Rate Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi

Dr. Jagdeep Ubhi's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Ubhi for someone who is looking for a professional and thorough doc. His bedside manner is good and genuine but he doesn’t have time to delve into details. He doesn’t explain everything but will ans questions if u ask.He does have students in his office from time to time so if u don’t like that he might not be the right doc to see. Staff are busy so they can be short sometimes but helpful and courteous as long as you are patient and respectful back.Wait time is usually quite long.Dr.Ubhi delivered my first child, although I was prepped for Csection bc baby’s cord wrapped around her neck I opted for a natural birth;He explained the worse case scenarios and was calm under pressure. He currently has a 4mnth waitlist.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I had a c section the beginning of this year with my first child, I noticed I was infected in the hospital and got told it was normal by the nursing staff as well as ubhi. 2 weeks later my wound opens up gapping at least 3 inches deep and 4-5 inches long. 2 and a half months later Im still battling infection as well as my wound is still open. Im really sorry that I chose this doctor had I known then what I know now I wouldn't have chosen ubhi.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Ubhi is one of a kind, very professional and knowledgeable, I had a c-section with him Aug 2012 and I felt nothing at all during the operation and I was back and running very shortly after, my stitches were gone in a week or so, I am very pleased to have my first c-section experience with him and I will defiantly recommend him if you are looking for best sergeant for c section

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ubhi is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He performed my total abdominal hysterectomy last month. No complications. He is a very caring, friendly, and attentive surgeon. His bedside manner is warm and lovely, and his constantly smiling and calmness made my operation and recovery a positive experience. I am extremely thankful for his big help, and to God who sent him to solve my problem, I highly recommend him! Thanks Dr. Ubhi.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Ubhi for a female operation, and found not only his staff, but Dr. Ubhi himself to be quick witted and humorous, yet professional. They quickly put me at ease about my issue, and it was dealt with in a very fast manner. In fact, the operation itself happened within days due to a cancellation at the hospital. No complications, and Dr. Ubhi even left me an encouraging personalized note to read after I woke up. Thank you to him and his staff. I am entirely grateful for your assistance.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ubhi is the best OB ever! He always has time for your questions and makes you feel comfortable. He doesn't rush the visit at all. His warm smile and great sense of humour make you feel safe. My husband did a residency rotation with Dr. Ubhi and loved him so much he wanted me to see him when I got pregnant again. So far I have gone to Dr. Ubhi for 2 pregnancies and I had a wonderful experience both times. Thanks Dr. Ubhi.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ubhi is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He performed both of my c-sections with my 2 pregnancies, as well as appointments related to complications with my first pregnancy. His bedside manner is lovely. He is warm and caring. I never felt like "just a number". Best bonus - he uses stitches rather than staples so I don't have cross marks on my scar.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

I was very disappointed with the care I got from Dr Ubhi when I needed a biopsy about 2 years ago. Every time I had an appointment, I was taken care of by a student, a different one every time, who didn't know what she was doing. Having a student try to do a biopsy was very painful, and she had to keep trying, as she didn't have the knowledge she needed. One of the students had the gall to try and give me a bad time about HRT, even though it was none of her business, and I had to tell her so, so when Dr ubhi came into the room, he told her to back off. He told me the pain shouldn't bother me when the student tried to do a biopsy, as I already had given birth 3 times. I feel he did not show any respect for me as a patient at all, I had an appointment with him, I didn't make the appointment to be poked and prodded by an inexperienced student.The last time I saw him, he was an hour late getting to the office, and gave me about 2 minutes,even though my Doc had insisted I go to him again.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

Dr.Ubhi is very nice. I love his humour & the relaxing vibe he gives off. He makes the whole experience more pleasent.I had a Women Dr. before him I felt so weird, ironic eh. He explains everything.He took the time to talk to me & reasure me that everything was going to be fine. He was the dr. for my cousins as well & they love him. He helped them have beautiful & healthy babies. His staff is very friendly & always are willing to help.Whenever I go in they always greet me with a smile. I just really like the environment of the there office.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

He is a very helpful and always caring for his pts. During my first pregnancy, Dr. ubhi performed oophrectomy for me and I was able to have a beautiful son without any problem. He was always answering or returning my phone call whenever I want to ask him something. I am not sure if any other dr. would do the samething as he did without making any appointment.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag