Rate Dr. Andrew Marshall

Dr. Andrew Marshall's Ratings

I'm recovering from a fractured radial head and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He listened to my needs and responded accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

What a lovely, professional, caring surgeon! If only all my doctors were like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Three months after my ACL was replaced, I am very pleased to report that Dr. Marshall's surgery was top notch. He really knows his stuff and if you follow his instructions for post-op recovery as I have, you can't go wrong. Thank you to Dr. Marshall for returning my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Many of the nursing staff were abusive. Dr. M went on vacation. His partner was excellent. Post surgery, due to problems, Dr. M said that he might remove the metal apparatus but not for a very long time. Then, same appt., he said in 3 months. In 3 months he said he could not do it or anything else. Dr. K at the General, fixed it no problem. Outpatient surgery at the Riverside. Fast recovery. Much better but left with a permanent shorter leg. Never want to go back to the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

ON APRIL 13, 2011 DOC ANDREW MARSHALL COMPLETED TOTAL LEFT KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY. IT'S NOW 6 WEEKS POST OP AND I'AM DOING EXTREMELY WELL. SURGERY WAS 100% AND MY REHAB/PHYSIO IS ALREADY AT 95%. THE PAIN PRE-OP WAS UNBEARABLE AND NOW UNFORTUNATELY IT IS MY RIGHT KNEE THAT IS MOST PAINFUL AND ALSO REQUIRES IMMEDIATE KNEE REPLACEMENT . SINCE I HAVE RECOVERED FROM LEFT KNEE SURGERY I'M READY FOR MY RIGHT KNEE TO BE DONE ASAP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ANDY MARSHALL FOR SUCH ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND LOOK FORWARD TO HIM DOING MY RIGHT KNEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I'M A SENIOR AND WELCOME THE GOLDEN YEARS WITH HOPEFULLY 2 SUCCESSFUL KNEE SURGERIES BY DOC. MARSHALL. HE IS THE BEST. JOE ST DENIS CORNWALL, ON

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I just had knee surgery with Doctor Marshall yesterday, from what I can see everything went well. He's very nice, and has great bed side manners. He's very down to earth and is extremely intelligent. The only down side was after the operation, Doctor Marshall didn't make himself available to me to speak about the surgery. I just received a piece of paper that had a medical term circled. I'm hoping to get more details in two weeks when I visit him for my post op appt. I did my surgery in Kemptville and the facilities are brand new and the staff was great. The post op staff were quick, I think from the time I woke up to the time I was out the door it was 15 minutes total with some papers indicating what had to be done within the next few weeks. All in all it was a great experience but I might make some suggestions to Doctor Marshall's office during my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

I am currently waiting for Dr. Marshall to perform ACL surgery on my knee. I was happy with the first meeting I had with Dr. Marshall as he was informative, had good bedside manner and answered all questions I had. The only issue I now have is that Dr. Marshall informed me that the wait for my surgery would be about 3 months from the time we met. I called Dr. Marshall's office 3 months after the meeting and was informed that Dr. Marshall was incorrect and the wait for me would be an additional 3-4 months. It is not the wait that frustrates me. I understand that in a country with universal health care there are going to be wait times and that given that I am a relatively fit 27 year old, I am not high on the priority list. My frustration stems from the false hope I was given by expecting and planning for a surgery that won't happen for another 3 months after I am expecting which is compounded with the fact that no one bothered to inform me of the change in wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr.marshal did a arthroscopy fulkersons osteotomy and a lateral release on my left knee it was my second lateral relase and instead of blaming the other doctor or bad mouthing him was very professional and helpful in showing me the work he did and the work the previous surgeon had done and what he corrected not once out of his mouth did he say the other surgeon was incorrect in his assesment or the surgery that was performed was incorrect very professional and very nice guy i recommend him to my other soldier buds who are having knee issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Andrew did an allograph ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair on my left knee 16 days from the date I wrote this. I never had to take any pain killers and felt no pain this entire time. I was off crutches in 3 days and able the bend my knee 90 degrees right away. The swelling is pretty much all gone and I can walk and ride the stationary bike as if I never had a surgery or the injury before. I am a Pro-Am snowboard cross athlete that races in the North American tour and Andrew Marshall saved my dream. He is the friendliest Doctor I have ever met and very knowledgeable. If he is going to be your surgeon you are very lucky and in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2010

Dr. Marshall took time out of his day to explain the surgery process off the clock and answer all my questions. I had broken my fibula and had a plate and screws put in (going on 31 hours post op. I have yet to take any pain killers or meds, therefore I think he damn good work! He was very informative and kind. Took 2 days extra to get my surgery booked but this was because of lack of staff and what emergencies were coming or c-sections. Great work. Great doctor. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!**Graeme Fox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1616849].votes_count ]]