Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

Dr. L and his staff were excellent; incredibly polite and professional throughout the whole experience. I have always been conscious of some stubborn areas of by body that kept me from feeling confident in active situations. After years of debating and months of research I came across Dr. LoMonaco's practice to find nothing but great reviews. I was hesitant at first, thinking this is too good to be true, but after my consultation I knew why this doctor had such great reviews. Dr LoMonaco and his team made me feel more comfortable than I could have ever imagined, and for a modest, second-guessing, self proclaimed perfectionist that's a big deal. I never doubted. I was in good hands. I have received so many compliments with my results and am happy to recommend to all. The staff was genuinely nice, the doctor was very informative and my results are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for my breast augmentation. What made the choice so easy was his honesty and warm bedside manner. He took as much time as needed to answer my questions and made sure we were on the same page regarding the size and look I wanted, while maintaining proportion with my body frame. His staff was also great. They checked on me regularly after the surgery and were also available for any questions or concerns I had. I love my results and would definitely recommend Dr. LoMonaco! SF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I have already recommended Dr LoMonaco to all my friends! From the first consultation I felt 100% comfortable and confident in him. I went to him for breast augmentation. He answered all of my questions and took the time to explain every piece of my procedure and the pros and cons to parts of it. Going into the surgery I felt like we were on the exact same page as to the look I wanted to achieve. The staff and nurses were also so helpful and nice. I am so happy with my results and if I have ever had a question or concern Dr LoMonaco or one of the nurses were quick to answer my questions. I would highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. LoMonaco is an amazing surgeon with the skill of an artist. He truly cares about is patients and their results. He is an absolute perfectionist about his work, and will make sure that you are 100% satisfied. He does not rush his appointments and makes sure that you are comfortable and have all of your questions answered. I was so amazed by my results that I was ready to book phase two of my procedures at the first post-op appointment. His aftercare program is also wonderful; he and his office staff monitor your progress and do everything they can to make sure you heal well. They are also quick to respond to calls and questions, Dr. LoMonaco personally responds to e-mails. Overall I feel like I chose the best Plastic Surgeon and could not be more thrilled with my results. I am looking forward to the next phase of procedures in a few months when I have an Arm Lift and Inner Thigh Lift. I know I am in the right hands. BAW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I have seen several doctors in my lifetime and Dr. LoMonaco is hands down the absolute best. After going on several consultations to find a plastic surgeon to redo a complicated breast surgery/implant exchange/lift, I knew right after my consultation with Dr. L that he was going to be my surgeon. His work is wonderful (I am very pleased with my results), but his down-to-earth personality, genuine concern for his patients, and critical eye are what make him such a desirable doctor. He has an excellent staff that always keep in touch with you about surgery details and healing progression. Overall, I have had a great experience after seeing them for the past year. Like many others, I am so grateful that I was able to have him perform my surgeries and will always highly recommend Dr. LoMonaco.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The minute I decided to have a tummy tuck, I began my search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. My search began with the top Plastic Surgeons in Houston, and he was in the top 10. After reading all the awesome reviews he had, i decided to make an appointment with him. Right from the start, I knew my search was over. He was a very down to earth person, he made me feel very comfortable. He went over exactly what my options were, completely sincere about true results. Once he showed me all the pictures of his patients before and after, they were so amazing that I decided to have him do a Breast Lift, and even a butt lift. As each week passes by, my results only get better and better. I know I made the right choice. Dr. LoMonaco and his staff genuinely helped me through each step of the way on such a life changing event for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr LoMonaco is the best dr in the world, I'm sure of it. From the moment I started researching I could find nothing but positive reviews and now I know why. I live in Washington, D.C. and travelled to Houston specifically to see Dr. LoMonaco. It was absolutely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. At the first visit I was positive I had selected the right surgeon and scheduled my surgery right away. His staff, office and surgery facility he uses are the best. I felt like a celebrity the whole way through. Everyone I met was so kind and professional and I just knew I was in the best hands. The day of the surgery everything went so smoothly and I was back home in no time. Every day after the surgery both he and his staff checked in on me. I healed so nicely and after 6 weeks felt like I was back 100%. Now I feel like I was born with this body; it's like I never had surgery at all. If I decide to have any other procedures in the future I am coming back to him, no doubt about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I went to Dr. LoMonaco for my silicone breast implants, and he was the only consultation I even ended up going to because I knew he was the right doctor for me! He thoroughly answered every single question I had and made me feel super comfortable. I had my breast implants put in a little over a month ago and I absolutely love them! I was nervous about the horror stories I had heard (and seen) on other girls where they woke up with ridiculous looking breasts because their doctor decided last minute to go with a size much, much larger than they had originally discussed, but I woke up to find that the implant sizes we had discussed pre-surgery were right on the money of what fit my body right and look very natural. Dr. LoMonaco and his office have been very thorough in following up with me in the weeks since my surgery and my breasts are healing fabulously. I would 100% recommend him, he is absolutely fantastic!- KNB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Really wonderful surgeon! Listens to what you want and makes you feel completely comfortable. I'm very please with my natural looking breat augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

After 2 kids i needed a self-esteem booster and decided to get implants. After weeks of research on Plastic Surgeons i met with Dr. LoMonaco and knew i made a good choice when i left the office. I originally wanted a female doctor because I'm really modest but he and his staff made me feel so comfortable and answered any and all questions my husband and I had. I'm 3 months post op and the results are awesome! I could not be happier. I wanted a natural look and thats what I got. I went from an A cup to full C (325cc silicone under the muscle). He and his assistants have great bed side manner and were very energetic and made me feel calm right before the surgery. I also never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen for an appointment. The hospital the surgery is done in is nice and clean and quick to get all your information and get you settled into your initial room. I will definitely be using him again to get them redone in 10 yrs! Thanks Dr. LoMonaco and Staff, N.B.M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596237].votes_count ]]