You may also like

Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to my body. However, I never could justify spending such a sum$ on myself for vanity. Well fooie on that!! After 3 kids and 20 years Dr. LoMonaco and his amazing team transformed my smallish saggy mommy breasts into glorious sports illustrated model breasts!!! I LOVE them!! I promised myself that by the time I was 40 I would do it...My journey started with MANY consultations to different plastic surgeons all around the Houston Area. I had been going on consultations for 5+ years (1 or 2 a year) trying to find the "right fit". I was never completely happy with any of the offices I went to until Dr. LoMonaco. Right away I was impressed with the office and the staff. From the beginning Chela made me feel like I was just chatting with a friend. When I sat down and talked with Dr. LoMonaco I KNEW he was the doctor! He spoke about all the usual things drs. do in these consults. He asked me questions about my expectations. Told me how the surgery would be performed ect....he asked me about the size I had in mind and THEN we talked about lines...and how the breast falls..the slope and the angles that are appealing to our eyes... I felt like he knew EXACTLY how I wanted to look. I was terrified of getting the augmentation and having these round globe things just sitting on my chest up around my chin....that's NOT what I wanted....I wanted bigger breast for sure..but wondered if it was possible to have a more natural looking (nice slope on top) breast. None of the Drs I had seen before had ever talked about the procedure with me like that. I was elated! He sounded more like an artist than a surgeon. Once I scheduled the surgery I felt very "looked after". Chela took care of ALL of my financial concerns. She walked me through the different payment options and helped me decide how to best pay for my procedure. I received phone calls from her "just checking" on me before the surgery making sure I didn't have any questions or concerns, making sure I knew where to go, when to be there...ect. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at ANY TIME. After surgery I felt completely taken care of. Chela called to check on me that night. She also called the next few days to make sure I was ok. It has been 5 months since my surgery and I am still going to follow up appts once a month just to make sure everything is settling the way it should. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Lomonaco and his team!! Happy Birthday to ME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actually see a womanly figure without all the hanging skin. I searched for the best doctor in Houston to perform reconstructive surgery after massive weight loss. I visited several doctors in Houston and when I visited with Dr. LoMonaco I knew my search was over and I had found the only surgeon I would trust to do the surgery. In January 2015 I had a full body makeover with Dr. LoMonaco. This included a lower body lift and a breast lift with augmentation. Not only was I terrified of the surgery and recovery, but I was scared to spend a large amount of money on reconstructive surgery and not be satisfied with my results.

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff made me extremely comfortable. They spent several hours with me from my initial visit to the day of surgery answering my questions and preparing me for the big day. Also, Dr. LoMonaco does an excellent job of helping set your expectations of the outcome of the procedures and breast size. The surgery experience was excellent and the pain was very minimal. I appreciated receiving a daily call from Destiny or Shayla to check on me. It made me feel that if I had any issues or questions that they would be there to help me.

I am now two months out of surgery and for the first time in my entire lift I can look in the mirror and feel like a "normal" woman. Its made such a positive impact on my life and my relationships. Dr. LoMonaco is truly an artist and did an amazing job. It was so worth the investment in myself and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. When we met w/ the doctor he was fantastic. He made us feel at home and answered w/ patience all 100 questions we put on the table. I was very intimidated to have this surgery for I feel it is a very vain thing to do but had no choice after losing 160lb over the past year and a half, I have so much hanging skin there was no other options. The doctor seemed at ease w/ what he does and in turn made me feel this was the right thing to do.
I have now had two surgeries total including getting a Lower body lift, breast lift, arms and thigh and side chest Lift. I am about 4 weeks out after the 2nd surgery and doing great!
The staff that Dr LoMonoco has is so attentive and sweet. Those girls make you feel at home. My husband and I are an acquired taste “and we know it LOL” and they totally make us feel at home. Destiny and Chela have really been so great throughout my entire process and know they will continue to be until I am 100% back to my normal self. These girls accept my crazy, weirdness and roll w/ the punches and that comfort level is amazing to have in this situation.
Dr LoMonoco has truly made me feel like part of the family and caters to my needs per I know I am a high maintenance client , “my mind gets the best of me” and he totally knows how to make me feel at ease w/out me even having to say a word. But he has never made me feel like I am a bother and is always there for me when I need him.
Unfortunately I had gotten myself where I needed this surgery but could not have found a better group of nurses and Doctor to guide me on my path. They whether they want it or not will be forever friends. They helped me on my journey.
Roni Mendoza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my procedure and care I received. Dr.LoMonaco and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty. Such an awesome group!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I first walked in his door everyone was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. My initial consultation with Dr. Lomonaco was very detailed as he answered every question I had and even discussed issues I hadn't thought about. Dealing with him was like dealing with a friend and he really made me feel at ease. I am so happy with the results of the first 2 surgeries and am looking forward to the results of the 3rd and final part. Everyone there makes you feel like you are their only patient and are totally committed to your well being. Dealing with them has been a great experience and of course my results speak for themselves!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certification - searching for a qualified cosmetic surgeon is much like shopping for a new car if one doesn't really know where to begin. I ran an internet search on top plastic surgeons of Houston and Dr. LoMonaco's name was one of those listed. I relied heavily on the information within each surgeon's website, as well as patient reviews and the surgeon's body of work (no pun intended) in their photo galleries. I made the decision to go ahead and schedule a consultation with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff.

First thing that crossed my mind upon meeting Dr. LoMonaco: he looks like a really handsome version of Star Trek's Data character (for you sci fi geeks out there). I know, this has nothing to do with his work, but it really was the first thing that crossed my mind.

As I listened to Dr. LoMonaco talk about himself and what he does and does not specialize in, I realized I'd made the right choice in surgeons. This doctor answered all of my questions and prompted me to ask more; he wants his patients to be as well informed as possible regarding their choice prior to and after the surgical procedure. Dr. LoMonaco also has a great sense of humor, and you have no idea just how important something like this is when it comes to making an anxious patient more at ease. He answered all of my concerns with confidence and expertise, which made me feel better about the safety issues with the implants I ultimately chose for my BA.

Another reason that I felt I'd made a great choice in Dr. LoMonaco is that he did NOT try to push a larger size on me than what I really wanted. I'm 53 at the time of this writing, and at my age, I did not want anything that looked fake or over the top. Dr. LoMonaco agreed totally with what I wanted and reinforced my choice by telling me his opinions regarding my then-current breast size, the width of my chest area and what my skin could handle. Now, that is not to say that the doctor would not acquiesce to your wishes in whatever BA size you wish, but he *will* be realistic with you in explaining the pros and cons.

Dr. LoMonaco's entire staff is so friendly and professional and great at making their patients feel at ease. I personally believe a surgeon's choice of staff is reflective of the way the doctor carries out his or her business.

One more reason I feel I made a great choice with Dr. LoMonaco is that he's a true artist. In addition to understanding that the quality of his work is what keeps him in business, he truly wants each patient to look their best and he will do what it takes to bring out that physical beauty. I couldn't be happier with my new breasts ("The Girls") and highly recommend this Houston plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hire him as my surgeon. I liked that I felt extremely comfortable with him and his staff. He offered an honest opinion and is a very optimistic doctor. I also liked that he takes his time and doesn't seem rushed when he talks to you. Dr. LoMonaco can recognize me every time and is so nice during my follow ups and his and his staff's customer service is great! Bedside manner is at a 200%!!! My post op results have been amazing and I am so happy with the way I look. They walk you step by step on everything you have to do. If you are looking for the best, I would highly recommend Dr. John LoMonaco. I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686341].votes_count ]]