Rate Dr. Andrew T. Nadell

Dr. Andrew T. Nadell's Ratings

Rude, arrogant and condescending. Talked "at" me instead of "to" me. In fact, he barely allowed me to speak at all, often talking over me when I tried to say something. The man loves the sound of his own voice and what he rambled on and on about was largely irrelevant to my condition or my care. When he did address my condition directly, he did so with broad generalities and presuppositions. He hadn't taken the time to listen, so how could he know? If you're looking for professional, compassionate and competent care, stay away from this "doctor".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Had a condacending style, offered little or totally incorrect information about insurance. Made a mistake on a prescription (minor, though). He was arrogant, rude, appeared only in the evenings "after he had dinner". Did not file insurance claims properly (they asked for additional clarification). Office called my mother in law (!) and house threatening a collection agency as they had not received payment (insurance company had requested additional information and this information was not supplied by his office).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596806].votes_count ]]