Rate Dr. Gregory Bailly

Dr. Gregory Bailly's Ratings

Hello people, do you know if I have to get an appointment or just walk in?
Also, do you know operation hours?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I am a former patient of Dr. Richard Norman's. This man trained urologists for the Mayo Clinic! I was sad when Dr. Norman retired. Today, I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Bailly. He was very friendly and personable and, for the first time since Dr. Norman, my concerns were taken seriously and he decided to send me for more testing and wants to see me back in two weeks. At the very end, I added that I thought I was at a higher risk because of my dad's history. He logged back into the computer and took more notes. Couldn't ask for better. I can't see how this man could be rude! Perhaps some people don't like to hear the truth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Excellent Doctor and great surg. Operated on me for PC and while all patients are different I cannot but attritribute my lack of severe side effects to his operating skills. While I am at it would like to add a thanks to the VGA staff.....overworked...professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

great docotor made you feel very comfortable with procedure and never questioned anything because he always explained everything so well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr. Bailly is an excellent urologist with a professional style that makes me at ease during appointments. He delivers a comfortable invasive scope procedure with no after effects. He is open to any questions on health maintenance and provides timely follow-up info to my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. His care and compassion go above and beyond and his surgical skills are unmatched. He was able to repair my bladder sphincter muscle and urethra that another surgeon ****ed severely trying to fix damage from years of catheterizing due to spinal cord injury. I have recommended Dr. Bailly to several people who have all had the same positive experience with him as I have. Seeing the few negative comments about him is actually quite surprising.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

This man is the most compassionate caring surgeon, he saved my life, when further problems arose he didn't even hesitate to see me, in fact he told me to phone at an time day or night. He is truly amazing, his staff are wonderful as well, he is knowledgeable, caring and just all around professional. This man and his staff are simply incredible. Thank you Dr. Bailly for giving me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

One of the worst Doctors I have met..I WOULDNT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE...I had a bad experience with this Doctor..He is very rude...and certianly doesnt listen...He did fix my problem..but I would have rather have gone to someone else...Linda Lou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

This guy has saved my life.. honestly. he gave me a name to this condition and a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you ! god bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618541].votes_count ]]