You may also like

Rate Dr. John Lomonaco

Dr. John Lomonaco's Ratings

II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never really seen anybody else's besides the doctor's before and after pictures. The other day (this is 2015), I went to have my mammogram performed and the tech said, "Who did your breast surgery? They did a great job!" Who would know better than the mammogram tech who sees breasts all day?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculous "deer in the headlights" popped open eyes and warns that too much Botox may cause your eye to droop. I appreciate his honesty, time and listening skills. A friend also goes for lip filler and despite his advice against too much filler, she looks a tad over-filled to me, but she is happy. He's done her eyes and she looks good. I appreciate his honesty that his preferred focus is breast and body contouring and weight-loss body contouring rather than simply telling you that he can "do it all." Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to my body. However, I never could justify spending such a sum$ on myself for vanity. Well fooie on that!! After 3 kids and 20 years Dr. LoMonaco and his amazing team transformed my smallish saggy mommy breasts into glorious sports illustrated model breasts!!! I LOVE them!! I promised myself that by the time I was 40 I would do it...My journey started with MANY consultations to different plastic surgeons all around the Houston Area. I had been going on consultations for 5+ years (1 or 2 a year) trying to find the "right fit". I was never completely happy with any of the offices I went to until Dr. LoMonaco. Right away I was impressed with the office and the staff. From the beginning Chela made me feel like I was just chatting with a friend. When I sat down and talked with Dr. LoMonaco I KNEW he was the doctor! He spoke about all the usual things drs. do in these consults. He asked me questions about my expectations. Told me how the surgery would be performed ect....he asked me about the size I had in mind and THEN we talked about lines...and how the breast falls..the slope and the angles that are appealing to our eyes... I felt like he knew EXACTLY how I wanted to look. I was terrified of getting the augmentation and having these round globe things just sitting on my chest up around my chin....that's NOT what I wanted....I wanted bigger breast for sure..but wondered if it was possible to have a more natural looking (nice slope on top) breast. None of the Drs I had seen before had ever talked about the procedure with me like that. I was elated! He sounded more like an artist than a surgeon. Once I scheduled the surgery I felt very "looked after". Chela took care of ALL of my financial concerns. She walked me through the different payment options and helped me decide how to best pay for my procedure. I received phone calls from her "just checking" on me before the surgery making sure I didn't have any questions or concerns, making sure I knew where to go, when to be there...ect. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at ANY TIME. After surgery I felt completely taken care of. Chela called to check on me that night. She also called the next few days to make sure I was ok. It has been 5 months since my surgery and I am still going to follow up appts once a month just to make sure everything is settling the way it should. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Lomonaco and his team!! Happy Birthday to ME!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actually see a womanly figure without all the hanging skin. I searched for the best doctor in Houston to perform reconstructive surgery after massive weight loss. I visited several doctors in Houston and when I visited with Dr. LoMonaco I knew my search was over and I had found the only surgeon I would trust to do the surgery. In January 2015 I had a full body makeover with Dr. LoMonaco. This included a lower body lift and a breast lift with augmentation. Not only was I terrified of the surgery and recovery, but I was scared to spend a large amount of money on reconstructive surgery and not be satisfied with my results.

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff made me extremely comfortable. They spent several hours with me from my initial visit to the day of surgery answering my questions and preparing me for the big day. Also, Dr. LoMonaco does an excellent job of helping set your expectations of the outcome of the procedures and breast size. The surgery experience was excellent and the pain was very minimal. I appreciated receiving a daily call from Destiny or Shayla to check on me. It made me feel that if I had any issues or questions that they would be there to help me.

I am now two months out of surgery and for the first time in my entire lift I can look in the mirror and feel like a "normal" woman. Its made such a positive impact on my life and my relationships. Dr. LoMonaco is truly an artist and did an amazing job. It was so worth the investment in myself and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. When we met w/ the doctor he was fantastic. He made us feel at home and answered w/ patience all 100 questions we put on the table. I was very intimidated to have this surgery for I feel it is a very vain thing to do but had no choice after losing 160lb over the past year and a half, I have so much hanging skin there was no other options. The doctor seemed at ease w/ what he does and in turn made me feel this was the right thing to do.
I have now had two surgeries total including getting a Lower body lift, breast lift, arms and thigh and side chest Lift. I am about 4 weeks out after the 2nd surgery and doing great!
The staff that Dr LoMonoco has is so attentive and sweet. Those girls make you feel at home. My husband and I are an acquired taste “and we know it LOL” and they totally make us feel at home. Destiny and Chela have really been so great throughout my entire process and know they will continue to be until I am 100% back to my normal self. These girls accept my crazy, weirdness and roll w/ the punches and that comfort level is amazing to have in this situation.
Dr LoMonoco has truly made me feel like part of the family and caters to my needs per I know I am a high maintenance client , “my mind gets the best of me” and he totally knows how to make me feel at ease w/out me even having to say a word. But he has never made me feel like I am a bother and is always there for me when I need him.
Unfortunately I had gotten myself where I needed this surgery but could not have found a better group of nurses and Doctor to guide me on my path. They whether they want it or not will be forever friends. They helped me on my journey.
Roni Mendoza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my procedure and care I received. Dr.LoMonaco and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty. Such an awesome group!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I first walked in his door everyone was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. My initial consultation with Dr. Lomonaco was very detailed as he answered every question I had and even discussed issues I hadn't thought about. Dealing with him was like dealing with a friend and he really made me feel at ease. I am so happy with the results of the first 2 surgeries and am looking forward to the results of the 3rd and final part. Everyone there makes you feel like you are their only patient and are totally committed to your well being. Dealing with them has been a great experience and of course my results speak for themselves!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714585].votes_count ]]