Dr. Eric B. Raimo

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Eric B. Raimo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric B."

05/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LA JOLLA" to "San Diego"
RID: 2622762
21/04/13 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr Raimo for many years and can honestly say would not be here if it was not for his professionalizing and caring and smart knowledge of his talent. I have the utmost respect for Dr Raimo as he has got me through so much in my life. He cares about you, in every way there is for a Dr to treat a patient. I feel blessed to have been accepted to be his patient. Even when I am thousand of miles away, I know he would be there for me as it has happened twice in the years of being his patient. This Dr. is remarkable and talented with his profession as a Psychiatrist and actually in things that are not even in his field, He directs me to the place I should be seeking professional help. Dr.Raimo is my savior and don't think I would be the person I am today if it was not for Dr. Raimo. God Bless Him and his family. Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Eric_Raimo/reviews#...
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2578449
06/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Raimo is a very intelligent doctor and knows his business...He is in a great office with acceptional colleagues...The best part is that he "listens" and I like the fact that he cares about the patient(s)....Good guy
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2392615
03/08/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Raimo is extremely knowledgeable in his field and pharmacology. He is willing to listen and let you be involved in determining what medication & treatment you should have, unlike many doctors. Dr. Raimo goes the extra mile. He would call me at my home everyday to see how I was doing during my illness. He comes HIGHLY recommended.  Respond

18/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN DIEGO" to "LA JOLLA", Med School changed from "Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755" to "Dartmouth Medical School"
RID: 1393165
21/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Raimo has literally saved my life. My chemical imbalances really have ruled my whole life and limited my ability to have deep relationships. Dr. Raimo has worked with me to find the best drug and treatment for my life, so that I can actually live a normal life.  Respond
RID: 1168940
13/05/10 5 5 5 5 I've got complicated issues with mood & more. I've worked with several psychiatrists over the years and he is very attuned, knowledgeable, and considers many possible options/combinations of meds.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1005782
08/10/09 5 5 5 5 I seen this physician for an injury sustained while employed. This physician is by far the best clinician in the field of Psychiatry. I am a living testimony,"of what one dedicated physician can do, in striving for medical excellents in patient physician care." Thank you D.R."
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 894671
22/05/09 3 3 4 5 Dr. Raimo has helped me a great deal and continues to care about how my life is going. Very knowledgeable about medications.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 810599
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Raimo is what one wishes for in a doctor. All decisions are Shared Decision Making (SDM), meds are a tool for recovery, then he works with us to get our live's back. He is great. Highly recommended. He was essential in helping me to get back to work.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield