Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Dr. L and his staff are amazing. Very polite and knowledgeable in all they do. You receive responses in a timely manner. For your initial visit, plan to be in the office no less than 3 hours. However, I did encounter some issues with the hospital. My per-registration took 2 1/2 hours to complete (a process that took only 15 min and I was the only person in the waiting room). Also I went with out personal hygiene care up until my discharge. I cleaned myself after I was discharged before I went home. As far as my results, I can't say that I am totally satisfied. But I am sure Dr. L will help me in the areas of dis-satisfactions. EAM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

I am a 41 year old mother of two young children. After nursing both, my breast were very saggy. I had been considering a breast augmentation for years to make me feel better about my body and look better in my clothing. My experience with Dr. LoMonaco was great! He answered all my questions and took the time to listen to what I wanted. I am very pleased with the results almost 3 months post-op. He and his staff are very professional and provide a personalized experience. I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

I met with Dr. LoMonaco to discuss having a breast augmentation and immediately knew that he was the doctor I wanted to use. He took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is very helpful. They also answer any questions you have. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would never use another doctor.- BH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Lamonaco and his incredible staff have wonderful bedside manner and they went above and beyond the treatment and care I expected! Everyone made me feel so comfortable and no question went unanswered. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with phenomenal results and I couldn't be happier with my new body! Dr. L. is a truly gifted surgeon who really cares about his patients and achieving the best results for you and your body!!! Best decision I’ve ever made… S.J.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Dr. LoMonaco is an excellent surgeon. His staff is very on board other him. I had surgery right before Christmas and recived a telephone call every day, yes, even on Christmas Day, to check my progress. The follow ups were thorough and lasted for 7 months. I look and feel great. For me, he was definitely the correct choice for this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I love Dr. Lomonoco and his staff. Not only is he an exceptional surgeon who gave me great results on my breast lift/augmentation, and love handle lipo, he's also an all around nice, down-to-earth guy who's number one concern is patient care and satisfaction. Unlike many in his field Dr. Lomonaco has an appreciation for "real beauty" and didn't push me to get more, more, more work- a refreshing and surprising quality! He was forthright and realistic about what I could expect from surgery and was willing to take lots of time with me, before and after the procedure. His entire staff is helpful, cheerful, and always available to answer questions or concerns. It was an all-around positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Lomonaco.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Excellent plastic surgeon, I picked him for a number of reasons including years of practice, track record, and the fact that he only does body work. With this office you feel like an individual, not a number in a long line of patients - although he is very busy and has a lot of patients returning for more procedures after they experience his work. My results are very noticeable by family and friends, everyone is amazed. If I get anything else done I will definitely be a repeat customer. KAB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast reduction and lift because of his experience with reconstructive cases. My breasts were very asymmetrical and fibrous and I knew I needed a doctor who could handle the challenge of my unique situation. From pre-op to post-op, Dr. LoMonaco and the kind staff at his office provided an easy, comfortable experience. It is life-changing to be able to fit well into bras, swimsuits and strapless dresses again! -AG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr L is the best!!! I have had three surgeries over the last 16 months. He has revamped my entire body! I have had lower body lift, breast lift with implants (2 times), back of chest lift, arm lift, thigh lift (2 times) and lipo in numerous area...not to mention laser hair removal!!! The outcome is fantastic. The nurses are the best. And my thigh lift was not an easy job...the second to worst he has done due to my short legs... :) I would never go to someone else!!!! I trust him with 27 hour of surgery time!! PLEASE PLEASE use Dr. L. After my plastic I am down 230 lbs. 6 yrs post gastric bypass. From size 32 to 8/10 Please talk to me if any questions. Thanks Dr. L !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. LoMonaco changed my life! I lost over 200 lbs with gastric bypass and while that is impressive, I still didn't like the view in the mirror. John and his staff made me feel like family, not like a patient. I have had a total of 3 surgeries. I had a lower body lift, my arms, inner thighs, breast lift and most recently breast implants. My surgeries were all a success and the attention to detail he personally gave meant the world to me. (He even took a call while on vacation to answer a question - what dr does that?) Love 'em there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596209].votes_count ]]