Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Papanastasiou has been wonderful. I had my breast augmentation almost 6 years ago. My breast look and feel natural. The care and knowledge of the staff is excellent and they are always there to answer any questions you may have and put you at ease. Even after so much time has passed I can still go in and have a check up an they treat me with great respect and attention. You are in good hands when you chose Dr. Papanastasiou and his team.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Très satisfaite de ma chirurgie.En juin 2014,j'ai subi une blepharoplastie au laser pour enlever mes poches en dessous des yeux ,et tout c'est bien déroulé .Dr.Papanastasiou est très gentil et surtout très compétent. Je recommande vraiment .Merci beaucoup Docteur :)

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou for a breast augmentation. He is a very knowledgable doctor and informed me on everything. It's been three months and my breast look great and feel great. Both him and the nurses are always available if I have any questions and very welcoming. I am very happy with my experiences with Dr. V.W. Papanastasiou and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Très satisfaite du service. Je eu une augmentation mammaire et une reconstruction seins tubéreux aout 2014. Le Dr est extrêmement sympathique et répond aux questions. Je suis pas contre déçu de la grosseur, j'aurai pris plus gros avoir su. Le doc n'a pas contesté mon choix. J'aurai aimé qu'il me conseille mieux pour la grosseur. Mais pour le reste WOW.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

My friend and I wanted rhinoplasty and decided we would do it together. After our consultation with Dr. Papanastasiou, we knew right away he would be the one we would pick. Besides knowing exactly what we wanted, he was kind, friendly and understanding. We immediately felt a connection to him and his staff. In april 2014, we received our surgery. It's been about 5 months now and I am extremely pleased with the results up to now and I am happy with my choice of going to Dr. Papanastasiou.I have had a great experience thus far.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

En mai 2014, j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire. Je suis extremement satisfaite du résultat. Le choix de la grosseur, de la sorte d'implant tout me va, Mes seins look naturels. Le Dr Papanastasiou et son équipe sont formidables, ils sont à l'écoute de nos demandes. Merci encore pour la belle expérience. Je vous recommande cette clinique sans hésiter.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

After a friend of mine had a breast augmentation done with Dr Papanastasiou, I was so impressed with the results that I went for a consultation. I had a breast lift and augmentation done 3 months ago by him and could not be happier with my own the results. The entire experience from the first consultation to the post operative care was fantastic. When you meet with either Dr. Papanastasiou, or any of the staff members, you truly feel that you are in good hands. Never rushed, they take the time to discuss your concerns and answer all your questions. A wonderful experience! :)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed with the results.

Nothing against Dr. Papanastasiou himself, he was always very kind to me, has great bed side manners as he called the night I went home to make sure I was okay. However, I'm extremely unhappy with the results. I did a rhinoplasty about a year ago and for the amount I paid I'm not happy with the way it turned out. I was also not too happy by how my procedure took place. I had to wait about an hour and a half after my appointment was scheduled to be taken. I was nervous to go through surgery for the first time so the waiting time did not calm my nerves, if anything it made me more nervous.

I paid so much money and yet still people tell me I have a big nose. It's honestly like there's no difference at all, except for the fact that now one of my nostrils is even bigger than the other! Complete waste of my time and money. Super disappointing, cosmetic surgery should make you feel better about yourself, not worse.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Papanastasiou was very kind and nice throughout my procedure. He seems like a very down to earth person and calmed my nerves. However, I am extremely unhappy with the results. I did a rhinoplasty about a year ago and I can honestly not even tell the difference, I wish I had never done it as now one of my nostrils is even bigger than the other! For the amount I paid I am very disappointed as I still have people telling me I have a big nose!! What a waste, it's absolutely not what I wanted.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag