Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

I have seen several doctors in my lifetime and Dr. LoMonaco is hands down the absolute best. After going on several consultations to find a plastic surgeon to redo a complicated breast surgery/implant exchange/lift, I knew right after my consultation with Dr. L that he was going to be my surgeon. His work is wonderful (I am very pleased with my results), but his down-to-earth personality, genuine concern for his patients, and critical eye are what make him such a desirable doctor. He has an excellent staff that always keep in touch with you about surgery details and healing progression. Overall, I have had a great experience after seeing them for the past year. Like many others, I am so grateful that I was able to have him perform my surgeries and will always highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The minute I decided to have a tummy tuck, I began my search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. My search began with the top Plastic Surgeons in Houston, and he was in the top 10. After reading all the awesome reviews he had, i decided to make an appointment with him. Right from the start, I knew my search was over. He was a very down to earth person, he made me feel very comfortable. He went over exactly what my options were, completely sincere about true results. Once he showed me all the pictures of his patients before and after, they were so amazing that I decided to have him do a Breast Lift, and even a butt lift. As each week passes by, my results only get better and better. I know I made the right choice. Dr. LoMonaco and his staff genuinely helped me through each step of the way on such a life changing event for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr LoMonaco is the best dr in the world, I'm sure of it. From the moment I started researching I could find nothing but positive reviews and now I know why. I live in Washington, D.C. and travelled to Houston specifically to see Dr. LoMonaco. It was absolutely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. At the first visit I was positive I had selected the right surgeon and scheduled my surgery right away. His staff, office and surgery facility he uses are the best. I felt like a celebrity the whole way through. Everyone I met was so kind and professional and I just knew I was in the best hands. The day of the surgery everything went so smoothly and I was back home in no time. Every day after the surgery both he and his staff checked in on me. I healed so nicely and after 6 weeks felt like I was back 100%. Now I feel like I was born with this body; it's like I never had surgery at all. If I decide to have any other procedures in the future I am coming back to him, no doubt about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I went to Dr. LoMonaco for my silicone breast implants, and he was the only consultation I even ended up going to because I knew he was the right doctor for me! He thoroughly answered every single question I had and made me feel super comfortable. I had my breast implants put in a little over a month ago and I absolutely love them! I was nervous about the horror stories I had heard (and seen) on other girls where they woke up with ridiculous looking breasts because their doctor decided last minute to go with a size much, much larger than they had originally discussed, but I woke up to find that the implant sizes we had discussed pre-surgery were right on the money of what fit my body right and look very natural. Dr. LoMonaco and his office have been very thorough in following up with me in the weeks since my surgery and my breasts are healing fabulously. I would 100% recommend him, he is absolutely fantastic!- KNB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Really wonderful surgeon! Listens to what you want and makes you feel completely comfortable. I'm very please with my natural looking breat augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

After 2 kids i needed a self-esteem booster and decided to get implants. After weeks of research on Plastic Surgeons i met with Dr. LoMonaco and knew i made a good choice when i left the office. I originally wanted a female doctor because I'm really modest but he and his staff made me feel so comfortable and answered any and all questions my husband and I had. I'm 3 months post op and the results are awesome! I could not be happier. I wanted a natural look and thats what I got. I went from an A cup to full C (325cc silicone under the muscle). He and his assistants have great bed side manner and were very energetic and made me feel calm right before the surgery. I also never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen for an appointment. The hospital the surgery is done in is nice and clean and quick to get all your information and get you settled into your initial room. I will definitely be using him again to get them redone in 10 yrs! Thanks Dr. LoMonaco and Staff, N.B.M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

41 years old and after 2 kids and the weight gains and losses that accompany pregnancy, my chest was a 36DD and sagging so far down that a proper support bra was so uncomfortable and causing a great deal of pain! I finally decided it was time to do something for me! I researched plastic surgeons in the Houston area and I only wanted to see the BEST! I have never had surgery before and wanted to be reassured that I would have the best care possible. I found Dr. Lomonaco and chose him based on hundreds of positive reviews I read and the fact that he was extremely personable, took as much time as I needed to answer questions, and I felt tremendously confident with his knowledge and experience! He is THE best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Without hesitation and second guessing, we selected Dr. LoMonaco for the breast augmentation procedure. He and his staff work a tight surgery schedule but was able to schedule the surgery within weeks. Days and weeks before and after surgery, Dr. LoMonaco continue exchanging e-mails with me ensuring my concerns were answered. Dr. LoMonaco is not your average plastic surgeon. He is caring and very competent surgeon who will provide his opinion with respect for you as a patient. He is very detail oriented and sit with you to explain every process in detail and answer all questions and concerns. Beyond his experience as a top notch surgeon, he is a class act who truly interested in the best outcome for you. His staff Stacy, Sally, Destiny and Michelle are sweeties! They are very competent group of medical staff that make you feel important. They took turn to call me every day after surgery to ensure I was ok. We highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

I chose Dr. LoMonaco because he is simply THE BEST! There are not enough words to describe his skill, care, talent, and bedside manner. I am 7 years post-Gastric bypass, and had the 1st phase of excess skin removal in July of 2013. This included a lower body lift, breast lift, and breast augmentation. The results were immediate and AMAZING! Dr LoMonaco allowed the "me" who had been living under all that excess skin, to shine though. I no longer need to tuck myself into my skinny jeans, or wear padded bras. Now when I look in the mirror, my body reflects how I have felt since I initially lost all the weight, which is: thin, fit, healthy, and proportionate. My scars look amazing, and the healing was quick and painless. Dr. LoMonaco is very experienced, and take the time to explain everything, and prepare you for what you will experience. His staff is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

The 1st was for approximately 45 minutes (which would be the ONLY long wait I've had.) The consultation consists of you telling him what you would like to get done (breast augmentation in my case), getting pictures taken, him giving you options while he shows you how your results will be in the end with photo edited pictures (which pretty much leaves you in an “OMG THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!” and last but not least, an estimate of how much your bill will be (1 full hour). I love that he is upfront, sets expectations, makes sure that you understand everything and takes his time. His work is immaculate. He is an artist of his trade and I LOVE my implants! I now know why all he has is 5-Star ratings and I will never go to anyone else. If you are looking for perfection – visit Dr. Lomonaco, and you will see for yourself, you deserve the BEST! THANK YOU DR. LO, DESTINY AND STAFF!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596232].votes_count ]]