Rate Dr. Jeffrey W. Karp

Dr. Jeffrey W. Karp's Ratings

Dr Karp is warm and inviting. He put us at ease with his charm and laid out the procedure in very easy to understand technical terms without confusing us.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

My experience was so great. I would tell anyone who wanted any sort of procedure done to see Dr Karp. His staff is great too.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

An AMAZING doctor! Makes you feel like you have known him for years. Office staff was extremely helpful and sweet. Over all, could not have been happier with the results.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Very good doctor with a great sense of humor. Doctor Karp is skilled in all aspects of medicine and has a lengthy history with an exceptional education. His staff is professional and caring and the office is comfortable with convenient access.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Karp and he did an excellent job. He is such a good doctor. I highly recommend him for tummy tucks. My navel is amazing. Thank you Dr. Karp even after 6-7 years.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Very happy with my results from breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Karp did a fabulous job and his staff was exceptional. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag