You may also like

Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

I recently had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Papanastasiou, and I am beyond happy with the results. I had planned to consult a few surgeons before picking the one I felt understood what I wanted the most. Dr. Papanastasiou is the first and last surgeon I saw. During my first consultation, it was clear to me that he knew exactly what he was doing, and that he understood what I wanted. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. The next day, I cancelled my other appointments and booked my surgery.

The pre-operative process was great. Frankie was always very available and helpful - I called her and e-mailed her a lot before my surgery. Stephanie was very patient in helping me pick the size, which I was very unsure about. I ended up ordering both sizes, and letting Dr. Papanastasiou decide which one would fit me best the day of the surgery. He went with the bigger size, and I am extremely happy he did, as they fit my frame and look very natural.

The only downside for me is the follow up. I am now a few months post-op, and haven't seen Dr. Papanastasiou in any of my post-op appointments. That being said, Michelle does a great job, and really knows what she is doing.

I highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I had seen the doctor in mid 2013 for a breast augmentation and like other patients, I took a long period to decide and research before finally deciding to do it this past March 2015. Frankie was amazing during the whole decision-making period and I never felt pressured or rushed. The care and follow up I received by the nurses both before and after was incredible. Stéphanie and Michelle were impressive and their advice before, during and after the surgery was spot-on, precise and perfect. I was not sure what size of implant to go with so the office was kind enough and offered to order both implant sizes. On the day of surgery, I asked Dr Papanastasiou to use his expert eye and make the final decision between two sizes during the actual surgery. Of course, his expertise did not disappoint. I am only two months since my surgery date and I see now that he did make the perfect decision. Recovery was a little longer for me but I am thrilled with the results, so worth it and no regrets! No need to hesitate with this clinic and staff, you simply cannot get any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It took me about 3 years of research to decide if I wanted a breast augmentation and I am happy that I decided to go through with it. Mainly because people told me to wait after I have children but after doing research and having a consultation I learned that it was just a myth. I am beyond happy that I chose Dr. Papanastasiou! He is truly amazing and his staff is unbelievable. Frankie, the surgeon's administrative director, is AMAZING. She answered every question I had, was so patient, kind, professional, and beyond helpful. The nurses are fantastic as well from the beginning of your surgery to every follow up appointment you go to, they are just great and helpful and ensure that the recovery goes well. I am excited about my results, my breasts look great. My recovery was longer than usual but if you listen to the instructions as I did you will have no problem at all. Everyone has a different recovery period which is fine. At first, no one knew about my surgery, I was shy to mention it to anyone, but now when I come across women who want to go through with it, or have had it and need to redo their breasts, etc, I just can't help but recommend Dr. Papanastasiou and his team after I love how my breasts turned out! You will not be unhappy I can assure you!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Papanastasiou est un chirurgien extraordinaire !! j'ai enfin passé le cap J’ai été opérée le mois de Novembre, super résultat.
J'ai eu recours à une augmentation mammaire et une rhinoplastie qui m’ont changé la vie. Pendant les rendez vous pré opératoires, j'ai pu poser toutes les questions que je voulais et soulever tous les points (risques, future taille, soins post-opératoires, reprise du travail).
j'ai laisse le choix au chirurgien pour le type et surtout la forme de prothèses qu'il allait me mettre. J'ai eu une simulation grâce à un logiciel plastique. le résultat est au delà de mes espérances. Très naturel la forme et la taille sont parfaites.
pour ma rhinoplastie s'est très bien passé aussi, ça ne fait pas mal du tout, et je trouve maintenant mon nez magnifique ! Je suis très contente et j'encourage les indécis(es) à le faire !
un grand merci a toute l’équipe

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The confident and knowledgeable approach of Dr. Papanastasiou and his staff make it seem like you are their millionth patient. Their attentive personal care and availability make you feel you are their only patient.
Their state of the art surgical facility and highly organized staff create an atmosphere of competency and professionalism that is calming and reassuring.
It is evident that Dr. Papanastasiou genuinely cares for his patients. He has invested in creating an environment and culture focused on delivering safe, high quality patient care both during and following surgery.
As far as results, my appreciation for his surgical talents increases as my recovery progresses. I am confident that I chose the surgeon who could deliver the best possible outcome in the safest most relaxed atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Before deciding on having my lipo procedure done by Dr. Papanastasiou, I had gone to consult several other surgeons and none impressed me as much as Dr.P, his bed-side manner and knowledge on the procedures was unlike any of the other surgeons i has previously seen. Frankie (his director) and Stephanie (nurse) are two of the warmest people I have met in a long time, just absolutely genuine souls. I am now one month post-op and cannot be happier with the results and the experience. The staff is absolutely stellar. Each member treating you as if you were a family member. I also know several people who have all had procedures done by Dr. P with amazing results. I could not have wished for a better experience. I highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone who is looking for an A-1 plastic surgeon with a heart of gold. THANK YOU DR.P!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've recently had Breast Implants, & to be quite honest I love them. They've done a very excellent job, the staff is very helpful & very kind. This is a 5 star clinic & I would recommend it 1000%. I had to compare alot of doctors before getting inplants & I took the chance to come to Dr.Papanastasiou's office first.. & that was the best decision I've ever made.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I recently had a breast implant removed after 26 years and a breast lift….had gone to another plastic surgeon who said this was not possible and would have to be replaced with another implant…Dr Papanastasiou work was unbelievable…it took a real artist to do the work….His staff Frankie and Natasha to name two were great and had all answers to all my questions…..Only wish I had done this before!!!!!….Definitely I would recommend this Doctor…

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done by this doctor. I am 100% satisfied with the doctor's work and the service at this clinic. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. The doctor is calm and very reassuring. He listened to everything I had to say before telling me what he would do. He did an amazing job! After only 1 week I was back at school and everything looked normal and natural even with the swelling. I highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Je suis allée à une rendez-vous d'évaluation pour mamelons invaginées. Après avoir rempli une fiche sur ce pourquoi je venais, j'ai eu droit à une rencontre de 5min avec un docteur très froid qui dès son entré dans le bureau m'a rapidement examinée les seins (pas de discussion sur mes besoins, attentes, options), et m'a ensuite simplement expliquer ce que serait l'opération. Lorsque je lui ai demander si j'étais une bonne candidate, il m'a simplement répondu "oui", sans développer, et en lui demandant si je pourrais allaiter plus tard, il m'a simplement répondu "peut-être"', encore sans développer ou alors m'expliquer. Peut être avait-il eu une grosse journée, mais je semblais vraiment l'énerver avec mes questions, comme si c'était stupide. Une intervention esthétique est un choix stressant, et une approche humaine est essentielle. Je suis sortie de ma rencontre à 150$ avec plus de questions que de réponses. Par chance je suis aller voir Dr Chen Lee par la suite avec qui j'ai eu une expérience complètement différente (il m'a d'ailleurs opérée, je vous le recommande!).

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2773958].votes_count ]]