Dr. Heidi Wilkes

Rate Dr. Heidi Wilkes

Dr. Heidi Wilkes's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Although Heidi Wilkes is very knowledgable about medications and treatment options, I find she places too great an emphasis on her own opinion about how you are doing/what the best course of action is. I often felt she misinterpreted or even ignored how *I* felt I was doing and whether *I* was comfortable with the treatment she is recommending, and instead went off what the DSM-V said a person with my disorder *should* be thinking and feeling. Because she treats children and youth under 18 who have less control over their own medical care to begin with, it resulted in myself as a patient feeling I was not in control of my own psychiatric treatment. Very knowledgeable, but you must try very hard to have your voice heard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

This is an amazing woman.She is the warmest ,down to earth Dr I have ever met. You will have a hard time finding a more compassionate ,competent person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

This doctor truly is amazing! She is very helpful and warm. So compassionate....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

After spending alot of time in the U of A, Dr Wilkes was the one to tell me the reason i was there. She explained the meds she suggested and why. I owe my life to her! Thanxs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have known Dr. Wilkes for more than 4 years as I have worked for her in the past. She is an amazing doctor, employer and a friend. She is very friendly and open minded. She cares about her patients a lot and it shows how her patients and their families respond to her -they love her!! Even when I was not working for her anymore, she still helps me with my career and I will be forever grateful for that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Attentive and bright. Helpful and takes time to understand children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2010

I find the 'gatekeepers' not helpful in emrgency situations. She has kept us waiting longer than 1/2 hr most times. The advice sent home is usually stuff I've tried, or doesn't apply. We use her for med refills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

AWESOME Doctor!! Your child is truly blessed if they get her as their Psychiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

Very greatful for such an awesome Dr. She truly has a way with our teenager! She put us at ease and is very mindful of everyones feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1622026].votes_count ]]