Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Dr. Lamonaco and his incredible staff have wonderful bedside manner and they went above and beyond the treatment and care I expected! Everyone made me feel so comfortable and no question went unanswered. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with phenomenal results and I couldn't be happier with my new body! Dr. L. is a truly gifted surgeon who really cares about his patients and achieving the best results for you and your body!!! Best decision I’ve ever made… S.J.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. LoMonaco is an excellent surgeon. His staff is very on board other him. I had surgery right before Christmas and recived a telephone call every day, yes, even on Christmas Day, to check my progress. The follow ups were thorough and lasted for 7 months. I look and feel great. For me, he was definitely the correct choice for this surgery.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Lomonoco and his staff. Not only is he an exceptional surgeon who gave me great results on my breast lift/augmentation, and love handle lipo, he's also an all around nice, down-to-earth guy who's number one concern is patient care and satisfaction. Unlike many in his field Dr. Lomonaco has an appreciation for "real beauty" and didn't push me to get more, more, more work- a refreshing and surprising quality! He was forthright and realistic about what I could expect from surgery and was willing to take lots of time with me, before and after the procedure. His entire staff is helpful, cheerful, and always available to answer questions or concerns. It was an all-around positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Lomonaco.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Excellent plastic surgeon, I picked him for a number of reasons including years of practice, track record, and the fact that he only does body work. With this office you feel like an individual, not a number in a long line of patients - although he is very busy and has a lot of patients returning for more procedures after they experience his work. My results are very noticeable by family and friends, everyone is amazed. If I get anything else done I will definitely be a repeat customer. KAB

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast reduction and lift because of his experience with reconstructive cases. My breasts were very asymmetrical and fibrous and I knew I needed a doctor who could handle the challenge of my unique situation. From pre-op to post-op, Dr. LoMonaco and the kind staff at his office provided an easy, comfortable experience. It is life-changing to be able to fit well into bras, swimsuits and strapless dresses again! -AG

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Dr L is the best!!! I have had three surgeries over the last 16 months. He has revamped my entire body! I have had lower body lift, breast lift with implants (2 times), back of chest lift, arm lift, thigh lift (2 times) and lipo in numerous area...not to mention laser hair removal!!! The outcome is fantastic. The nurses are the best. And my thigh lift was not an easy job...the second to worst he has done due to my short legs... :) I would never go to someone else!!!! I trust him with 27 hour of surgery time!! PLEASE PLEASE use Dr. L. After my plastic I am down 230 lbs. 6 yrs post gastric bypass. From size 32 to 8/10 Please talk to me if any questions. Thanks Dr. L !!!!

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. LoMonaco changed my life! I lost over 200 lbs with gastric bypass and while that is impressive, I still didn't like the view in the mirror. John and his staff made me feel like family, not like a patient. I have had a total of 3 surgeries. I had a lower body lift, my arms, inner thighs, breast lift and most recently breast implants. My surgeries were all a success and the attention to detail he personally gave meant the world to me. (He even took a call while on vacation to answer a question - what dr does that?) Love 'em there!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

I chose Dr. Lomonaco after consulting with 2 other docs,and Dr. Lomonaco won me over with his knowledge and his laid back personality. Most of all he is accessable!! I could contact him directly anytime with any questions I had and he would take the time (not his staff) to discuss my concerns. My initial contact with hime was via phone and he personally spoke with me for 45min about questions I had. Several times I contacted him and he would respond to me same day. That really impressed me and assured me (besides his knowledge and experience)that I made the right choice in a doctor. His staff was wonderful as well. With the other docs I felt like another $$ walking through the door. Not here! Most of all the results are amazing! I'm extremely happy! I would choose him all over again!

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

I saw 4 other doctors before visiting Dr Lomonaco and I didn't hesitate to choose him once I did. I felt so comfortable and he took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted. I had a breast augmentation with a lift. I'm 1 mo PO and am extremely happy with the outcome.He and his staff are just awesome and never got annoyed with the million questions I had. Im so happy with the results!!!

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. I had an extended tummy tuck to remove the excess skin from having 3 rather large babies. I also did some minor lipo on my hips. The moment that I met them I knew that they had my best interest in mind. They are all incredibly informative and helpful throughout the entire process. About 4 days out of surgery I had a concern. I called Dr. Lomonaco on his cell and he helped me.....on a Saturday night! I can't express how happy I am with my results and my experience! CM

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag