You may also like

Rate Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi's Ratings

Was just referred to Dr ubhi by Dr lampen I got to the ubhi's office 30 minutes early so I could fill out paper work & the receptionist was very rude to me when I walked in and And told me I was too early & that there was over an hour wait. For my first visit this was not nice to walk into. I'm very upset I would of liked to be greeted a little nicer.blets hope Dr ubhi is nicer then his staff...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Ubhi is one in a million. He is kind, caring and informative. He took really good care of me and delivered by 3.5 weeks early baby. He is definitely as good as they say.he is and then some. Not very many Dr.s like him are around and I'm so happy he is my Dr. His office runs late but that's what happens with all the good Dr.s

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I love Dr. Ubhi, had him throughout both of my high risk pregnancies. I had numerous complications and saw him quite often between my appointments and being in the hospital. I would recommend him to any looking for a very knowledgeable and personable doctor. He does always have a student with him, that never bothered me. His wait time for appointments can be hit or miss tho. Sometimes his appointments do run over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Under Dr Ubhi's care, my daughter was born with severe cerebral palsy because of lack of awareness and monitoring and response to her status. I had a neglected labour which contributed to a ruptured uterus. I had a 26 hour delay in repair, where I bled out because he did not repair immediately. My daughter died 4 weeks later. I am left with chronic health issues. Dr Ubhi cares more about the status and volume of work as opposed to quality, individualized care. He had followed me before with a bad outcome and did not even remember me during this labour and delivery. He is more concerned with protecting his career than doing what is ethical and honest for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I would recommend Dr Ubhi because Dr Ubhi is very nice Dr, I had c section with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Ubhi for someone who is looking for a professional and thorough doc. His bedside manner is good and genuine but he doesn’t have time to delve into details. He doesn’t explain everything but will ans questions if u ask.He does have students in his office from time to time so if u don’t like that he might not be the right doc to see. Staff are busy so they can be short sometimes but helpful and courteous as long as you are patient and respectful back.Wait time is usually quite long.Dr.Ubhi delivered my first child, although I was prepped for Csection bc baby’s cord wrapped around her neck I opted for a natural birth;He explained the worse case scenarios and was calm under pressure. He currently has a 4mnth waitlist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I had a c section the beginning of this year with my first child, I noticed I was infected in the hospital and got told it was normal by the nursing staff as well as ubhi. 2 weeks later my wound opens up gapping at least 3 inches deep and 4-5 inches long. 2 and a half months later Im still battling infection as well as my wound is still open. Im really sorry that I chose this doctor had I known then what I know now I wouldn't have chosen ubhi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Ubhi is one of a kind, very professional and knowledgeable, I had a c-section with him Aug 2012 and I felt nothing at all during the operation and I was back and running very shortly after, my stitches were gone in a week or so, I am very pleased to have my first c-section experience with him and I will defiantly recommend him if you are looking for best sergeant for c section

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Ubhi is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He performed my total abdominal hysterectomy last month. No complications. He is a very caring, friendly, and attentive surgeon. His bedside manner is warm and lovely, and his constantly smiling and calmness made my operation and recovery a positive experience. I am extremely thankful for his big help, and to God who sent him to solve my problem, I highly recommend him! Thanks Dr. Ubhi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Ubhi for a female operation, and found not only his staff, but Dr. Ubhi himself to be quick witted and humorous, yet professional. They quickly put me at ease about my issue, and it was dealt with in a very fast manner. In fact, the operation itself happened within days due to a cancellation at the hospital. No complications, and Dr. Ubhi even left me an encouraging personalized note to read after I woke up. Thank you to him and his staff. I am entirely grateful for your assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1618597].votes_count ]]