Rate Dr. Linda Woodall

Dr. Linda Woodall's Ratings

Horrible staff, horrible office and horrible dictor, AVOID.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Very charming and helpful. Knows her medications and the effects. Definitely seems a compassionate person, like she's not in it for the money, but because she really cares and enjoys helping people. She seems to have a great memory for patients she hasn't seen in ages, like me. She returned my call when I had a bad reaction to a medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

She sees both of my sons for ADHD. She is very knowledgeable and good with the boys. We have been seeing her for years now. My younger son has Chrohn's and a primary immune disorder. She listens well. My younger son is on chewable Ritalin he is 14, and now able to do much better in school and at home .He could not properly digest the Concerta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596909].votes_count ]]