss having a breast augmentation and immediately knew that he was the doctor I wanted to use. He took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is very helpful. They also answer any questions you have. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would never use another doctor.- BH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596216].votes_count ]]