You may also like

Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

I had a perfect surgery and a perfect result!
Would recommand it without a doubt!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The BEST!!!!!! My experience with Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff was absolutely wonderful. I had a breast corrective surgery due to very old implants and from the initial consultation through to the operation and follow-up appointments, I felt I was in the best hands possible! Dr. Papanastastiou is patient and caring. He takes the time to explain and answers all of your questions. My final results greatly exceed all my expectations!!! The results are spectacular and they're better than the first time I had them done!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

J'ai consulté trois Cliniques pour un redrapage mammaire et mon choix s'est arreté sur la Clinique du Dr Papanastasiou. L'expérience fut tres positive à toutes les étapes du processus,; consultation, le jour de la chirurgie, le suivi post-opératoire, etc. Le résultat est au delà de mes attentes. Il est un véritable magicien! Je retrouve mes seins d'adolescente et mieux encore! Apres six mois les cicatrices sont à peine visibles! Meme mon mari qui était sceptique quant au résultat dit que ca en vallait la peine! Toute l'équipe est extraordinaire. Je vous le commande fortement! Fini les complexes des seins pendants, je porte fièrement des tops sans soutien-gorge!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Tres bon service pré et post opératoire le staff tres professionnel et humain je recommende cette clinique

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

J'ai eue une augmentation mammaire , je suis contente du résultat, par contre j'aurai aimé me faire recommander un léger lift . Dr papanastasiou ne suggère pas d'autre intervention si vous ne le mentionné pas . Il y a un bon côté, ça ne crée pas de complexe supplémentaire , par contre j'aurai préféré ne pas avoir à recommencer tout le processus. Le résultat est très naturel , le choix des prothèses effectué par le docteur me convienne tout à fait , il m'a bien guidé.
Un autre détail me paraît important à souligner , on ne m'a jamais demander si j'étais satisfaite du résultat ... Comme si on assumait que tout est parfait . Offrir un service à une clientèle n'est pas tout , il faut s'assurer qu'on a offert le meilleure et qu'on a comblé toutes les attentes (raisonnable) c'est un point important pour se démarquer de la concurrence . Petit conseil !
Merci à toute l'équipe

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I recently had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Papanastasiou, and I am beyond happy with the results. I had planned to consult a few surgeons before picking the one I felt understood what I wanted the most. Dr. Papanastasiou is the first and last surgeon I saw. During my first consultation, it was clear to me that he knew exactly what he was doing, and that he understood what I wanted. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. The next day, I cancelled my other appointments and booked my surgery.

The pre-operative process was great. Frankie was always very available and helpful - I called her and e-mailed her a lot before my surgery. Stephanie was very patient in helping me pick the size, which I was very unsure about. I ended up ordering both sizes, and letting Dr. Papanastasiou decide which one would fit me best the day of the surgery. He went with the bigger size, and I am extremely happy he did, as they fit my frame and look very natural.

The only downside for me is the follow up. I am now a few months post-op, and haven't seen Dr. Papanastasiou in any of my post-op appointments. That being said, Michelle does a great job, and really knows what she is doing.

I highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I had seen the doctor in mid 2013 for a breast augmentation and like other patients, I took a long period to decide and research before finally deciding to do it this past March 2015. Frankie was amazing during the whole decision-making period and I never felt pressured or rushed. The care and follow up I received by the nurses both before and after was incredible. Stéphanie and Michelle were impressive and their advice before, during and after the surgery was spot-on, precise and perfect. I was not sure what size of implant to go with so the office was kind enough and offered to order both implant sizes. On the day of surgery, I asked Dr Papanastasiou to use his expert eye and make the final decision between two sizes during the actual surgery. Of course, his expertise did not disappoint. I am only two months since my surgery date and I see now that he did make the perfect decision. Recovery was a little longer for me but I am thrilled with the results, so worth it and no regrets! No need to hesitate with this clinic and staff, you simply cannot get any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It took me about 3 years of research to decide if I wanted a breast augmentation and I am happy that I decided to go through with it. Mainly because people told me to wait after I have children but after doing research and having a consultation I learned that it was just a myth. I am beyond happy that I chose Dr. Papanastasiou! He is truly amazing and his staff is unbelievable. Frankie, the surgeon's administrative director, is AMAZING. She answered every question I had, was so patient, kind, professional, and beyond helpful. The nurses are fantastic as well from the beginning of your surgery to every follow up appointment you go to, they are just great and helpful and ensure that the recovery goes well. I am excited about my results, my breasts look great. My recovery was longer than usual but if you listen to the instructions as I did you will have no problem at all. Everyone has a different recovery period which is fine. At first, no one knew about my surgery, I was shy to mention it to anyone, but now when I come across women who want to go through with it, or have had it and need to redo their breasts, etc, I just can't help but recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team after I love how my breasts turned out! You will not be unhappy I can assure you!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Papanastasiou est un chirurgien extraordinaire !! j'ai enfin passé le cap J’ai été opérée le mois de Novembre, super résultat.
J'ai eu recours à une augmentation mammaire et une rhinoplastie qui m’ont changé la vie. Pendant les rendez vous pré opératoires, j'ai pu poser toutes les questions que je voulais et soulever tous les points (risques, future taille, soins post-opératoires, reprise du travail).
j'ai laisse le choix au chirurgien pour le type et surtout la forme de prothèses qu'il allait me mettre. J'ai eu une simulation grâce à un logiciel plastique. le résultat est au delà de mes espérances. Très naturel la forme et la taille sont parfaites.
pour ma rhinoplastie s'est très bien passé aussi, ça ne fait pas mal du tout, et je trouve maintenant mon nez magnifique ! Je suis très contente et j'encourage les indécis(es) à le faire !
un grand merci a toute l’équipe

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2813769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The confident and knowledgeable approach of Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff make it seem like you are their millionth patient. Their attentive personal care and availability make you feel you are their only patient.
Their state of the art surgical facility and highly organized staff create an atmosphere of competency and professionalism that is calming and reassuring.
It is evident that Dr. Papanastasiou genuinely cares for his patients. He has invested in creating an environment and culture focused on delivering safe, high quality patient care both during and following surgery.
As far as results, my appreciation for his surgical talents increases as my recovery progresses. I am confident that I chose the surgeon who could deliver the best possible outcome in the safest most relaxed atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803201].votes_count ]]