Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

I chose Dr. LoMonaco because he is simply THE BEST! There are not enough words to describe his skill, care, talent, and bedside manner. I am 7 years post-Gastric bypass, and had the 1st phase of excess skin removal in July of 2013. This included a lower body lift, breast lift, and breast augmentation. The results were immediate and AMAZING! Dr LoMonaco allowed the "me" who had been living under all that excess skin, to shine though. I no longer need to tuck myself into my skinny jeans, or wear padded bras. Now when I look in the mirror, my body reflects how I have felt since I initially lost all the weight, which is: thin, fit, healthy, and proportionate. My scars look amazing, and the healing was quick and painless. Dr. LoMonaco is very experienced, and take the time to explain everything, and prepare you for what you will experience. His staff is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

The 1st was for approximately 45 minutes (which would be the ONLY long wait I've had.) The consultation consists of you telling him what you would like to get done (breast augmentation in my case), getting pictures taken, him giving you options while he shows you how your results will be in the end with photo edited pictures (which pretty much leaves you in an “OMG THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!” and last but not least, an estimate of how much your bill will be (1 full hour). I love that he is upfront, sets expectations, makes sure that you understand everything and takes his time. His work is immaculate. He is an artist of his trade and I LOVE my implants! I now know why all he has is 5-Star ratings and I will never go to anyone else. If you are looking for perfection – visit Dr. Lomonaco, and you will see for yourself, you deserve the BEST! THANK YOU DR. LO, DESTINY AND STAFF!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. LoMonaco preformed a lower body life on me and I've never looked or felt better! He's the best doctor I've ever used and you won't find anyone who cares for their patients more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I couldn't be HAPPIER!!! I interviewed 7 PS before I met with Dr. LoMonaco; before meeting him I'd narrowed it down to 2 surgeons. Ten minutes into the initial meeting with Dr. L I knew he was the one that was going to do my procedure no matter the cost. Dr. L was the most honest and realistic doctor I had encounter. He spent amble enough (about and hour and a half) time with me to hear and understand what my desires were. He gave me realistically what could be achieved. I LOVE HIM FOR THAT. My post results are EXACTLY what he said they would be; he is a miracle worker. Throughout my entire experience he and his staff have been nothing but THE BEST!!!!! I am so pleased with my results!!! You can't go wrong with this group!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I came to Dr. L after having consultations with other PS's in Houston. I was discouraged by what I had been told by the other surgeons. Dr. L. was overwhelmingly encouraging and spent about an hour with me on our first visit. He said that he WOULD NOT do the things that the other PS's were talking about doing because it wasn't necessary. He also didn't promise me the moon because he knew what his limitations were going to be and he was honest about it. Every time I walk in his office I know that he knows my case and he's excited to see me. And I love his staff. All the girls that work there are the sweetest, most caring girls. They always work around me to get me in to see him when I need to and I know that can be a challenge for them. As of today, I'm 8 weeks out from surgery and I'm still seeing him once a week just because I want to make sure I'm progressing. And it's not a problem for him. My rear end looks great. He's said that if I'm not happy with anything, he'll help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

"Dr. Lomonaco is a great doctor who makes you feel special and comfortable no matter what the issue you are coming in for may be. I love his upbeat attitude and how he explains everything to you clearly. The procedure outcomes are amazing and my healing time for my breast was quick! I went from barely being an A to being a 32 DDD and they look so natural! That was my main concern about them, however they look amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I am very pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. LoMonaco took the time to listen and help me reach my goal. His attention to detail is impeccable, he's an artist. His staff is very professional and always makes you feel like you are #1. I would highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco to anyone who is interested in breast augmentation. AP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my lower body lift, vertical tummy tuck, and breast lift. His experience in post weight loss surgery is unparalleled. From the initial consultation and beyond, it’s apparent that he truly cares for his patients’ well-being. He’s very knowledgeable, especially with the unique challenges weight loss patients present, and takes the time to explain and answer questions and concerns. I really feel that he wants you, as the patient, to be informed. The personal attention of Dr. LoMonaco and his staff before, during, and after the procedure is what sets him miles apart from other surgeons. Dr. LoMonaco is truly a gifted surgeon and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again. Dr. LoMonaco is, quite simply, the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast augmentation in January after talking with a few other plastic surgeons. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and less nervous from the moment I walked through the door. They are all so very nice and friendly, and Dr. LoMonaco is funny and informative. They all helped to prepare me for my surgery, and they eased my mind about some of the concerns I had. They helped me to understand what to expect before, during, and after surgery, and made sure that they knew exactly how I wanted to look after surgery. The surgery went very well, and the recovery time has been faster than I expected. Dr. LoMonaco and the girls have been with me every step of the way, answering questions, and making sure I was healing properly. Dr. LoMonaco even answered his personal cell on a Sunday to answer questions and give advice! The after care has been exceptional, and I am extremely happy with the results of my augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am now 6 months out from the second of two procedures I had Dr. LoMonaco do to remove all the extra skin I had from massive weight loss. I am so pleased with the results, and could not be more appreciative of the care he and his staff have shown me through this almost year long journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596224].votes_count ]]