Rate Dr. Jeffrey W. Karp

Dr. Jeffrey W. Karp's Ratings

Dr Karp is warm and inviting. He put us at ease with his charm and laid out the procedure in very easy to understand technical terms without confusing us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

My experience was so great. I would tell anyone who wanted any sort of procedure done to see Dr Karp. His staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

An AMAZING doctor! Makes you feel like you have known him for years. Office staff was extremely helpful and sweet. Over all, could not have been happier with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Very good doctor with a great sense of humor. Doctor Karp is skilled in all aspects of medicine and has a lengthy history with an exceptional education. His staff is professional and caring and the office is comfortable with convenient access.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Karp and he did an excellent job. He is such a good doctor. I highly recommend him for tummy tucks. My navel is amazing. Thank you Dr. Karp even after 6-7 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Very happy with my results from breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Karp did a fabulous job and his staff was exceptional. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596414].votes_count ]]