Rate Dr. Robert Chevrier

Dr. Robert Chevrier's Ratings

he has been my specialist for over ten years. he is very attentive and cares for his patients. an expert in his field of work. highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

He is very easy going and takes the time to answer my questions, even though he is busy. He has a pleasant personality and a calm confident attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

Dr Chevrier is patient, he takes the time to answer my questions and concerns, and he is very thorough. I have a very complicated situation with my eyes, but I never leave feeling like he didn't take the time to answer my questions and put my fears at ease. A very competent and understanding fellow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been transferred to Dr. Chevrier for a combined surgery and have been very pleased with the results. He is very meticulous and answered all the questions and concerned that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Chevrier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

To say that I have complicated eyes is an understatement, and the cause for my troubles is not always readily apparent. However, Dr Chevrier is a patient, kind doctor, who truly listens to my concerns and addresses them the best that he can. I feel very confident in Dr Chevrier's knowledge and am pleased to call him my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

he has been my specialist now for over ten years. very competent. he always follow up on recommendation and keeps tab on progress or required surgeries etc would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

We went to the Montfort hospital thinking this type of surgery is a walk in the park. That morning all was well and my wife waited in the waiting room for our friends procedure to be complete. Aparently the surgery did not go well . Not wanting to bore everyone with the details suffice to say that we were sent home with instructions to return the next day. To our complete surprise the pressure in my friends eye was oof the charts and we were told to go the the Ottawa eye clinic immediately. They kept us there and performed emergency surgery to remove pieces of cataracts and the old lense that had apparently slipped behind the eye. It took several months and visits to rectify this mess. I do not recommend Dr. Chevrier because not once did he communicate with my friend. Apparently he contacted the attending surgeon for updates and aasked that my frined contact him to schedule surgery on the other eye. We saw another Doctor and were completly satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Yes, this doctor is rushed, but he is very busy because he is a competent specialist. He is trying to help as many people as he can, and there are only 24 hours in a day. He seems honestly concerned about correcting each patient's vision problems. If I have my questions ready, he always takes the time necessary to answer them thoroughly and in a way I can understand. I'm willing to let him operate on my eyes, because he has earned my confidence. He knows his stuff, and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I was fortunate to have this good Dr. for my eye surgery and have nothing but praise for him. He was trained with one of the best.He is knowledgeable, kind, caring and a very busy man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

He is very busy all the time, I am not he check everything there is to check when you get an exam, just to fast..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1621553].votes_count ]]