Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

I recently (Sept. 2014) had eyelid surgery with Dr. Papanastasiou. I am very happy with the results and I expect to be even more impressed once the swelling has completely gone down. Dr. Papanastasiou is a very well respected surgeon but aside from that he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is approachable and patient. I found the support staff including Francoise and Stephanie very helpful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I had a breast augmentation about one month ago. This surgeon has expertise when it comes to the natural looking teardrop implants which is why i chose him amongst other things. He is extremely good at what he does! On top of it, he is very kind. I could not be more satisfied! The results exceed all expectations. I had submuscular cohesive gel 450cc anatomical (teardrop) implants. His entire staff is excellent. Follow up is amazingly thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

After breast feeding my children, I could barely recognize my own breasts. After a few years of feeling self conscious, I decided to research everything I could about undergoing Breast Augmentation . Through my research, it was clear that Dr Papanastasiou was highly reputable.
I knew from the first consultation, this was the surgeon for me. He took his time to address all of the questions and concerns I had.
I underwent a Breast Augmentation and a breast lift one month ago. The results are better than I had hoped!!! My breasts look natural, just as they did prior to nursing (actually better)! I feel like myself again :)
I am grateful to Dr. Papanastasiou and his entire team. First Class!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Papanastasiou is the surgeon to choose for anyone considering a breast augmentation! I had such a wonderful experience at his clinic. The staff is pleasant, accomodating and highly knowledgeable. Dr. P is a kind, gentle and approachable doctor. His attention to detail and expertise in the art of cosmetic surgery resulted in my beautiful, symmetrical and natural looking breasts. My healing went extremely well and the scarring is hardly visible. I could not have asked for a better outcome and will definitely go back to Dr. P for any future procedures!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Je suis TRÈS TRÈS satisfaite du Dr Papa! Il est un médecin passionné par son travail ... Un perfectionniste, , un VRAI ARTISTE! Il est très attentionné et jovial, il nous met à l'aise dès le premier contact. J'ai eu tellement confiance en lui que je lui ai laissé choisir TOUT de A à Z, grosseur, matériel ... C'était la meilleure décision que j'aie eu à prendre :-), il respecte le corps de la femme et crée des SEINS DE DÉESSE! Pour moi le Dr Papa est le DIEU CRÉATEUR DE BEAUX SEINS. Plusieurs personnes m'ont parlé de lui avant même que je le rencontre. Sa réputation le précède et je suis ravie de l'avoir choisis. Mes seins sont réellement un chef-d'oeuvre, maintenant je me pavane en sous vêtement avec fierté! :-) Je tiens à remercier aussi Stéphanie et Francoise pour leur excellent travail et support tout au long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Papanastasiou est un médecin consciencieux, calme et rassurant.
J'ai consulté quelques chirurgiens et j'avais encore des interrogations.
Ce médecin est le spécialiste pour les implants mammaires anatomiques, j'ai posé des questions sur les risques de rotations et il m'a rassuré.
Pour ceux qui désirent obtenir de petits implants ou proportionnel a son anatomie, c'est le médecin a recommandé.
Il m'a été référé par une amie qui a dû se faire reconstruire un sein suite à un cancer.
Je recommande ce médecin et son équipe qui est tout aussi professionnel.
Depuis le mois de juin dernier, j'ai obtenu ma chirurgie et aujourd'hui je suis plus que SATISFAITE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I had a lift and breast implants and I had a really great experience . I was very anxious and they reassured me so I felt no stress at all when I had the surgery. It's been 10weeks and I'm already so happy with the results. Very meticulous and knows exactly what's he's doing. No hesitation if u go see him u won't he disappointed!! 😄

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

My experience with Dr. Papanastasiou has been wonderful. I had my breast augmentation almost 6 years ago. My breast look and feel natural. The care and knowledge of the staff is excellent and they are always there to answer any questions you may have and put you at ease. Even after so much time has passed I can still go in and have a check up an they treat me with great respect and attention. You are in good hands when you chose Dr. Papanastasiou and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Très satisfaite de ma chirurgie.En juin 2014,j'ai subi une blepharoplastie au laser pour enlever mes poches en dessous des yeux ,et tout c'est bien déroulé .Dr.Papanastasiou est très gentil et surtout très compétent. Je recommande vraiment .Merci beaucoup Docteur :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou for a breast augmentation. He is a very knowledgable doctor and informed me on everything. It's been three months and my breast look great and feel great. Both him and the nurses are always available if I have any questions and very welcoming. I am very happy with my experiences with Dr. V.W. Papanastasiou and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520056].votes_count ]]