Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

My friend and I wanted rhinoplasty and decided we would do it together. After our consultation with Dr. Papanastasiou, we knew right away he would be the one we would pick. Besides knowing exactly what we wanted, he was kind, friendly and understanding. We immediately felt a connection to him and his staff. In april 2014, we received our surgery. It's been about 5 months now and I am extremely pleased with the results up to now and I am happy with my choice of going to Dr. Papanastasiou.I have had a great experience thus far.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

En mai 2014, j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire. Je suis extremement satisfaite du résultat. Le choix de la grosseur, de la sorte d'implant tout me va, Mes seins look naturels. Le Dr Papanastasiou et son équipe sont formidables, ils sont à l'écoute de nos demandes. Merci encore pour la belle expérience. Je vous recommande cette clinique sans hésiter.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

After a friend of mine had a breast augmentation done with Dr Papanastasiou, I was so impressed with the results that I went for a consultation. I had a breast lift and augmentation done 3 months ago by him and could not be happier with my own the results. The entire experience from the first consultation to the post operative care was fantastic. When you meet with either Dr. Papanastasiou, or any of the staff members, you truly feel that you are in good hands. Never rushed, they take the time to discuss your concerns and answer all your questions. A wonderful experience! :)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed with the results. Nothing against Dr. Papanastasiou himself, he was always very kind to me, has great bed side manners as he called the night I went home to make sure I was okay. However, I'm extremely unhappy with the results. I did a rhinoplasty about a year ago and for the amount I paid I'm not happy with the way it turned out. I was also not too happy by how my procedure took place. I had to wait about an hour and a half after my appointment was scheduled to be taken. I was nervous to go through surgery for the first time so the waiting time did not calm my nerves, if anything it made me more nervous. I paid so much money and yet still people tell me I have a big nose. It's honestly like there's no difference at all, except for the fact that now one of my nostrils is even bigger than the other! Complete waste of my time and money. Super disappointing, cosmetic surgery should make you feel better about yourself, not worse.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Papanastasiou was very kind and nice throughout my procedure. He seems like a very down to earth person and calmed my nerves. However, I am extremely unhappy with the results. I did a rhinoplasty about a year ago and I can honestly not even tell the difference, I wish I had never done it as now one of my nostrils is even bigger than the other! For the amount I paid I am very disappointed as I still have people telling me I have a big nose!! What a waste, it's absolutely not what I wanted.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor and staff! I am so happy with results ( breast augmentation ). Any questions I had before were answered and they always took the time to return my calls with pleasure. After the surgery the way the staff and dr. followed up was really amazing and I am grateful for the the way I was treated as a patient.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

En janvier 2014, j'ai eu une chirurgie d'augmentation mammaire. Je recommande à toutes celles qui subiront cette chirurgie de s'assurer d'avoir une personne auprès d'elles pendant au moins 2 jours suivant l'intervention. Pour ma part, la douleur a été assez intense et certains médicaments me donnaient la nausée. Après une semaine environ, la douleur s'estompe de beaucoup. Concernant cette clinique, je la recommande fortement. Je n'aurais pu faire un meilleur choix. Autant avant, pendant, qu'après l'intervention, on a jamais l'impression de déranger ou de poser trop de questions. Le Dr Papanastasiou est une personne qui sait nous mettre à l'aise et qui a un très grand respect pour ses clientes. Le résultat de ma chirurgie, est exceptionnel. Les services reçus de cette clinique sont de très grande qualité. Dr Papanastasiou a su s'entourer d'une équipe extrêmement professionnelle. Je recommande fortement cette clinique mais surtout, ce chirurgien.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Papanastasiou is patient, trustworthy and kind. His nursing staff is attentive and friendly. I had surgery in April 2014. I stayed overnight and was well attended to. Once at home, I was able to contact the nurse via telephone with any questions or concerns I had in between follow-up visits. She was always extremely helpful. Great experience overall.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Médecin et personnel très attentionné, chirurgie abdominoplastie réussie à 100%, après 6 mois tout était guérit que de bonheur résultat exceptionnel, j'ai été traitée comme une reine, je recommande cette clinique, ce médecin et tout son personnel à qui veut se faire opérer pour corriger une partie de votre corps

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag