Rate Dr. Antonio R. Perez-Munoz

Dr. Antonio R. Perez-Munoz's Ratings

No longer practicing. Another good doctor retires!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Good doctor.....had no problems with him or his staff. Very helpful, approachable, and well trained in his field. Would go back to him in the future.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

I saw him while pregnant with my first child in 2001. He was very nice at first. Then he started to say things like "You have a lot of stretch marks". He was always rushing the visit. At the last appt. I went to before delivering my child, I was dilated and he wanted to admit me right then to induce. I declined because my husband was not with me, I did not have any bags with me for the stay and it was 2 weeks before my due date.He was very upset when I decided not to induce then.That evening my water broke so I went into the hospital.I was immediately given drugs to speed up labor. I was very upset during delivery because of his attitude and disregard for me as a patient. Unfortunately because of insurance reasons, I stayed with him up until that point. I hope that he has changed since then.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2005 | flag