Rate Dr. David J. Parks

Dr. David J. Parks's Ratings

Thank goodness I was referred to this excellent doctor. I lost the sight in my right eye due to another reason, so when I had a bleed in my left I I was in a panic. Dr. Parks was able to successfully treat my eye and save the vision. He is very professional but allayed my fears. My primary eye doctor was in 100% agreement with the mehod of treatment and trusts Dr. Parks as much as I do. The staff are all friendly and helpful (I use a wheelchair)and the office is clean and neat. I would not hesitate reccommending Dr. Parks to anyone who needs retina treatment.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Parks after being told I might have a blinding condition. The office was clean, and the staff was friendly and professional. The Doctor took the time to thoroughly examine me and answer my questions. The next day I called the office with more questions, and he returned my phone call personally. I had successful surgery by Dr. Parks and now see better than ever. I would highly recommend him and strongly disagree with the other comments posted here.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

I went to this dr. after having awful experience with a Dr. Gallemore . Yes I do have some POSITIVE reviews- but unfortunately after going to a seminar for diabetics at UCLA found that many retina diseased diabetics have had a COMMON occurrence of the worst eye professionals here in the LA area! So we must share the info to avoid horrible doctors in the future! Dr. Boyer is great but his staff is horrible/ Jules Stein- Dr. Tara Young and her fellows are the best bet in the LA area. They take all insurances. Dr. Parks-- went three times-- then he began threatening me with "I am doing you a favor by taking your limited insurance.. no one else would do it.. I know what has to be done and I have to do the surgery now..." Facts- EVERYONE takes Blue Cross and Medicare. Belittling me and beating your chest at how great you are does NOT make you a good doctor nor a good person! My eyesight IMPROVED after the Avastin injection I got at Jules Stein and I did a follow up at Par

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag

Stay away from this quack, he is a terrible surgeon and really messed up my eye.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2005 | flag