Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

I sought Dr Papanastasiou’s help to correct a disastrous breast augmentation and 2 failed revisions performed by another certified plastic surgeon in 2012/2013.
I was told by several people that he was the best, and now I know why.
Dr Papanastasiou was the only surgeon of the three I consulted (including the one who performed the initial breast augmentation) who was immediately able to recognize the issues and offer a solution. During the initial consultation and throughout the process, he demonstrated tremendous compassion, knowledge and integrity.
The atmosphere in his clinic was a by far the warmest and most professional I had seen. Everyone, from the receptionists who arranged my appointments, to the remarkable medical staff who took care of me before during and after my surgery, went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Frankie and Stephanie in particular, took time to patiently answer all of my questions and kindly address any of my concerns. Each member of his staff confidently reassured me that I was in the right hands. Finally.
I was a complicated case (three surgeries in less than 2 years, excessive scarring, bottoming out, torn muscle from implants that were too large, etc), but thanks to Dr Papanastasiou’s talent, skill, and attention to detail, I now look even better than I had ever hoped, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
From experience I can say without hesitation that Dr Papanastasiou and his team are indeed THE BEST.
I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

After breastfeeding my breasts changed regarding their fullness, and I didn't have much to begin with; so let's say that I was even more self conscious than ever before. Psychologically I was prepared to make this decision; though I hesitated because I really wanted the outcome to look as natural as possible. I wanted my body to finally be balanced, proportional. I had heard from friends that Dr. Papanastasiou is the best and that he does not make you feel uncomfortable. Surely enough, he was all of the aforementioned and more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

After losing a bit of weight I lost a lot of volume from my breasts, and with that, heaps of confidence. I shopped around for a plastic surgeon for ages, learning what to look for in a doctor to ensure a natural look and optimal results. When I examined the information presented on Dr. Papanastasiou’s website I was inspired by the blend of science, aesthetics, and artistry evident in his practice, as well as encouraged by his professional credentials and involvement in the field. At the consultation he was thorough in explaining the procedure, materials, and what he could do for me, and his calm confidence and gentle demeanour immediately put me at ease. It has not been a full month since I had an augmentation and lift, but the results exceed my expectations—well proportioned, beautifully shaped, natural-looking breasts, with fine incisions. I would have been pleased with Dr. Papanastasiou’s surgical skills alone, but each member of the team at the clinic was not just professional and respectful but kind and genuine, which really made the whole experience so much easier and pleasant. The surgery took place in a surgical suite at the clinic, which was a huge plus, and the follow up is comprehensive. I felt well taken care of throughout the process. I am grateful to Doctor Papanastasiou and his entire team—he has improved my life with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I had a couple of surgeries done this year by Dr. Papanastasiou: nose job and a breast augmentation.
Prior to selecting Dr. Papanastasiou, I did extensive research and consulted with a couple of other top Montreal surgeons. I chose doctor Papanastasiou because of his reputation, experience, recommendation from other physicians and the fact that I felt confident that he would do the best job.
I recommend him with great confidence. I had a wonderful experience from the moment I had my first consultation, to my surgery and my follow-up. I am extremely pleased with the results. My surgeries were a big success and the recovery was surprisingly easy.
I want to also recognize his staff Stephanie and Frankie, as they were both incredibly supportive and a pleasure to be around.
I have been recommending doctor Papanastasiou to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

J'ai eu une consultation récemment avec le Dr. Papanastasiou pour 2 chirurgies. Il y avait 45 minutes de retar, j'ai attendu tout ce temps dans la salle d'attente pour finalement rencontrer le docteur seulement 10-15 minutes car il était pressé. Il ne m'a pas donné beaucoup de renseignements et je n'ai pas eu le temps de poser toutes mes questions car il s'est levé et s'est dirigé vers la porte en disant que c'était le temps d'aller discuter avec l'assistante (comme si elle était d'une quelconque utilité...). Bref, j'ai décidé de prendre mon 15 000$ et de me faire opérer car un autre chirurgien qui est beaucoup plus attentif et disponible pour ses patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I had an all around great experience. It felt really normal and I was not pushed into anything. I had two procedures done at the same time because I did not want to suffer too much with the after effects of anesthesia, The first was a breast augmentation and the second was to repair the mess after three C-sections (that awful roll that remains even if you are in shape. The clinic is very top notch and the price is competitive for the amount of attention I received. The doctor is a very level-headed person who makes no artificial promises and wants a natural result. I also had a small amount of filler put under my eyes to make me look more rested.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Je voudrais partager mon expérience à toutes celles qui envisage une augmentation mammaire.
Tout d'abord j'aimerais me décrire, je mesure 5.6 et je portais auparavant du 32A.
J'ai toujours été très complexé par ma poitrine et je rêvais un jour d'avoir un corps de femme.
J'ai toujours eu peur et je n'osais pas le faire. A 38 ans j'ai décidé d'affronter mes peurs et d'aller en profondeur dans mes recherches. J'ai beaucoup lu sur le sujet et je voulais le meilleur des médecins et surtout quelqu'un à l'écoute de mes besoins. J'ai vue le vidéo sur you tube du Dr Papanastasiou et ça m'a vraiment plus. J'ai tout lu les 15 pages de commentaires et j'ai vue que c'était très positif. J'ai pris mon rdv et le Dr m'a bien conseillé. Je voulais avoir des seins naturels et qui s'harmonise parfaitement avec ma silhouette.Tout le personnelle est hyper attentionnée et très professionnelle. En sortant de la clinique j'étais décidé et mon choix était fait.On a rien qu'une vie à vivre alors je me suis offert ce cadeau. Mon opération à eu lieu le 9 octobre 2014. J'adore mes nouveaux seins! Je n'ai que eu que des compliments. :-) J'ai eu en forme de larme et qui me donne un B+ et je suis très satisfaite. Pour les filles qui se demande si c'est douloureux je vous répondrais que c'est différent pour chaque personne. Moi après 10 jours ça allais bien et si c'était à refaire je n'hésiterais pas à recommencer.Bonne chance à toutes vous êtes entre bonne main.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

INCROYABLE je me suis fait opérer en 1996 par ce médecin et je suis toujours marqué svp allez ailleur apres tant d'annee je dois mettre encore de la creme a mes cicatrice. Une diminution de mes seins et le mamelon etait trop haut il ma dit que avec le temps tout va se replacer Mon Oeil j'ai dû les faire refaire avec un autre medecin. Mon ventre une horreur une chance que j'ai un mari enor car avec l'alure que j'ai un autre m'aurais laissé tombé ALLEZ AILLEURS JURÉ LAISSEZ FAIRE LES 5 étoiles c'est juste une chance quelle ont eu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I recently has a breast augmentation. Dr. P and the staff (Stephanie and Frankie) were extremely professional, friendly and treated every question I had respectfully and with wonderful knowledge. His work is fabulous, I am so happy with my new body and had a wonderful experience. They took every measure before and after the surgery to make sure that I was comfortable and relaxed. Dr. P had been recommended to me and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Bonjour, j'ai adoré mon expérience avec avec le dr Papanastasiou. Je me suis fait faire un redrapage ainsi qu'une augmentation mammaire et je n'ai aucun point négatif à vous dire. Dr Papanastasiou est une perle. Son travail est d'une minutie exceptionnelle. Je vous le recommande sans aucune hésitation. De plus, il est entouré d'une équipe compétente et professionnelle .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594052].votes_count ]]