Rate Dr. Roy Hong

Dr. Roy Hong's Ratings

Would not recommend for any cosmetic surgery. Left deep scars on my face that look horrible. Not sure how he can work in this field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

not happy with overall result. rhinoplasty and had 2 get a revision and still could not b sucessfull with my surgery , left visible scars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2010

Dr. Hong is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring person. He replaced my breast implant (due to breast cancer) and he did a beautiful job! He took time to discuss all options and never lost his patience even as I researched and changed my mind. The PA Med Foundation out-patient surgery center was the most professional and caring that I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I went through breast cancer and Dr.Hong is my DR. he is the best and I trust him very much.he has very good bed side manners, I am very happy with him and the staff,they really make you feel good, even on the days when I was down due to chemo and or surgerys. Thank You,Patty Quintel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

Dr. Hong is one if the most professional, knowledgeable, and kindest doctors I have known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2006

He called me at home after the surgey to see how was I doing. I was very impressed. He was very helpful when I came back to see him in my follow up appointment. He is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167730].votes_count ]]