Rate Dr. Robert Colcleugh

Dr. Robert Colcleugh's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. C 30 years ago for a BA. At the time, he had a good reputation. I found him a little arrogant, but because of his rep, I chose to ignore it. When I say he was arrogant, I mean that when he asked me about how I wanted to look, he basically cut me off and told me that he would decide what was best for my body shape/size. Anyway, I have to admit, the results were pretty good, altho one breast was very slightly higher than the other. 10 years after my BA, the big scare was on about silicone implants and I called Dr. C with my concerns. He assured me that he had never used that type of implant and that I had saline implants. He told me not to worry - that if my implants were to rupture there would be nothing but salt water leaking out of them. Well, on to the year 2013. My implants were hard as rocks so I had them replaced. Guess what they found? Old silicone implants, ruptured and at least half had leaked into my body. I am still in disbelief that he did this. Appalled. Run.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Receptionist is clueless, zero communication with patients and punctuality is not at priority for this doctor or clinic. My time is valuable and a several hour delay should have been communicated to me.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

I recently saw Dr.Colcleugh for a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my experience. Everyone I encountered at his practice was friendly and knowledgable and most importantly he had a very impressive resume- Professor of Surgery at Western and Chief of Plastic Surgery at London Health Science Centre. After nursing 2 kids I was looking for a natural look to replace lost breast volume and he did a great job. I feel much more proportioned without the "boob job" look. He understood what I wanted and was able to deliver the results. I am only 8 days post-op and can't believe how well everything is healing. The scars small are already looking pretty good! The most common complaint I've seen here is about punctuality but I honestly found him to no worse, if not better than any other dr. I've seen. Take a book with you to your appointment and plan to wait an hour and then you won't be disappointed :) In the end what you want is a professional, talented surgeon and he is just that.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Colcleugh is not good at doing what he does. I had a nose surgery some years ago. The result is bad & I can not breath properly. He does not care after he has had your money or your cheque cashed. I agree with another patient in here who suspected him of having a lucrative business of training new surgeons on unsuspecting people who trust him. Do not consider getting anything done by him.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Great staff, very friendly. He tends to be behind quite a bit. He's very friendly and approachable. Needs to be more visual (pictures/props) and explain issues a little more clearly.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

I am a mother of two and recently had a breast augmentation. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Colcleugh and his staff. Dr Colcleugh is very knowledgeable and caring person that gives his all and takes great pride in what he does. He takes the time to ensure that all your questions are answered and explains everything in great detail every step of the way. The information book that they give you is so helpful and answers every question that you may have forgotten. I was very impressed that Dr Colcleugh called the day after surgery to ensure that everything was going ok and to make sure that I didn't have any concerns. I owe a big thank you to Dr Colcleugh and his staff for making this experience a wonderful one, you guys are excellent!

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

I had breast augmentation from Dr. Colcleugh about 8 years ago and I'm very happy. Dr. Colcleugh was always so pleasant and answered all of my questions. I'm now booking with him for a rhinoplasty procedure. I feel comfortable with his work, and my girlfriend had her nose done by him and it looks absolutely wonderful. I've wanted to do this for a while - and can't wait for the surgery! Dr. Colcleugh is real in his expectations - he will tell you want he can and can't do right up front. I like that!!! The only reason I rated the punctuality a little less is because he usually runs a little late - but that's only cause he takes his time with you and makes sure all of your questions are answered.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2009 | flag

My experience with Dr. Colcleugh was very positive. He and his staff were professional and helpful. I am very please with the outcome of my surgery and have recommended Dr. Colcleugh to friends and colleagues.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

I had breast augmentation done a few weeksa ago. I started feeling pain in my right breast and when I went in to tell Dr.Colcleugh about it, he recommended me to visit a hospital. He didn't care to find out what was wrong. I told him numerous times but he started becoming rude and impatient. He told me there's nothing he can do about it. I'm very unhappy with his work and his attitude. I'll be talking to my lawyer about what he's done. Stay away from this doctor!!!

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag