You may also like

Rate Dr. V. William Papanastasiou

Dr. V. William Papanastasiou's Ratings

Before deciding on having my lipo procedure done by Dr. Papanastasiou, I had gone to consult several other surgeons and none impressed me as much as Dr.P, his bed-side manner and knowledge on the procedures was unlike any of the other surgeons i has previously seen. Frankie (his director) and Stephanie (nurse) are two of the warmest people I have met in a long time, just absolutely genuine souls. I am now one month post-op and cannot be happier with the results and the experience. The staff is absolutely stellar. Each member treating you as if you were a family member. I also know several people who have all had procedures done by Dr. P with amazing results. I could not have wished for a better experience. I highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou to anyone who is looking for an A-1 plastic surgeon with a heart of gold. THANK YOU DR.P!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've recently had Breast Implants, & to be quite honest I love them. They've done a very excellent job, the staff is very helpful & very kind. This is a 5 star clinic & I would recommend it 1000%. I had to compare alot of doctors before getting inplants & I took the chance to come to Dr.Papanastasiou's office first.. & that was the best decision I've ever made.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I recently had a breast implant removed after 26 years and a breast lift….had gone to another plastic surgeon who said this was not possible and would have to be replaced with another implant…Dr Papanastasiou work was unbelievable…it took a real artist to do the work….His staff Frankie and Natasha to name two were great and had all answers to all my questions…..Only wish I had done this before!!!!!….Definitely I would recommend this Doctor…

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done by this doctor. I am 100% satisfied with the doctor's work and the service at this clinic. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. The doctor is calm and very reassuring. He listened to everything I had to say before telling me what he would do. He did an amazing job! After only 1 week I was back at school and everything looked normal and natural even with the swelling. I highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Je suis allée à une rendez-vous d'évaluation pour mamelons invaginées. Après avoir rempli une fiche sur ce pourquoi je venais, j'ai eu droit à une rencontre de 5min avec un docteur très froid qui dès son entré dans le bureau m'a rapidement examinée les seins (pas de discussion sur mes besoins, attentes, options), et m'a ensuite simplement expliquer ce que serait l'opération. Lorsque je lui ai demander si j'étais une bonne candidate, il m'a simplement répondu "oui", sans développer, et en lui demandant si je pourrais allaiter plus tard, il m'a simplement répondu "peut-être"', encore sans développer ou alors m'expliquer. Peut être avait-il eu une grosse journée, mais je semblais vraiment l'énerver avec mes questions, comme si c'était stupide. Une intervention esthétique est un choix stressant, et une approche humaine est essentielle. Je suis sortie de ma rencontre à 150$ avec plus de questions que de réponses. Par chance je suis aller voir Dr Chen Lee par la suite avec qui j'ai eu une expérience complètement différente (il m'a d'ailleurs opérée, je vous le recommande!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Wow! where to begin.. I went to see Dr. Papanastasiou regarding a correction of a breast augmentation which had been done by another surgeon about 3 years ago. My first visit with Dr. Papanastasiou went so well, he made me feel very comfortable, explained to me the procedure i would have to undergo in order to see the results I wanted and most most importantly he took the time to listen to what my concerns were! He is the most honest, professional and definitely one of, if not THE best plastic surgeon in Montreal. I am so happy with my results, it has been 3 months since my operation and my scars are healing beautifully! Dr. Papanastasiou personally called me after my surgery to make sure i was doing okay, he also gave me the number of the nurse which he told me to call her without any hesitation had i had any questions or concerns about my surgery. Not to mention his staff! Stephanie and Frankie are the most amazing and helpful women I've ever met! So nice and sweet, they made going to see Dr. Papanastasiou that much better! I would highly recommend Dr. Papanastasiou over and over again! Whoever is reading this, I suggest you to give this doctor a chance.. See for yourself what all this positive feedback he continues to get is all about. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire il y a deux mois avec Dr. Papanastasiou et je le recommande sans retenue. Son assistante, Mme Foster, a été compréhensive et efficace. Ses infirmières (Stéphanie) et le médecin ont répondu à mes questions pré et post chirurgicales de façon claire, patiente et réaliste. Tous ont été à l'écoute de mes demandes et je me suis sentie accompagnée dès mon réveil et pendant ma récupération à la maison. Je suis très contente d'avoir choisi cette clinique ! Merci à toute l'équipe !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I did breast augmentation with Dr. Papanastasiou about two months ago, although healing was harder for me then it was for my sisters (who also did it with dr.p) the Dr/his team of nurses helped me along the way, reassuring me everything I was going threw was normal (pain wise) and that only made it easier. I absolutely love my results and knowing what i know now i would do it all over again in a heart beat. The procedure happened so quick and am now feeling better then ever in as little as 6weeks post op. Dr. Papanastasiou was great along with his nurses and team. Highly recommend results are very natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

J'ai eu une chirurgie des paupières et une augmentation mammaire en janvier 2015. Du premier appel pour des informations à cette date , je peux vous dire que tout le personnel du Dr. Papanastasiou est d'une écoute et d'une gentillesse exceptionnelle. Je suis très satisfaite des résultats après si peu de temps. C'est un chirurgien calme et très à l'écoute, ainsi que son assistante Mme Foster (très patiente). J'ai recommandé le Dr. Papanastasiou à ma soeur qui subira une abdominoplastie en mai prochain. Excellent chirurgien . RECOMMANDÉ À TOUS...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery in January with Dr. Papanastasiou and i am beyond satisfied with the results! I didnt want big large fake looking breasts and even now just 2 months later they are so natural and well done. The scarring is minimal and very well done! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750698].votes_count ]]